Superman prime, King Hyperion vs Silver Surfer (full potential) morg at full power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
This is Superboy prine when he was temporarily an adult.

Which team wins?

iceman24567
Prime wins

dmills
Prime pretty easily.

torelli121
Superman prime solo

The Nuul
Prime beats Morg with WOL???

galactusischere
Originally posted by torelli121
Superman prime solo

Prime ain't soloing upgraded Surfer and Morg with the Waters of Life.

manx422
Originally posted by galactusischere
Prime ain't soloing upgraded Surfer and Morg with the Waters of Life.
Yes he is

starlock
Team Surfer & Morg for the win

iceman24567
Originally posted by galactusischere
Prime ain't soloing upgraded Surfer and Morg with the Waters of Life. Prime with the Guardian amp? Yes he can

xJLxKing
Yes, he can!

Warlord
sorry but isn't King Hypes supposed to beat even Galactus in his universe?

iceman24567
Unless it's Galactus prime who cares.

Warlord
you mean Galactus 616?

still beating a Galactus sounds uber...wink

iceman24567
Not really erm

Warlord
ok...sad

lawest9
Testing.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Warlord
you mean Galactus 616?

still beating a Galactus sounds uber...wink
It sound, but you can't really use it as a measure tool. We know know how strong he is. My guess is, the 616 Gal is the strongest from any other Galactus because he hold Abraxas

Kris Blaze
King Hyperion at full potential could mean that all the hype-shit is true. Which means that he killed Galactus, Thor, Hulk and many others. And fairly easily too.

galactusischere
Is this Prime with the Guardian amp?
then yea he can solo
but if not I don't see how hes going to solo both upgraded Surfer AND Morg w/WOL

Slaanesh
Prime solo

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
King Hyperion at full potential could mean that all the hype-shit is true. Which means that he killed Galactus, Thor, Hulk and many others. And fairly easily too. i'm sure KH really did kill his reality's version of said characters... but based on a.) what we saw him do on panel, and b.) the powers we saw give him pause/harm him, KH seemed to be sub-superboy prime (IC) level. imo.

i guess you could say he was all.... "hype" shifty

vansonbee
Originally posted by Warlord
sorry but isn't King Hypes supposed to beat even Galactus in his universe? Something we can't compare to our 616 Galactus.

Did you read the Exiles where evil SS Galactus was the saver of worlds and looks really lame?
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
King Hyperion at full potential could mean that all the hype-shit is true. Which means that he killed Galactus, Thor, Hulk and many others. And fairly easily too. Different realities sadly sad

Team 1 for the win, assuming Prime is amp version.

lawest9
Both teams split 5/5.

Peterlane
King Hyperion or SS win. Prime gets raped

carver9
We seen king hyperion solo earth hero, no matter if they're stronger than 616 that still a feat comparable to superboy or superman prime but the thing about king hype is that he did it EASILY. Then he took and and over power two hyperions at the same time while fighting the exiles.

He doesnt need the galactus feat (even though it was stated that the galactus that he killed was one of the most powerful being in its universe.), he was completely over high herald. He one shotted high herald level beings.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
We seen king hyperion solo earth hero, no matter if they're stronger than 616 that still a feat comparable to superboy or superman prime but the thing about king hype is that he did it EASILY. Then he took and and over power two hyperions at the same time while fighting the exiles.

He doesnt need the galactus feat (even though it was stated that the galactus that he killed was one of the most powerful being in its universe.), he was completely over high herald. He one shotted high herald level beings. THAT.......is impressive!

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

mrhayzie
i got team 1 on this but i'd love to see it played out on paper.
7/10

lawest9
Test.

lawest9
Originally posted by mrhayzie
i got team 1 on this but i'd love to see it played out on paper.
7/10 So would i!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.