I read something about Revan on facebook

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
Somebody posted on a Revan forum on facebook that Lucas films is making a movie based on his character. Live action not cartoon - is this baseless or true? How can you make a movie on an unknown anyway?

BoratBorat
Its rubbish.

BruceSkywalker
i doubt it

Autokrat
Yesterday on Facebook I read about a man that was able to levitate objects with his mind.

no expression

Lord Lucien
David Blaine is a great man, don't be knocking him.

Slash_KMC
Revan on the big screen would be too much ownage for our weak retinas and eardrums.

Lord Lucien
Human beings have neither the psychological nor aural capacity to withstand the awesome power of God's Revan's true voice. Were we to hear it, our minds would cave in and our hearts would explode within our chests.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Human beings have neither the psychological nor aural capacity to withstand the awesome power of God's Revan's true voice. Were we to hear it, our minds would cave in and our hearts would explode within our chests.

QFT.

Darth Truculent
I think Chriss Angel is the better illusionist Lucien - no offense. But nonetheless both are very very skilled.

Lord Lucien
*cracks neck*

I wasn't being serious, Truculent.

DarthLazious
It's bullshit.

Darth Truculent
Still, I think Angel is awesome - some of his illusions are sick. But back to the point, wouldn't there be new fanboys if Revan was brought to the screen? Vader's armor was bizzare to me, but Revan's just looks better.

Hewhoknowsall
Unfortunately, it is unlikely that GL will ever make another live action movie.

truejedi
didn't he just make an indiana jones movie?

Slash_KMC
Omg, I thought that was an animated movie. You know, with the flying fridges.

truejedi
i think it was. I accept a lot of things in movies. Ford surviving a ground-zero nuclear explosion in a refrigerator is not one of those things that ever made any sense to me.

Slash_KMC
The alien plot twist at the end did make sense. Waitnoitwasstupid.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
i think it was. I accept a lot of things in movies. Ford surviving a ground-zero nuclear explosion in a refrigerator is not one of those things that ever made any sense to me.

GL and SS Rape Indiana :'(

truejedi
facebook is not canon.

mattatom
Originally posted by truejedi
facebook is not canon. It is on SuperShadow.

truejedi
supershadow is not canon. and his girlfriends aren't real. But i thought he was real for 3 days. so he hurt me on the fourth day.

mattatom
SuperShadow is as canon as Wookiepedia.

truejedi
Supershadow wrote some of the lamest movies ever to be honest. Luke and Vader fighting nothing but clones of themselves? And then blowing up the dark side? truly?

Major Valerian
Originally posted by mattatom
SuperShadow is as canon as Wookiepedia.

That's true, strictly speaking. But at least most of the info Wookieepedia provides is actually true. Not the same can be said about SS.

mattatom
Originally posted by Major Valerian
That's true, strictly speaking. But at least most of the info Wookieepedia provides is actually true. Not the same can be said about SS. I'm in agreement with you Valerian. As I use Wookiepedia aplot when I can't be bothered to crack open one of my novels.

One Free Man
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Human beings have neither the psychological nor aural capacity to withstand the awesome power of God's Revan's true voice. Were we to hear it, our minds would cave in and our hearts would explode within our chests. what about the scene where bandon ****in comes on screen? what about that? you guys would be ****ed in your chairs by the epic.

mattatom
Originally posted by One Free Man
what about the scene where bandon ****in comes on screen? what about that? you guys would be ****ed in your chairs by the epic. He speaks the truth...Another believer.

Slash_KMC
You know what's epic. Being the most powerful being in the universe, standing up to your entire order to fight where you stand for and then even saving the entire galaxy in style. Then dooming this entire galaxy by attacking it and almost winning if only it weren't for... *drum roll* YOU saving it again.

That's epic.

truejedi
that is just confusing.

pgdarth95
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
Somebody posted on a Revan forum on facebook that Lucas films is making a movie based on his character. Live action not cartoon - is this baseless or true? How can you make a movie on an unknown anyway?
Lucas is full of surprises. wink

GGS
Lucas doesn't even know what is going on in the EU these days, some of his top staff think Kotor happens straight before the OT.

It's unlikely.

Vorpal Ruin
That'd be cool.

Satauros
I remember hearing about Lucas considering another CGI Kotor style show, so that might be what ur friends were writing about on facebook. another interesting note was that Lucas said the possiblity of another trilogy in the same format James Cameron's Avatar might be in the works depending on how well Avatar did in theatres worldwide. so there's some food for thought gents

Lord Lucien
I doubt everything you just said.

Slash_KMC
I second that doubt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.