world breaker hulk vs king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

torelli121
who wins? now we all know that hulk cracked the entire seaboard with foot steps and thor couldnt do it right? so i guess it should be a very difficult fight

DarkOdin
Originally posted by torelli121
who wins? now we all know that hulk cracked the entire seaboard with foot steps and thor couldnt do it right? so i guess it should be a very difficult fight

We have seen thor with only a small part of the Odinpower spilt a country in two. "he hinted that he didn't use the oidnpower when he did this."

King Thor With full access to the Odinpower would have no probelm cracking the planet let alone the eastern seaboard.

King Thor takes this 10/10

Warlord
I don't know man...Hulk is Green and pretty Big....

Placidity
Hulk's an idiot.

torelli121
Originally posted by DarkOdin
We have seen thor with only a small part of the Odinpower spilt a country in two. "he hinted that he didn't use the oidnpower when he did this."

King Thor With full access to the Odinpower would have no probelm cracking the planet let alone the eastern seaboard.

King Thor takes this 10/10

yes but hulk cracked the entire seaboard with foot steps so unless you can prove that thor can crack the entire seaboard with only his foot steps and UNINTATIONAL holly crap thats amazing!!!!!! so unless you prove that he can do that wwh wins

DarkOdin
yes but hulk cracked the entire seaboard with foot steps so unless you can prove that thor can crack the entire seaboard with only his foot steps and UNINTATIONAL holly crap thats amazing!!!!!! so unless you prove that he can do that wwh wins

BRB has one shotted a planet before this is on panel King Thor is leagues above BRB your replay cleary shows you nothing about Thor

Hell he blow up ha hug chunk out of the friggin moon before while fighting UNINTATIONAL and put it back together.

Go check the respect thread it is all there

torelli121
BRB has one shotted a planet before this is on panel King Thor is leagues above BRB your replay cleary shows you nothing about Thor

Hell he blow up ha hug chunk out of the friggin moon before while fighting UNINTATIONAL and put it back together.

Go check the respect thread it is all there

to shot a planet is not as impresive as just walking and breaking a THE EARTH i mean when he shotted the planet he used power and intention to do it but hulk didnt want to do it and was UNINTENTIONAL breaking the earth by just walking imagine what he could do with running or if he really wanted to destroy everything around him

DarkOdin
to shot a planet is not as impresive as just walking and breaking a THE EARTH i mean when he shotted the planet he used power and intention to do it but hulk didnt want to do it and was UNINTENTIONAL breaking the earth by just walking imagine what he could do with running or if he really wanted to destroy everything around him

Good job not getting the point. That was at he classic level Thor was able to do this the odinpower can amp Thor strength if he wanted.

Here is the whole freaking moon comig abart b/c of them just fighting.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/moonfeat51bh.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/moonfeat65vu.jpg

Props to soujaboy for this

torelli121
it doesnt matter because the moon came off while they were FIGHTING which means they put there entire power to destroy it but hulk was just walking and his footsteps were destroying the earth do you even understand how amazing that feat is? his power was beyond anything we ever saw because he was breaking the world UNINTANTIONAL which means if he was using any power he would just destroy the world

DarkOdin
it doesnt matter because the moon came off while they were FIGHTING which means they put there entire power to destroy it but hulk was just walking and his footsteps were destroying the earth do you even understand how amazing that feat is? his power was beyond anything we ever saw because he was breaking the world UNINTANTIONAL which means if he was using any power he would just destroy the world

It was amazing it was great the best if you would. i mean he was so powerful he got one shotted by a satellite

And if ou actually read the scan Thor was not using all of his power and it was not directed at the moon

torelli121
It was amazing it was great the best if you would. i mean he was so powerful he got one shotted by a satellite

And if ou actually read the scan Thor was not using all of his power and it was not directed at the moon

hey that satelite could take out thor any given day

The Nuul
KT wins via major stompage.

DarkOdin
hey that satelite could take out thor any given day

Never Mjolnir would just absorb it all of its attack.

So the one feat wonder goes down.

Worldbreaker is not taking out a skyfather based on your super duper one feat eek!

DarkOdin
Originally posted by The Nuul
RKT wins via major stompage.

RKT= Rune King Thor

This is King Thor not RKT "yes he would raped him too"

torelli121
Never Mjolnir would just absorb it all of its attack.

So the one feat wonder goes down.

Worldbreaker is not taking out a skyfather based on your super duper one feat eek!

tell me when was the last time a skyfather destroyed the earth by just walking? hulk strength is too much for thor

The Nuul
Thor BFR his ass or there are so many other ways....end thread.

DarkOdin
tell me when was the last time a skyfather destroyed the earth by just walking? hulk strength is too much for thor So know world breaker destroyed the earth laughing You are a true fanboy know stop trolling already

DarkOdin
Thor BFR his ass or there are so many other ways....end thread. thumb up

torelli121
So know world breaker destroyed the earth laughing You are a true fanboy know stop trolling already

he was destroying the entire seaboard by just walking and no one on a skyfather level ever show that kind of strength so unless you provide and proof that thor can walk and destroy the earth UNINTENTIONAL hulk wins he is much stronger

DarkOdin
he was destroying the entire seaboard by just walking and no one on a skyfather level ever show that kind of strength so unless you provide and proof that thor can walk and destroy the earth UNINTENTIONAL hulk wins he is much stronger

Hulk coudn't control his own power end of story he has no feats aside one. It is in a skyfather powerset to able to do what Worldbreak did.

Thor UNINTENTIONAL destroy the moon. But you choose to ingnore this.

Let me ask you this how the hell is Worldbreak going to beat thor in a fight. For chirst sake Thor could be up in orbit and just kill him. what Worldbreaking going to do stomp on the ground and blow up the earth. eek!

This is not a who can break the world in half thread it is a fight.

If you want to make a match of who can break the eastern sea board first make a thread about it a dare ya big grin

torelli121
Hulk coudn't control his own power end of story he has no feats aside one. It is in a skyfather powerset to able to do what Worldbreak did.

Thor UNINTENTIONAL destroy the moon. But you choose to ingnore this.

Let me ask you this how the hell is Worldbreak going to beat thor in a fight. For chirst sake Thor could be up in orbit and just kill him. what Worldbreaking going to do stomp on the ground and blow up the earth. eek!

This is not a who can break the world in half thread it is a fight.

If you want to make a match of who can break the eastern sea board first make a thread about it a dare ya big grin

that seaboard break is a feat of amazing super strength that shows us that hulkj is far too strong if he can do something like that so dont avoid my question, can you provide a feat of thor walking and breaking the earth? because if you cant then hulk is stronger

DarkOdin
that seaboard break is a feat of amazing super strength that shows us that hulkj is far too strong if he can do something like that so dont avoid my question, can you provide a feat of thor walking and breaking the earth? because if you cant then hulk is stronger I have strength feats that are great then that son. Thor lifting the midgard serpent This thing was squeezing the earth which is >>>>> then your hulk feat and Thor was even stronger then the serpent.

having anyone walking and destorying something just goes to show they can't control there power.

The Nuul
Dark, this guy is pointless to argue with....just ignore him.

galactusischere
that seaboard break is a feat of amazing super strength that shows us that hulkj is far too strong if he can do something like that so dont avoid my question, can you provide a feat of thor walking and breaking the earth? because if you cant then hulk is stronger

we don't have feats of galactus walking and breaking the earth either.
so we have to assume Hulk's strenght>big G's?
Galactus can become as strong as he wants to become.

DarkOdin
Dark, this guy is pointless to argue with....just ignore him.

Good point and i will

torelli121
facts are simple world breaker hulk is too powerful to control his powers which means thors strength is under his strength because thor can control hios powers while hulk powers are uncontrollable

manx422
KT

iceman24567
King Thor stomps

gogogadgetgo
i know the answer to this...superman?

xJLxKing
King Thor. WBH is high herald in power(perhaps beyond), but like all his versions, his has too much weaknesses

Badabing
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.