Weakest Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Who was the Weakest mainstream Marvel team?

Rank them in terms of power:

Fantastic Four: Reed, Sue, Ben, Johnny - at the levels depicted in FF#1

X-Men: Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast, Iceman - at the power levels depicted in UXM#1

Avengers: Captain America, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver - around Avengers #16 quartet phase

Defenders: Valkyrie, Angel, Beast, Iceman, depowered Moondragon, Gargoyle - at power levels depicted in New Defenders phase

Who comes out on top? At the bottom?

Wei Phoenix
Probably X-Men.

torelli121
cyclops solo with the get of my lawn blast

basilisk
Originally posted by torelli121
cyclops solo with the get of my lawn blast

Did he even have that sort of power level in his first appearance? He wasn't all that powerful back then.

torelli121
but now cyclops is god

basilisk
but now cyclops is god

I just like when Magneto came back and Cyclops says "Professor. All due respect? You've said enough for today. Now STFU."

torelli121
the get off my lawn blast >>> anything the other teams can pull

-Pr-
He didn't have the off my lawn blast back then, yet he was still written by stan lee as one of the more powerful of the group. considering how un-powerful everyone else was, though, that might not be saying much.

torelli121
Originally posted by -Pr-
He didn't have the off my lawn blast back then, yet he was still written by stan lee as one of the more powerful of the group. considering how un-powerful everyone else was, though, that might not be saying much.

he did have that blast he just never used it but nothing has changed that would make him more powerful so we asume he always had that blast but never used it

-Pr-
he did have that blast he just never used it but nothing has changed that would make him more powerful so we asume he always had that blast but never used it

up until the 80s, cyclops wasn't written nearly as powerful as he is nowadays. you could make the argument that he always had that power, but there's not a lot before that time that would support it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.