Sabretooth vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
No adamantium for Creed. Fight takes place in forests of northern Canada.

Wild Shadow
without a HF sasquatch dies..

The Nuul
Huh?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
without a HF sasquatch dies.. Um....Sasquatch has a healing factor.

The Nuul
Lol yeah......

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Um....Sasquatch has a healing factor.

i figured as much.. but no where near sabes lvl i dont think.. embarrasment

so when the F#@$ did he get a HF? did anyone else know that? was i sleeping when it happen? confused

http://samalot.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/ringer.jpg

if u insert ice cream in my post its even funnier.. smile

snoopdogg
He's always had one that I recall.

snoopdogg

Wild Shadow
its the standard badassery aura.. it causes ppl to go down rather then get an actual severe beating resulting in their death...

it's standard ability for certain high end respected characters: logan, batman, superman, captain america and the highest super charged aura is daredevil... cool

-K-M-
Yes Walter has always had a healing factor

guy222
thumb up

The Pict
In Open Season he had to switch forms to heal up which always confused me a bit.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Pict
In Open Season he had to switch forms to heal up which always confused me a bit. That writer must have had a low opinion on Walter imo. Sasquatch was hurt by a shovel, AK-47, and wooden spikes all of which don't really make sense. And Creed being able to take repeated blows from Sasquatch with a smile is kinda wack also.

tkitna
That writer must have had a low opinion on Walter imo. Sasquatch was hurt by a shovel, AK-47, and wooden spikes all of which don't really make sense. And Creed being able to take repeated blows from Sasquatch with a smile is kinda wack also.

This

Spire
Sasquatch.

psycho gundam
tanaraq comes out, victor loses.

dmills
WTF was that?! One of the most BS fights I've ever seen in a comic.

wannabe
That writer must have had a low opinion on Walter imo. Sasquatch was hurt by a shovel, AK-47, and wooden spikes all of which don't really make sense. And Creed being able to take repeated blows from Sasquatch with a smile is kinda wack also.
That fight was indeed extremely bizarre and unrealistic (within the boundaries of the given comic universe)!!!
Walter shouldn't even have felt the shovel, the wooden spikes should have broken instead of hurting him and one blow of him into the face of Creed should have resulted in decapitation and not a smile.

Knowsbleed33
Sabretooth should never be a match for Sasquatch.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by dmills
WTF was that?! One of the most BS fights I've ever seen in a comic.

thumb up

The writer of that story was either a deranged Sabretooth fanboy or Sasquatch hater-or a combination of both.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sasquatch.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sasquatch. no way, sabretooth shreds him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.