Wolverine(No claws) vs Classic Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
In a purely H2H fight, who would win?

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine.

Wild Shadow
logan would lift him and toss his fat @$$ out a window... logan isnt cap/DD or even the webslinger he is a completely different beast.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
logan would lift him and toss his fat @$$ out a window... logan isnt cap/DD or even the webslinger he is a completely different beast.

Logan definetley witstands more damage, but i don't see him out fighting DD/CAP, he might have 80 years + of knowledge, but how much of that is useful under this circumstance, Wolverine (no claws) fighting Classic KP would go the same as DD and Cap. His HF makes the difference for the fight imo. Not his skills or physical prowess.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Juk3n
Logan definetley witstands more damage, but i don't see him out fighting DD/CAP, he might have 80 years + of knowledge, but how much of that is useful under this circumstance, Wolverine (no claws) fighting Classic KP would go the same as DD and Cap. His HF makes the difference for the fight imo. Not his skills or physical prowess.
He stronger and his blow are weighted by adamatium, This fight go quite differently.

Wild Shadow
one punch or kick from logan can knock off the kingpins head..

and logan is an exceptional fighter well above cap and DD in skills and feats.. they arent even good enough to wash his feet with the MA skills he has displayed in his career.

Parmaniac

are you really going to say Wolverine is stronger than Spidey?

psycho gundam
wolverine fought roughhouse lots of times, he should do well here.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Parmaniac
How did you get this from his responses? he never even mention spiderman and wolverine strength.

thanos-prime
one punch or kick from logan can knock off the kingpins head..

and logan is an exceptional fighter well above cap and DD in skills and feats.. they arent even good enough to wash his feet with the MA skills he has displayed in his career. everything about this post is wrong.

Wild Shadow

did i state that somewhere in my post? confused

StiltmanFTW
You can take away his healing factor as well, he still wins this.

Punch from Roughouse >>> punch from Kingpin

godking
Originally posted by Battlehammer
He stronger and his blow are weighted by adamatium, This fight go quite differently. Classic Kingpin is the guy who was taking on spiderman on a regular basis and holds wins over cap and red skull.

I can see classic kingpin getting some wins but wolverines hf and adamantium skeleton give him the majority.

StiltmanFTW
After Manifest Destiny there should be no doubt who wins this, really. Not that he needs those extra skills to defeat KP.

Parmaniac
How did you get this from his responses? he never even mention spiderman and wolverine strength.

he said he would lift his fat @ss and throw him out off the window (display of strength) and then says he not DD Cap or even the webslinger

that's how

Wolverine ftw btw

EDIT: Maybe I just got it wrong

Wild Shadow
he never needed manifest destiny for skill display he had them all along his career. difference being ppl now have a modern feat to look at rather then decade old feats they rather not look at and pretend they dont exist. miffed

Battlehammer
Originally posted by godking
Classic Kingpin is the guy who was taking on spiderman on a regular basis and holds wins over cap and red skull.

I can see classic kingpin getting some wins but wolverines hf and adamantium skeleton give him the majority.

Spiderman strength was not defined yet he he may not even been a 2 tonner at the time. Wolverine holds wins over cpat and he never faced red skull.

I dont, wolveirne has a rouge he regularly fights that King pin plus

Battlehammer
he said he would lift his fat @ss and throw him out off the window (display of strength) and then says he not DD Cap or even the webslinger

that's how

Wolverine ftw btw

EDIT: Maybe I just got it wrong
you did. He simply saying he not thoses guys. He not saying they could not lift him and throw him. He more saying wolverine not going to hold back.

Wild Shadow
Spiderman strength was not defined yet he he may not even been a 2 tonner at the time. Wolverine holds wins over cpat and he never faced red skull.

I dont, wolveirne has a rouge he regularly fights that King pin plus

i think you are probably the only one that got the window toss reference here..

ill explain it to you others. logan in his original mini series fought the ex japan sumo champ a dirty fighter who cheated maimed and killed his opponents before being kicked out of the sport. he became a gangster enforcer and got in a fight with logan. bye the bye they were not sumo wrestling FYI.. logan drunk picked him up and tossed him out a window one handed i believe. the sumo wrestler didnt go quietly he tried to defend himself by punching logan in the face while being picked up... logan just laughed the entire time enjoying the fight and the guy struggling.

StiltmanFTW
Spiderman strength was not defined yet he he may not even been a 2 tonner at the time.

Someone had to say it... that lifting feat in Ock's base was considered to be a really high one then. And it was stated in KP's bio that Spidey was greatly afraid of using his full strength, that's why he got manhandled.

Wolverine holds wins over cpat and he never faced red skull.

He's killed him in Old Man Logan universe, though.

Parmaniac
ah ok

Wild Shadow
ppl got mad at me when i reference spidey highest strength punch feat on ock being equivalent to a pro boxer ton of force. embarrasment at the time.

i told them at the time spidey had not yet had any set strength and was still inexperience and was growing into his abilities.. sad

ppl yelled at me... because i picked bane to win against spidey in a cage match as his 1st fight ever instead of fighting bonesaw and bane having a bio on his abilities and video of 15 or 16 yr old parker practicing with his powers..

bawling

StiltmanFTW
i think you are probably the only one that got the window toss reference here..

ill explain it to you others. logan in his original mini series fought the ex japan sumo champ a dirty fighter who cheated maimed and killed his opponents before being kicked out of the sport. he became a gangster enforcer and got in a fight with logan. bye the bye they were not sumo wrestling FYI.. logan drunk picked him up and tossed him out a window one handed i believe. the sumo wrestler didnt go quietly he tried to defend himself by punching logan in the face while being picked up... logan just laughed the entire time enjoying the fight and the guy struggling.

Yep that was great. He used both hands but was effortlessly hopping with the sumo guy lifted over his head.

sirzang
Well, if wolverine can take spidy he should do fine.

but if not, he's screwed.

my bet's on logan, though he better watch out cauz kingpin aint no joke.

Darth Jello
Unless Kingpin pulled the same stunt he did to beat the Super Soldier Serum powered Red Skull, I'm pretty sure Logan would win.

Battlehammer
what stunt was that?

Darth Jello
At the end of Streets of Poison, Kingpin beats a super soldiered out Red Skull by basically doing a belly flop on top of him.

Omega Vision
Classic Kingpin? The "peak" human who regularly performed superhuman feats? Wow he could probably give clawed Wolverine a fight but if Wolverine is declawed I fail to see how Wolverine has any chance of winning.
KP 9/10 (sometimes miracles happen)

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Darth Jello
At the end of Streets of Poison, Kingpin beats a super soldiered out Red Skull by basically doing a belly flop on top of him.
lol that never work on wolverine, but that pretty funny.

dmills
Wolverine should win, but it would be a nice fight.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Classic Kingpin? The "peak" human who regularly performed superhuman feats? Wow he could probably give clawed Wolverine a fight but if Wolverine is declawed I fail to see how Wolverine has any chance of winning.
KP 9/10 (sometimes miracles happen)
Wolverines a superhuman who regularly does superhuman things that far out reach kingpin......with claws Logan would utterly slaughter him.

How is Kingpin suposes to KO wolverine? 9/10 kingpin is absurd. Wolverine regularly fist fights and beats rough-house a man who more durable and vastly stronger then King pin........

Darth Jello
I'm pretty sure the belly flop would work on wolverine if Kingpin had not showered and farted at the apex of the flop.

Battlehammer
lol

Omega Vision
And Classic Kingpin engaged (an admittedly weaker than current) Spiderman in h/h and did alright. His Laser Cane will also do a number on Logan even if he can regenerate from it. Kingpin knocks Logan out by punching him as hard as he can in the face. As someone astutely pointed out to me in a previous thread an adamantium skull means nothing as long as the brain is still soft.

Battlehammer
And Classic Kingpin engaged (an admittedly weaker than current) Spiderman in h/h and did alright. His Laser Cane will also do a number on Logan even if he can regenerate from it. .

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

Kingpin knocks Logan out by punching him as hard as he can in the face. As someone astutely pointed out to me in a previous thread an adamantium skull means nothing as long as the brain is still soft.
His fist would break. Logan also with out his adamatium has magnified durability, and healing factor that allows him to take class 100 punches and keep on coming, but Kingpin going to knock him out lol.

Logan faster, better reflexes, tougher, and more skilled then King pin. Idea that king pin will some how bypass wolverine damage soak before he KO is laughable.

Did you miss the part were I said Wolverine regularly fist fights with Rough-House?

juggernaut74
Logan wins.

StiltmanFTW
His fist would break.

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/405/poster25477573.jpg

/endthread

Darth Jello
Wanted to point something else out. Logan would probably win, but are you guys taking speed into account? Despite being a fatty, Fisk is nearly as fast as Daredevil. Unbelievably fast for a guy who at his peak was right around 7 feet tall and weigh 420 lbs.

I was also wondering when the cutoff is for "classic kinpin".

The only difference is that since the beginning of Marvel Knights, Fisk has lost a lot of weight and had his mobility reduced due to sustaining a lot of injuries and spending the majority of the last decade hospitalized.
He's been shot multiple times in the trunk and arms, shot in the head by echo, survived a bombing, was stabbed multiple times, had surgery to reverse his brain damage and restore his sight, was beaten nearly to death by Daredevil and Spider-Man, had his kneecap blown off by a shotgun weilding Bullseye at point blank range, and was impaled by two katanas.

Mindset
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/405/poster25477573.jpg

/endthread He's punched it before and not broken anything.

I'm pretty sure he has punched regular metal and broken his hand.

Spiderman's durability changes to suit the story.

Board Walker
Over the years, wolverine has grown stronger at rate that exceeds spider man.

That scan really does end the thread between spider and wolverine in terms of a fist fight though.

Tha C-Master
Uh.... no, he is not stronger than Spiderman, at all. Do you really want me to put up single scans that would go against that argument?

Wolverine does beat Kingpin though.

Darth Jello
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Wolverine does beat Kingpin though.

I don't think anyone can argue with this except in the previously stated belly flop scenario

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Board Walker

smile smile laughing laughing laughing laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

redhotrash
Kingpin's only chance is to get a hold of Wolverine and hope to squeeze him into some sort of submission. He wont break ribs, but he might able to hinder his breathing. Still pretty much reaching. Boneclaw Wolverine without use of claws might be a little more reasonable.

Mindset

That scan really does end the thread between spider and wolverine in terms of a fist fight though. Go away.

Parmaniac

http://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gifhttp://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gifhttp://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gifhttp://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gifhttp://wow.ingame.de/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.gif

Originally posted by Mindset
Go away.

Battlehammer
I don't think anyone can argue with this except in the previously stated belly flop scenario
He faster and more skilled then King Pin the idea of him getting some belly flop on Wolverine is very far fetch. Wolverine also quite able to lift King Pin body weight with little effort.

Lostedge
I say wolverine, because if he has Adamantium and healing power, there is not much that Kingpin can do ... Except try to suffocate him like in punisher the russian was suffocated.

If wolverine did not have healing power, adamantium or claws ... then I it would be Kingpin ...

Darth Jello
Wolverine cannot "easily" lift the Kingpin.

Battlehammer
Wolverine cannot "easily" lift the Kingpin.
Yes he can. King Pin weight is nothing to wolverine. He thrown colossus before, lifted an 1,600 pound dumbester with one arm and throw it, over power two meta humans at onces, lifted 12 men over his head and throw them. had 20 plus men try and hold him down to no advail, lifted a tree and swung it around like a base ball bat, throw black cat with just his arm strength thirty feet into the air ect.

Darth Jello
I'm not saying he can't lift him. I'm saying if Kingpin is on top of him, lifting him will in no way be easy. He's not Superboy or the Hulk.

Black bolt z
bump

Dum Dum Dugan

Dum Dum Dugan
I'm not saying he can't lift him. I'm saying if Kingpin is on top of him, lifting him will in no way be easy. He's not Superboy or the Hulk.
He doesent need to be, he has causally tossed 1,600 pounds roughly with one arm several feet. Lifting 420 pound man off him would be so easy.

srankmissingnin

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverinevFatguy01.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverinevFatguy02.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverinevFatguy03.jpg

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverinevCook01.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_WolverinevCook02.jpg

cool

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Wanted to post that myself.

Lord_Talron
all right. i guess since its classic kp i can bring out ALL his feats.

hes fast enough to tag spiderman
hes taken hits that spiderman thought would've k-o'd him without any detriment
hes torn down a small metal radio tower or smthing
hes survived a building falling on him
survived several gunshots from point blank without skipping a single beat
his insane m-a ability and speed is showcased from his very first showing
along with daredevil hes held off most of rykers prison so thats very good stamina

there is no reason he couldnt take on logan. ESP if this is cis off kingpin.

Lord_Talron
lol at kingpin at kingpins mannerisms and fighting style in that scan. ive never seen him fight so stupidly before and still he gets some hits in.

not to mention the amount of damage he takes there is so far below his durability level even recently its not even funny

Lord_Talron
Wolverine cannot "easily" lift the Kingpin. hes right actually. i seriously doubt kingpin would let him straight up lift him. hes most consistently shown fighting m-a style not grappling

SasuOna
Wolverine would get worked over like no ones business.
Wolverine can only lift 1 ton anything over that is an outlier
Wolverine is not faster than Spider-man/Cap/Daredevil

Belly Flop wouldn't take Logan out but the fight would go to Kingpin due to his durability.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by SasuOna

Belly Flop wouldn't take Logan out but the fight would go to Kingpin due to his durability. have to disagree with you here. while i am a big pusher of kingpin and i do think his chances are much better in this fight than most people here, i think the fight is a split. i really dont think that kingpin is *necessarily* a bigger threat than anything that wolverine has fought. but he definitely has the feats too make this a knock down drag out fight and maybe win if hes lucky

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
lol at kingpin at kingpins mannerisms and fighting style in that scan. ive never seen him fight so stupidly before and still he gets some hits in.

not to mention the amount of damage he takes there is so far below his durability level even recently its not even funny

It's not Kingpin.

Lord_Talron
oh really? in that case thank god; that fight was all sorts of wrong...

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by SasuOna

Belly Flop wouldn't take Logan out but the fight would go to Kingpin due to his durability.
Your ability to underrate wolverine is quite amazing.

as usual, you dismiss every thing you dislike. I sorry, but all evidences points to Wolverine being easily 2 tonner. He picked up tree used it like a base ball bat, thrown sharks into boats, had his body mad eot weight tons and the floor gave out before he did, he over powered superhumanly strong individual, trhown 1,600 pound dumbster with one arm ect.

Wolverine does not need to be faster then any of them to be faster then kingpin (though wolverine is faster then DD.) so I not sure how on earth thats relevent.

Kingpin wins becuase of his durability? Yet Wolverine more durable and has vastly greater damage soak...great logic there....

Dum Dum Dugan
also why are people even assuming Kingpin cis would be off, but not Wolverine?

Als0 please explain to me how Kingpin even gets an equal split?

He has inferior reflexes, agility, stamina, speed,skill, experiences, training, durability and vastly inferior damage soak.

but some how he able to get a even split when he holds zero advantages? How is that logical?

The Nuul
Logan is more agile, way better dur, better fighter, the HF, faster and Kingpin cannot hurt him.

Logan wins 8/10 - 2 just for some luck pin might get.

King Castle
2 for the belly flop and PIS moment.

Dum Dum Dugan
Belly flopb scenerio is retard, first he never be able to pull it off......and second Wolverine easily strong enough to toss him off of him.

King Castle
i'm just throwing them a bone with a PIS tactic which i know isnt allowed in the forum via the rules.

just let them have somethin

Lord_Talron
this is classic kingpin. he was able to take down a metal framework structure with his bare hands

King Castle
the OP does not state that at all nor does the time frame of when this thread was made 2009.
Owned.
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch

Dum Dum Dugan
this is classic kingpin. he was able to take down a metal framework structure with his bare hands
yes and?

The Nuul
Logan has fought Roughouse a few times without his claws. RH is a lot stronger and more durable than Pin. Logan doesnt have any issues with Pin.

Lord_Talron
@dumdum you dont think that is at least a 2 tonner feat? that metal cant be bent by a normal or even probably a peak human

King Castle
classic nor current would make a difference at all to logan.. drylaugh

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by King Castle
the OP does not state that at all nor does the time frame of when this thread was made 2009.
Owned. sorry mate, but thread title says classic kingpin. it even says so above the post you just made

King Castle
sorry mate, but thread title says classic kingpin. it even says so above the post you just made damn, it. you got me. but, Logan still wins.

Lord_Talron
http://img352.imageshack.us/i/514rs9.jpg/

http://img254.imageshack.us/i/1645ba2.jpg/

just two from kp's respect thread. the second one easily makes him a two tonner imo

The Nuul
Who cares if Pins a 2 tonner, that wont do shit to Logans dur.

Lord_Talron
incapacitation thru pinning him down certainly counts as a win and having proved that classic kp's str is in the same league thats certainly a viable tactic. and thats without going into how with enough leverage you could lift the world etc etc

Dum Dum Dugan
@dumdum you dont think that is at least a 2 tonner feat? that metal cant be bent by a normal or even probably a peak human
I did not mean it not impressive, I just ment what was the point of it. Him being even a 2 tonner won't make a differences in the fights out come. That would not even make him Wolverine equal in strength.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I did not mean it not impressive, I just ment what was the point of it. Him being even a 2 tonner won't make a differences in the fights out come. That would not even make him Wolverine equal in strength. so wolverine is now greater than 2 tonner?! eek!

Dum Dum Dugan
incapacitation thru pinning him down certainly counts as a win and having proved that classic kp's str is in the same league thats certainly a viable tactic. and thats without going into how with enough leverage you could lift the world etc etc
How he going to pinn Wolverine? He less skilled, slower and no were nea rthe endurance or damage soak. He gunna be getting lit up. He not even strong enough to hold Logan down. That stair feat is not two tons. I really like to see prove of this, honestly thoses things are hollow, they don't weight all that much. Dumbster would wieght more then that.

King Castle
dude, he's bn that and more for a long time to the point of his early feats in the 80's

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by Starscream M
so wolverine is now greater than 2 tonner?! eek!
Logan base strength, he shown to be strong while berserker number of times. Most of even his hirer end strength feats he done pretty easily asside from the elevator feat.

The Nuul
Has Pin ever pinned anyone on Logans level? Skull is not that.

srankmissingnin
Even if Kingpin was skilled or strong enough to pin Wolverine - which he isn't - grappling, pinning and ground game only works in a fighting situation where there are rules prohibiting biting, gouging, poking, pinching, head butting, elbowing, small joint manip ect ect ect.

This isn't a fight, Wolverine's endurance alone would be enough to sinch this fight even if all things otherwise were equal.

King Castle
i see an adamantium headbutt where logan isnt holding back to crush bone skull.

and logan breaking his fingers or hand/wrist with a grip.

Logan's knees and punches would break Kingpins bone ribs

Lord_Talron
kingpins survived gunshots point blank to the face i seriously doubt a headbutt would put him down for the count. anyways too tired to debate right now; ill catch up tomorrow smile

Dum Dum Dugan
kingpins survived gunshots point blank to the face i seriously doubt a headbutt would put him down for the count. anyways too tired to debate right now; ill catch up tomorrow smile
so did 50 cent, but he aint about to take a head butt from Wolverine.

YFZ 350
Wolverine wins.

Stoic
I could see Fisk throwing Logan around a bit, but in the end he would wind up breaking his knuckles on that adamantium skull, which in turn would slow him down and Logan would just KO him. Wolverine took a beat down from Sasquatch, and got up after it, Fisk is non challenge.

Mshinu
Fisk is outmatched here, his only advantage is weight. I figure he can get maybe one win by choking Wolvie out, but even that is going to be very very hard against adamantium fingers trying to to break the hold and Logan`s insane stamina.

Tha C-Master
so did 50 cent, but he aint about to take a head butt from Wolverine. Wasn't that a marketing myth to make him look tough?

Parmaniac
Wasn't that a marketing myth to make him look tough? It would explain his stupidity though.

the ninjak
How much can Logan bench?

Tha C-Master
It would explain his stupidity though. Good businessman though.

Lord_Talron
How he going to pinn Wolverine? He less skilled, slower and no were nea rthe endurance or damage soak. He gunna be getting lit up. He not even strong enough to hold Logan down. That stair feat is not two tons. I really like to see prove of this, honestly thoses things are hollow, they don't weight all that much. Dumbster would wieght more then that. from the looks of the scan they dont look hollow which would def make this a feat of someone is at least a two tonner to instantly rend the entire scaffold

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by Digi

...very few actually realize how much of a beast he was. I wish I had that other Cap scan to put it all in perspective. Unbelievable or not, KP is well beyond peak human, probably even pushing 10-tons, since he consistently punked Classic Spidey.

The Nuul
Anyways..... Logan stomps.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wasn't that a marketing myth to make him look tough?
I actually pretty sure it true. He has some problems becuase of it in terms of speech.

Dum Dum Dugan
from the looks of the scan they dont look hollow which would def make this a feat of someone is at least a two tonner to instantly rend the entire scaffold
except scaffolds are hollow, it not a two ton feat at all. Your playing up a feat that is not really that impressive.

entire point of a scaffolds are so they can be easily moved and taken apart.

Lord_Talron
i have a small chain link that i know for a fact is able to hold over 1300lbs this chain link is less than half an inch in diameter. the thickness of the edges of one of those pipes is similar in thickness and because of its shape and design makes it considerably stronger than it would be normally. to be able to instantly break one of those in half, not bend it in half but literally pull it in two would require a rather enormous amount of strength.

King Castle
no, it doesnt.

i was a roofer and i build and climbed scaffolds as well as take them down.

used some as high as 4 stories and it is not difficult to lift one side and have it collapse.

they are some of the most unsafe sh#$ in construction sites.

its basically just hallow aluminum pipes and plywood.

for a comic feat it isnt even a 2 ton feat more like a 300 to 800 lb feat.

Dum Dum Dugan
i have a small chain link that i know for a fact is able to hold over 1300lbs this chain link is less than half an inch in diameter. the thickness of the edges of one of those pipes is similar in thickness and because of its shape and design makes it considerably stronger than it would be normally. to be able to instantly break one of those in half, not bend it in half but literally pull it in two would require a rather enormous amount of strength.
Honestly is this the best you got? You know how many times Wolverine has broken chains, shackles ect. Do I need to post them? Becuase it put this feat to shame.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by King Castle
no, it doesnt.

i was a roofer and i build and climbed scaffolds as well as take them down.

used some as high as 4 stories and it is not difficult to lift one side and have it collapse.

they are some of the most unsafe sh#$ in construction sites.

its basically just hallow aluminum pipes and plywood.

for a comic feat it isnt even a 2 ton feat more like a 300 to 800 lb feat.
cosigned.

King Castle
should just post the one arm lifting of a bunch of men.

http://img249.imageshack.us/img249/8717/100pirates3vt4.jpg

Lord_Talron
except scaffolds are hollow, it not a two ton feat at all. Your playing up a feat that is not really that impressive.

entire point of a scaffolds are so they can be easily moved and taken apart. lol you are comparing the integrity of the bolts in a scaffold to the actual pipes.

anyways its besides the point when hes able to hold spiderman in place with his arms

Dum Dum Dugan
lol you are comparing the integrity of the bolts in a scaffold to the actual pipes.

anyways its besides the point when hes able to hold spiderman in place with his arms
You clearly don't know what a scaffold is or your being woefully ignorant. There are most certainly hallow as another poster stated. They certainly do not weight 2 tons, but please I love to see you trying and prove it.

He broke a pipe.........and that means what? You do realize that nothing impressive, and Batmans done it........

Another feats that not really impressive if you look at the context. For starters Spiderman holds back, fact. Second during the time spidermans strength was not yet defined. We have no idea what his strength level at the time was, but it was much lower then 10 tons. He original strength was never much to talk home about, untill his character was defined, which is haft the reason why King Pin now gets his shitt kicked in. Becuase during the time he was Spidermans Rogue, spiderman powers had let to be truly defined. Also why King Pin is no longer one of his rouges.

Also Wolverine did the same thing with Thunderbird.

I not even sure what your trying to argue anymore to be honest.

Lord_Talron
i was going to just let this slide because i had lost interest one way or another. but i really cant let such a gross misunderstanding of what i said go unanswered.

You clearly don't know what a scaffold is or your being woefully ignorant. There are most certainly hallow as another poster stated. They certainly do not weight 2 tons, but please I love to see you trying and prove it.

He broke a pipe.........and that means what? You do realize that nothing impressive, and Batmans done it........

Another feats that not really impressive if you look at the context. For starters Spiderman holds back, fact. Second during the time spidermans strength was not yet defined. We have no idea what his strength level at the time was, but it was much lower then 10 tons. He original strength was never much to talk home about, untill his character was defined, which is haft the reason why King Pin now gets his shitt kicked in. Becuase during the time he was Spidermans Rogue, spiderman powers had let to be truly defined. Also why King Pin is no longer one of his rouges.

Also Wolverine did the same thing with Thunderbird.

I not even sure what your trying to argue anymore to be honest.

-neither i NOR the panel is showing or suggesting kingpin is lifting the scaffold.
-i wrote the above quote going under the factual assumption that the pipes that hold a scaffold together are hollow rather than solid as they appear in the scan. kingpin was pulling the actual pipes apart. id like for you to post a video of you using a truck to pull a pipe in two lengthwise.

you are absolutely right my side of this would be incredibly hard to argue if i was arguing the retarded points you were saying i was. but im not smile

that being said its 3 am and i probably left plenty out smile

Dum Dum Dugan
Again I ask what is so impressive about that? All he does is bend some metal which is hallow. Batman broken pipe in haft......wolverine broken far greater metal objects then that, such has huge chains, shackles, dummies, robots, elevator doors ect.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.