mind raping test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
phoenix is mind raping your head and you have a psychic on the side to defend you. but who would you choose to block phoenix ? or who would be the closest to be able to block phoenix as in who would have a better chance of protecting you mentally ?

xavier

emma frost

grodd

manhunter

lilandra

one of the GL gaurdians

or someone else list em

-K-M-
Batman

xJLxKing
GL
Joker(if he takes the blow instead of me)

batdude123
Originally posted by -K-M-
Batman

He's all you need for any thread.

Survivor19
Xavier has taken Phoenix out before, so i'd pick him.
But the best choice is his little sister Cassie. Because she is also HOT.

galactusischere
Xavier or Emma

nicamarvin
shaman NATE

Konton
Emma. She's got plans within plans within plans to get shit done.

Kherani
Despero.

Placidity
Magneto. I'll borrow his helmet.

galactusischere
Galactus

shokosugi
Classic Dr. Strange

AsbestosFlaygon
Legion

Madelyne Pryor

Mshinu
Onslaught

Wild Shadow
X man.. not only can he block her but he can take the fight in various other forms and kick her butt from here to sunday. cool

-Pr-
don't need one. jean would love me.

Konton
Zatanna.

Warlord
Moondragon

rotiart
COUldn't a gl ring just make you immune?
If I Had to pick a telepath... I think I would probably go with Xavier ormoondragon. ( almost forgot about her... Good point)

The Nuul
Originally posted by -Pr-
don't need one. jean would love me.

Uh ah.......Battlehammer(Wolverine) has already got her. She loves bad boys more. Emma for you, buddy boy.....

The Nuul
Some one with Mind Gem.

rotiart
Your someone is mindless hulk.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by rotiart
COUldn't a gl ring just make you immune?
If I Had to pick a telepath... I think I would probably go with Xavier ormoondragon. ( almost forgot about her... Good point)

Ziggy Trask...even in his little corner Claremont is still lulz.

Galan007
GDS-darkseid. easily, me thinks.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Ziggy Trask...even in his little corner Claremont is still lulz.

and Wheldon amazing right roll eyes (sarcastic)

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Battlehammer
and Wheldon amazing right roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whedon can actually write dialogue and does not have a memory of a goldfish. Claremonts characters are warped to fit his plot, Byrne even said it.

Magic Mountains might do the trick here as well. laughing out loud

Battlehammer
Whedon can actually write dialogue and does not have a memory of a goldfish. Claremonts characters are warped to fit his plot, Byrne even said it.

Magic Mountains might do the trick here as well. laughing out loud
you mean like completely ignoring interaction between two characters who relationship as been a part of there character as much as there powers.

lol

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Battlehammer
you mean like completely ignoring interaction between two characters who relationship as been a part of there character as much as there powers.

lol

The story took place over a very, very short period of time how much interaction did you want, they did there hellos in the Gifted arc. And Wolvey mourning in silence if I'm remembering correctly is just what I expected, Wolverine was also not himself for an entire arc. Whedon is still a superior writer to Claremont whose dialogue is an eye sore.

Battlehammer
The story took place over a very, very short period of time how much interaction did you want, they did there hellos in the Gifted arc. And Wolvey mourning in silence if I'm remembering correctly is just what I expected, Wolverine was also not himself for an entire arc. Whedon is still a superior writer to Claremont whose dialogue is an eye sore.
They barly talked to one another despite the fact when togather they talk frequently. Even there conversation were distant and out of character. Wolvie dident even mourn it was rediculous how badly whedon ignored there realationship. Last time he thought kitty died he almost kill mr fantastic, but this time he barley shown to care.

I like Claremont better and competely disagree. He classic x-men tales are great.

-Pr-
Originally posted by The Nuul
Uh ah.......Battlehammer(Wolverine) has already got her. She loves bad boys more. Emma for you, buddy boy.....

even if jean came back tomorrow, scott would be her first choice. he always will be.

also, claremont couldn't write powers for shit. whedon managed to write decent characters and not shit all over the powersets.

D_Dude1210
Jean is gonna be raping me?? Hot dog! Why would I want help for that?? big grin~

Lord S
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Jean is gonna be raping me?? Hot dog! Why would I want help for that?? big grin~ Because it's a MIND-rape...not physical. Unless she instructs you to drop your pants and turn a chair upside down and have a seat.

BTW I would go with Onslaught or Galactus for psi-defense.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.