Respect Alice (Resident Evil)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Luminatus
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/1884/alicezl.jpg

Before any enhancements, and actually at a disadvantage due to massive memory loss, Alice headshots a bunch of charging zombie dogs and then runs up the wall to whip about and kick one to death by breaking its neck.

LQG2buCXigM

I'll add more later. I'm gonna rewatcH Apocalypse and Extinction for feats.

NemeBro
Those movies sucked, and Jovovich's nipples are two inches long.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
Jovovich's nipples are two inches long.
That's hot, though. Definitely female. smile

BruceSkywalker
i like these movies

Luminatus
Alice's first fight with Nemesis. Note at about 1:38 he plows through what I think is a concrete wall. Alice will be taking his hits later.
dv48CEAyDfA

Notice here and in its fight with STARS that the Nemesisdoesn't react at all to being shot. He tanks bullets like nothing.

Alice's blows however do effect him and knock him around
2uJ0ZJ7iTjg

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Luminatus
Alice's first fight with Nemesis. Note at about 1:38 he plows through what I think is a concrete wall. Alice will be taking his hits later.
dv48CEAyDfA

Notice here and in its fight with STARS that the Nemesisdoesn't react at all to being shot. He tanks bullets like nothing.

Alice's blows however do effect him and knock him around
2uJ0ZJ7iTjg

thumb up

Luminatus
Alice's last fight so far. She use sher TK to push a giant superhuman monster through what looks lik ea brick wall. he retaliates by doing the same to her.
Osq2xCHzqEo

Nemesis X
Out of all things to put in a Resident Evil movie, Hollywood had to think about a woman with psychic powers. Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.