Who will destroy Rulk and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
Juggernaut's shield will deactivate after 12 hours

The Nuul
Orion, Supes, Vulcan, Sentry and Hulk can solo.

SamZED
What the f**k? Hulk can solo both Rulk and Juggernaut?? He cant beat one of them. Also Supes can only win by bfr.

TheDraga
Originally posted by The Nuul
Hulk can solo.

dumbest post i ever saw sick

The Nuul
wink

The Pict
Hulk would get stomped

Badabing
Originally posted by The Pict
Hulk would get stomped Blasphemy! ahuh

durhulk

The Pict
Originally posted by Badabing
Blasphemy! ahuh

durhulk

forgetu

SamZED
Originally posted by The Pict
Hulk would get stomped Not listening! NANANANANANANANA!!!!

nicamarvin
Orion, Supes, Vulcan, Sentry and Hulk can solo. YOU TOOL.... mad none of those fools will do it......the only thing that can stop this monsters is.........................THE BATKICK..!!! Happy Dance

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by manx422
Juggernaut's shield will deactivate after 12 hours

Juggernaut will fight 12 hours without his shield and then after those 12 hours he'll keep it off and continue to kick ass.

KingD19
People don't usually realize that Jugg's is invulnerable, completely invulnerable, without the shield.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
People don't usually realize that Jugg's is invulnerable, completely invulnerable, without the shield.

Manx thought Cain was a mutant and the Gem was some PIS item that made him some broken mutant.no expression

-Pr-
Outside of BFR, you're going to need a telepath to take Cain down (assuming that's still a viable tactic). Rulk, though? Any decent Hulk, Superman, Orion, Surfer, Thor etc, should take him down easily enough if they play it smart.

KingD19
Anybody in that league can take Rulk out, they just have to watch out for his energy steal thingy.

And wow Wei....seriously?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by KingD19
Anybody in that league can take Rulk out, they just have to watch out for his energy steal thingy.

And wow Wei....seriously?

Yep.

Juggernaut vs Thing
juggy does not has his precious plot device gem

he is a mutant, isn't he?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Outside of BFR, you're going to need a telepath to take Cain down (assuming that's still a viable tactic). Rulk, though? Any decent Hulk, Superman, Orion, Surfer, Thor etc, should take him down easily enough if they play it smart.

Yeah telepathy still works. Anyone with decent fighting skills, durability and at least 5-10 tons of strength should be able to remove the helmet.

Master Court
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Manx thought Cain was a mutant and the Gem was some PIS item that made him some broken mutant.no expression

Holy sh*t...

Anyway, Hulk already has beaten Rulk. Twice I think.

And Thor would have if Hulk didn't want to settle the score. So, really, anyone on Superman level should take Rulk.

Knowsbleed33
Hulk beat Rulk once.

Rage.Of.Olympus
You know what's funny?

Spider-Man has done better against Rulk than the Hulk, Terrax, Silver Surfer, Thor, Watcher, or the Grandmaster have in some fights. So has Wolverine.

laughing out loud

Loeb can't even keep Rulk consistent.

Slaanesh
Rulk only shows his true power when he's fighting worthy opponent..Wolverine and Spiderman are not worthy..it's a disgrace for Rulk to use his true power against them..that's why they did better..

and for this thread..Supes, Surfer, Thor and all the other high herald being..they stand no chance whatsoever against Rulk...

Master Court
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Hulk beat Rulk once.

Yeah, that's right. I lost count since they had him running around beating the Hell out of all our favorite heroes. But hey!

WHO IS RULK!?

Am I right?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Rulk only shows his true power when he's fighting worthy opponent..Wolverine and Spiderman are not worthy..it's a disgrace for Rulk to use his true power against them..that's why they did better..

and for this thread..Supes, Surfer, Thor and all the other high herald being..they stand no chance whatsoever against Rulk...

Lol, what? Wolverine was giving hell. So was Spider-Man. Rulk doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would take it easy on opponents.

How would a not surprised Thor do against Rulk?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor21.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor22.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor23.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor24.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor25.jpg

Brought him to his knees in a handful of panels. Take writer interviews with a grain of salt, but even the idiot Loeb said, if Rulk had given Thor an opportunity even once, he would have gotten up and taken the advantage. That's where the shock and unstoppable onslaught was played in.

Albeit the first hit was a cheap shot. So that doesn't make it a clear cut victory.

Out of all the people who've done the best against Rulk it would more than likely rank as:

Galactus
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Thor
Hulk

AsbestosFlaygon
Rulk's been defeated by the combined might of Hulk and Thor.

Superman 1M can easily pound Juggernaut to death in mere seconds.
Thanos can do it as well, but it will take more time.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, what? Wolverine was giving hell. So was Spider-Man. Rulk doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would take it easy on opponents.

How would a not surprised Thor do against Rulk?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor21.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor22.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor23.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor24.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/th_RulkvsThor25.jpg

Brought him to his knees in a handful of panels. Take writer interviews with a grain of salt, but even the idiot Loeb said, if Rulk had given Thor an opportunity even once, he would have gotten up and taken the advantage. That's where the shock and unstoppable onslaught was played in.

Albeit the first hit was a cheap shot. So that doesn't make it a clear cut victory.

Out of all the people who've done the best against Rulk it would more than likely rank as:

Galactus
Wolverine
Spider-Man
Thor
Hulk

the Thor that fought Rulk was Thor with the Odinforce..that's a classic Thor with massive powerboost..being able to overpower him even for a moment is impressive..

the Wolverine and Spidy fight..that was PIS..or CIS for Rulk..

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Rulk's been defeated by the combined might of Hulk and Thor.

Thanos can do it as well, but it will take more time.

Superman can beat him, no doubt about that, but he isn't killing him or hurting him. Thanos can beat him through BFR or telepathy only. He's not physically putting Cain down either.

SamZED
the Thor that fought Rulk was Thor with the Odinforce..that's a classic Thor with massive powerboost..being able to overpower him even for a moment is impressive..

the Wolverine and Spidy fight..that was PIS..or CIS for Rulk.. How is it PIS? Or CIS? Wolverine didnt do anything he's normally not capable of. Same with Spider-man. Also Rulk catching Spider-man now that was PIS. Parker's been dodging him for several pages without any efforts, but didnt even try to dodge when Rulk burnt his webbing (which is usually fireproof btw) and was sitting there and waiting to get cought.

Peterlane
Sentry

The Nuul
laughing

Peterlane
Vulcan

xJLxKing
Didn't Rulk get beat by a bunch of girls who are not even high herald put together?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Didn't Rulk get beat by a bunch of girls who are not even high herald put together?

Not beaten, he fooled them and was more toying IIRC

The Nuul
Vulcan, Sentry

Heh....I called it.

nicamarvin

listen FANBOY..NO superman will ever hurt juggernaut not regular superman NO superboy prime NO Golden Superman, the likes of superman will never even scratch him, do you understand that?NO even 1 scratch on his skin, what makes you think they could even Hurt him? laughing

xJLxKing
Originally posted by nicamarvin
listen FANBOY..NO superman will ever hurt juggernaut not regular superman NO superboy prime NO Golden Superman, the likes of superman will never even scratch him, do you understand that?NO even 1 scratch on his skin, what makes you think they could even Hurt him? laughing
So what kind of power do you believe would hurt Juggernaut?? Physically of course?

The Nuul
Juggs hasnt ever been tested by anyone with Supes 1 Mil strength. Supes 1 Mil pretty much one shotted AS Supes who lifted 200 Quadrillion tons with one arm.

Anyone in Marvels top strength teir fails soooooooo much compared to that.

But he deosnt need that to win in spite. He has so many other powers, Hell.....normal Supes could solo these two.

nicamarvin

The Nuul
Anyways... roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
NONE....

And you are calling the other guy a fanboy....interesting.

nicamarvin

The Nuul
And you are calling the other guy a fanboy....interesting.

It takes one to know one...wink

xJLxKing

nicamarvin
Do you know anything about Superman 1M? Or are you just an idiot?
..... smokin'

xJLxKing

embarrasment sad
Well?

The Nuul
Nimrod owned Juggs with a force beam, Juggs who is miles away said that he thought Hulk could only hit so hard.

nicamarvin
Juggs said that he thought Hulk could only hit so hard.

smokin'

Doctor-Alvis

The Nuul
Nothing can hurt Juggs but Nimrod owned him with a force beam....laughing

Nimrod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all.

Rage.Of.Olympus

the Wolverine and Spidy fight..that was PIS..or CIS for Rulk..

Massive? After his Rebirth he only had a small portion of it apparently, and the only time JMS had him use it was during his fight with Bor.

No, it was just Loeb's writing. Which is an intricate combination of P.I.S, ignorance, and stupidity.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
What if Galactus focused all of his energy into physically damaging Juggernaut? AS I said befor guys like Galactus, Odin, RKT could amp themself to hurt Juggernaut but their amping is outside Natural laws.........................but if a natural strong guy like that supes that can lift 2000zillion tons wont be able to Hurt him

just think it this way ok: do you think a superNova explosion will be able to KO Juggernaut? NO....

but I am sure RKT could kill him....

supes is that SuperNova, no matter how strong he hits Juggernaut he will never hurt him... smokin'

AsbestosFlaygon
Who you calling fanboy?
Your Juggernaut wanking is absurd.
It's pretty obvious Supes 1M should have little difficulty fending off any physical threat.. if you really do read any comics.

I'm no Superman fanboy. Heck, I like Thor more than Superman.
All I'm saying is that there are characters who can overpower Juggernaut physically.

galactusischere
Who you calling fanboy?
Your Juggernaut wanking is absurd.
It's pretty obvious Supes 1M should have little difficulty fending off any physical threat.. if you really do read any comics.

I'm no Superman fanboy. Heck, I like Thor more than Superman.
All I'm saying is that there are characters who can overpower Juggernaut physically.

yes there are..
all of them are leagues above supes 1M.

Doctor-Alvis
AS I said befor guys like Galactus, Odin, RKT could amp themself to hurt Juggernaut but their amping is outside Natural laws.........................but if a natural strong guy like that supes that can lift 2000zillion tons wont be able to Hurt him

just think it this way ok: do you think a superNova explosion will be able to KO Juggernaut? NO....

but I am sure RKT could kill him....

supes is that SuperNova, no matter how strong he hits Juggernaut he will never hurt him... smokin'
I have to say, that's a pretty convoluted way of viewing Juggernaut's powers. The Power Cosmic is as natural in the Marvel world as Superman's strength being amped by his exposure to yellow sunlight.

I think a supernova would KO Juggernaut. Based on my loose research, a supernova's supposed to explode with as much energy as 10 billion years worth of regular sun energy.

Honestly, most crazy Juggernaut fans just jump straight to no physical force being able to hurt Juggernaut, or that his body can't be damaged in any way or some analogy.

nicamarvin

It's pretty obvious Supes 1M should have little difficulty fending off any physical threat..
All I'm saying is that there are characters who can overpower Juggernaut physically. when did I said Juggernaut will attack supes?...supes on the other hand can't hurt Juggernaut even if Supes is a million times stronger than Juggernaut......yes many characters who can overpower Juggernaut...SO?No superman will ever be on that list.... smokin'

nicamarvin
I think a supernova would KO Juggernaut. Based on my loose research, a supernova's supposed to explode with as much energy as 10 billion years worth of regular sun energy.

Honestly, most crazy Juggernaut fans just jump straight to no physical force being able to hurt Juggernaut, or that his body can't be damaged in any way or some analogy. only if you think a superNova can damage Cyttorak.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xJLxKing
when did I said Juggernaut will attack supes?...supes on the other hand can't hurt Juggernaut even if Supes is a million times stronger than Juggernaut......yes many characters who can overpower Juggernaut...SO?No superman will ever be on that list.... smokin'
Superman has TP.

Doctor-Alvis
only if you think a superNova can damage Cyttorak.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
No, I don't think it would. But Juggernaut isn't Cyttorak. Juggernaut has but a fraction of Cyttorak's power.

nicamarvin
Superman has TP. thats good for him, because thats the only way for him to defeat him.... smokin'

No, I don't think it would. But Juggernaut isn't Cyttorak. Juggernaut has but a fraction of Cyttorak's power. ...its not how much power Cyttorak gave him its the power of this Elder Demon spells...

xJLxKing
thats good for him, because thats the only way for him to defeat him.... smokin'
Or Bfr, or destroying his power provider...etc.

Wei Phoenix
when did I said Juggernaut will attack supes?...supes on the other hand can't hurt Juggernaut even if Supes is a million times stronger than Juggernaut......yes many characters who can overpower Juggernaut...SO?No superman will ever be on that list.... smokin'

How can Superman not overpower Cain? He has TP, one punch to the helmet then mindrape him.

One focused punch and he knocks him across the world for a BFR.

Wei Phoenix
Or Bfr, or destroying his power provider...etc.

He'd have to travel to the Crimson Cosmos for that. Wouldn't that be considered him bfring himself?

xJLxKing
He'd have to travel to the Crimson Cosmos for that. Wouldn't that be considered him bfring himself?
Not if he takes Juggs with him big grin cool

nicamarvin
....ONLY if your FANBOY mind thinks he can Destroy Cyttorak... smokin'

Doctor-Alvis
...its not how much power Cyttorak gave him its the power of this Elder Demon spells...
Those are both the same thing in this case.

And it's obviously not his strongest spell because classic Thor was able to undo it for 30 seconds.

nicamarvin
Thor was able to undo it for 30 seconds. it was 60 you TOOL..but the whole fight was PIS writing....Cytorak bands were able to hold Galactus himself.....Not even the strongest one there is was able to get free.....

Wei Phoenix
it was 60 you TOOL..but the whole fight was PIS writing....Cytorak bands were able to hold Galactus himself.....Not even the strongest one there is was able to get free.....

The strength of the bands are dependent on who's casting the spell.

Also Cyttorak isn't classified as a God or Demon, but something in between. He's not an Elder Demon.

nicamarvin
The strength of the bands are dependent on who's casting the spell.

Also Cyttorak isn't classified as a God or Demon, but something in between. He's not an Elder Demon. what would happen if Cyttorak himself cast the spell of his own bands and put them on Golden Supes?... confused anyways Cyttorak is a Powerl magic user on the same leage of Odin...some say abit higher but just abit

Doctor-Alvis
it was 60 you TOOL..but the whole fight was PIS writing....Cytorak bands were able to hold Galactus himself.....Not even the strongest one there is was able to get free.....
Ease up. The bands are dependent on who casts it and you seem to be ignoring my points in favor of pointing out minor errors.

Also, it was Galactus' ship he cast that spell on, and I don't even remember him getting out, or the ship even stopping for that matter. I think he just sent Surfer outside to see if they ran over a mattress.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Cyttorak is a Powerl magic user on the same leage of Odin...some say abit higher but just abit

This. Show me some feats from Cytorrak to put him on Odin's level.

nicamarvin
This. Show me some feats from Cytorrak to put him on Odin's level. YOU FOOL he is above him.... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus

Not really, I mean it's not as if Thor lacks the feats or power to back that showing up, seeing as how Mjolnir was enchanted by Odin and has such ridiculous feats.

They never held Galactus from what I recall. And those bands were broken by Namor, and a Super Skrull. So yea....

Rage.Of.Olympus
YOU FOOL he is above him.... smokin'

You're calling me a fool, and then go on to say Cytorrak the feat less wonder is above Odin?

laughing

How about you back that opinion above with some feats? Feats, and not your Juggernaut wanking fan fiction.

nicamarvin
You're calling me a fool? ...YOU ARE A FOO.... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
...YOU ARE A FOO.... smokin'

So no evidence to back up an otherwise baseless opinion? Gotcha.

Concession accepted.

nicamarvin
Concession NOT accepted. ....LA VIEJA... smokin'

Master Court
I'm chiming in late, but I just thought I'd mention a couple things.

Originally posted by SamZED
How is it PIS? Or CIS? Wolverine didnt do anything he's normally not capable of. Same with Spider-man. Also Rulk catching Spider-man now that was PIS. Parker's been dodging him for several pages without any efforts, but didnt even try to dodge when Rulk burnt his webbing (which is usually fireproof btw) and was sitting there and waiting to get cought.

You know when Rulk turns the ground into glass? That means he's outputting a minimum of about 4000 degrees. I don't see how webbing can take that.

Juggs hasnt ever been tested by anyone with Supes 1 Mil strength. Supes 1 Mil pretty much one shotted AS Supes who lifted 200 Quadrillion tons with one arm.

Anyone in Marvels top strength teir fails soooooooo much compared to that.

But he deosnt need that to win in spite. He has so many other powers, Hell.....normal Supes could solo these two.

It was 200 quintillion tons, actually. But the Earth weighs about 6 sextillion tons, which is several times heavier. Thor, Surfer, Hulk, and Gladiator have all done planet-scale feats. 200 quintillion tons is impressive, but nothing these guys can't handle.

EDIT: Hang on, my bad. You were talking about Supes 1 Mil. Nevermind.

Knowsbleed33
NONE....

He's been hurt before. Giving Juggernaut pain isn't impressive.

Nightcrawler did it with a candlabra.

carver9
Nothing can hurt Juggs but Nimrod owned him with a force beam....laughing

Nimrod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all.

You must dont know nimrod main power? His main power is to create weapons capable of taking out any opponent. Kind of like fury; fury can create weapons that can kill the person that he's fighting. Nimrod is a plot device character, he has the tools for every job. Thats why he's called the sentient being; he can kill anyone.

carver9
You're calling me a fool, and then go on to say Cytorrak the feat less wonder is above Odin?

laughing

How about you back that opinion above with some feats? Feats, and not your Juggernaut wanking fan fiction.

Physically; he far above odin; power wise, odin have him beat period.

One thing I do know though, odin has no way of stopping him.

Cytorrak is true invulnerability and true strength; hes at the peak of both. If its almost next to impossible to hurt juggernaut and juggernaut only have a small fraction of cytorrak power do you honestly think that odin can hurt someone thats durability is mulititudes above cains unstoppable durability.

It has been stated that juggernaut strength is equal to thor and hulks. If cytorrak strength is far above cains, we should know that odin would have a hard time even standing up after a punch from cytorrak. Hell cytorrak was using a fraction of his power and was punching through dimensions.

So how is odin stopping cytorrak.

Lets also not forget that Juggernaut himself has shown that he have super speed on numerous of occasions.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9

Lets also not forget that Juggernaut himself has shown that he have super speed on numerous of occasions.

I love Juggs but this would make me love him even more. Where have he shown super speed? Any scans or issue numbers? If not, then describe the feats.

psycho gundam
anytime he jumps?

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by h1a8
I love Juggs but this would make me love him even more. Where have he shown super speed? Any scans or issue numbers? If not, then describe the feats.

He's never shown super-duper speed. In Amazing Adventures #16 he out-manuvered Beast.

It's in the respect thread I did on here.

CortSether
Originally posted by h1a8

Juggernaut doesn't have super speed but he definitely has quick enough reflexes to hit bullet timers. He has demonstrated this plenty of times.

Doctor-Alvis

Cytorrak is true invulnerability and true strength; hes at the peak of both. If its almost next to impossible to hurt juggernaut and juggernaut only have a small fraction of cytorrak power do you honestly think that odin can hurt someone thats durability is mulititudes above cains unstoppable durability.

It has been stated that juggernaut strength is equal to thor and hulks. If cytorrak strength is far above cains, we should know that odin would have a hard time even standing up after a punch from cytorrak. Hell cytorrak was using a fraction of his power and was punching through dimensions.

I don't think Cyttorak has ever fought anyone that you can say he's unbeatable. The closest thing I can think of to a fight for him is him casting the crimson bands on Galactus' ship and nobody really caring about it.

Odin does reference Cyttorak as someone not to be messed with, or something to that effect, which could mean anything from him being marginally stronger to weaker than Odin but strong enough to go down with a fight. Or it could just mean Cyttorak's a cheapass and just ****s up all your stuff but doesn't face you.

Also, the evil spirit that possessed Juggernaut let him punch through the dimensions. Double also, Nightcrawler can travel through dimensions and he's not nearly as powerful as either of them.

Knowsbleed33
Odin does reference Cyttorak as someone not to be messed with, or something to that effect

When was this?

Rage.Of.Olympus

facepalm

Show me any feats that would put him physically above Odin. Odin can amp his strength physical attributes to ridiculous levels. In battles like these, physical strength means shit.

You don't know shit. Cytorrak has done nothing to back up your wet dreams.

It's next to impossible for earth bound heroes (By the way I have seen him affected by physical force, 4 times off the top of my head.). The fact that Earth bound heroes cannot harm Juggernaut in no way reflects as to whether or not Odin can harm Cytorrak. The gap between Odin and the Earthbound heroes is way to large.

What the ****?

Odin can tank Galaxy destroying energies with a smile but he can't stand up to a punch from Cytorrak? Wipe the Crimson Cum of Cytorrak, out of your eyes, and please present me some factual prove to back this up besides your opinion. He has no feats to even put him on Odin's level.

And Trion Juggernaut was the result of the dark energies of the Trion beings put into Cain. Where did it say, it was Cain using a fraction of Cytorrak's powers to punch through dimensions? Time and space have no meaning to one as Odin by the way.

Cytorrak is true invulnerable? No evidence to back that up.

Also, if say the Living Tribunal used all his power to physically punch Cytorrak or the Juggernaut, would they be unaffected?

How would Odin put him down? By overpowering and blasting the shit out of him. You, yourself admitted in terms of power "Odin > Cytorrak".

Also, if you want to start comparing as to how weaker forces would portray Cytorrak and Odin, then Odin removes Cytorrak's physical enchantments, and gives him a black eye, as Thor was pounding on Cain after removing Cytorrak's enchantment under his own powers.

Colossus-Big C
Zeus
Odin
Thor
Atum
Gaea

Doctor-Alvis
When was this?
I don't even remember. I wouldn't even know where to look to find it again either 'cause it's just a single line.

nicamarvin
Odin removes Cytorrak's physical enchantments,
facepalm

quanchi112
facepalm If Thor could do so why can't Odin?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by quanchi112
If Thor could do so why can't Odin? Cyttorak is a true Magic entity, Odin is not, many powerful sourceres call upon him...I dont see anybody doing that with odin...

Doctor-Alvis
Cyttorak is a true Magic entity, Odin is not, many powerful sourceres call upon him...I dont see anybody doing that with odin...
Odin likes to give people warrior powers it seems instead of single spells.

quanchi112
Cyttorak is a true Magic entity, Odin is not, many powerful sourceres call upon him...I dont see anybody doing that with odin... Odin is definitely magical as well. I don't think he was saying he could do it to Cyttorak himself but rather Juggernaut.

nicamarvin
Odin is definitely magical as well. I KNOW he is magical as well but not like guys like SET or Chthon.....

quanchi112
I KNOW he is magical as well but not like guys like SET or Chthon..... That has nothing to do with whether he can turn off his enchantment. Thor did it so logically Odin can as well.

Wei Phoenix
That has nothing to do with whether he can turn off his enchantment. Thor did it so logically Odin can as well.

That's implying that there is an enchantment around Cyttorak and that's he's not naturally durable.

quanchi112
That's implying that there is an enchantment around Cyttorak and that's he's not naturally durable. I am referring to Juggernaut.

jalek moye
Don't we clearly not know enough about Cyttorak to say how durable and such he is.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by jalek moye
Don't we clearly not know enough about Cyttorak some dont' confused

Wei Phoenix
I am referring to Juggernaut.

My mistake then.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by jalek moye
Don't we clearly not know enough about Cyttorak to say how durable and such he is.

Think it's safe to say he's more durable than Cain.

Doctor-Alvis
some dont' confused
No, you don't. Nobody does. Cyttorak has never been in a fight. Titles and ranks mean nothing if they can't be backed up with violence.

quanchi112
My mistake then. Np.Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Think it's safe to say he's more durable than Cain. I concur. He's either just as durable or more durable and I think more is the most liekly of these two options.

Knowsbleed33
Why do people think Thor shut off Cyttoraks enxhantment? If he did, Juggernaut would've reverted back to Cain Marko and Thor would've killed him with a single punch.

All Thor did was temporarily nullify Juggernauts force field which was inexplicably tied directly to his invulnerability.

carver9
So juggernaut doesnt have any super speed huh?

Creates a sonic boom while running. He also did this when bastion put a bomb put a bomb in cykes chest, he blitzed the xmansion.

http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/74/wifv209403hun8cl.jpg

nicamarvin
All Thor did was temporarily nullify Juggernauts force field which was inexplicably tied directly to his invulnerability. DUDE we all know that.... wink but don't say it outloud or RAGE(FANBOY) will come after you... eek!

Knowsbleed33

Creates a sonic boom while running. He also did this when bastion put a bomb put a bomb in cykes chest, he blitzed the xmansion.

That scan is from a What If.

Doctor-Alvis
Why do people think Thor shut off Cyttoraks enxhantment? If he did, Juggernaut would've reverted back to Cain Marko and Thor would've killed him with a single punch.

All Thor did was temporarily nullify Juggernauts force field which was inexplicably tied directly to his invulnerability.
I think the more correct observation in that comic is Juggernaut inexplicably had a force field.

Ptr_Grifin

That boom is from him hitting the building. That scan is also from a "What If?" comic. And lastly, Juggernaut got blasted by a sentinel, that is why he is flying through the air.

quanchi112

All Thor did was temporarily nullify Juggernauts force field which was inexplicably tied directly to his invulnerability. You seem to be arguing over semantics here. The point is Thor made Juggs vulnerable so Odin can do the same.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Ptr_Grifin
That boom is from him hitting the building. That scan is also from a "What If?" comic. And lastly, Juggernaut got blasted by a sentinel, that is why he is flying through the air. laughing

bloodoverme

bloodoverme

i recall one of these super speed instances... it was when he traveled from canada to USA (new york i think) in a matter of seconds. oh wait... that was actually an issue where he also had the ability to fly. stick out tongue it was onslaught who actually gave him those two abilities. that's right jugs got super speed and the ability to fly... right after onslaught punched him. roll eyes (sarcastic) man i never thought onslaught's punch could imbue those kinds of powers. rolling on floor laughing

Knowsbleed33
I think the more correct observation in that comic is Juggernaut inexplicably had a force field.

?Que

Originally posted by bloodoverme
i recall one of these super speed instances... it was when he traveled from canada to USA (new york i think) in a matter of seconds. oh wait... that was actually an issue where he also had the ability to fly. stick out tongue it was onslaught who actually gave him those two abilities. that's right jugs got super speed and the ability to fly... right after onslaught punched him. roll eyes (sarcastic) man i never thought onslaught's punch could imbue those kinds of powers. rolling on floor laughing

He wasn't punched, he was thrown according to his handbook entry.

An excerpt: http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Handbook/th_HB2-2.jpg

ColossusGrundy

That's dumb.

Rulk is overrated, period.

Superman, Cap Marvel, Thor, Surfer, Hulk, MM, lots of the higher studs can take Rulk.

Too much Rulk love here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
That's dumb.

Superman, Cap Marvel, Thor, Surfer, Hulk, MM, lots of the higher studs can take Rulk.

Too much Rulk love here. Except that isn't how Rulk has been portrayed. He easily killed a noob surfer, can drain the Hulk anytime he wants apparently, and killed the GrandMaster and ko'd the watcher with a few punches.

Doctor-Alvis
?Que
I believe that was the first instance of Juggernaut having a force field. And I think it was a tweaking of his normal powers into a Superman-like deal so Thor had some kind of shot. That's just my personal theory for why he had one. I only know of two instances of him having a force field and it's that and the Spider-man guest villain spot, which I suspect was the writer combining his normal power set and the Thor interpretation.

Knowsbleed33
He's had a force field since his very first appearance.

nicamarvin
He's had a force field since his very first appearance. smokin'

Bouboumaster
Rulk soloes. I don't know what or who, but he soloes.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
That's dumb.

Too much Rulk love here.

u just hate Rulk..that's why u can't see his true power smokin'

Rulk will stomp everyone that u just mention..

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Rulk soloes. I don't know what or who, but he soloes. ........................ smokin'

Doctor-Alvis
He's had a force field since his very first appearance.
I've never see him use one except for those two occasions.

Knowsbleed33

Ok. He's had it since his first appeance though.

Wei Phoenix

Here's a few examples, credit to Knows.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Durability/UXM%2033/th_XMEN33pg18.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Force%20Field/th_UCXM013-02.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Unique/Force%20Field/th_X-Men_1-032-17.jpg

Doctor-Alvis
Here's a few examples, credit to Knows.
I see... I'll put that right next to his telepathy.

Wei Phoenix

Ok I'll give you that one. I didn't know Cain had telepathy at first either which makes you wonder how he always got beat by it so easily if he himself was a telepath, but the field has been there for a while and has more than one showing and it makes a bit of sense.

ExodusCloak
Ok I'll give you that one. I didn't know Cain had telepathy at first either which makes you wonder how he always got beat by it so easily if he himself was a telepath, but the field has been there for a while and has more than one showing and it makes a bit of sense.

I can't remember if he had telepathy or he stole it off Xavier for the issue...anyway he could use magic back then but I think he gave it up to free himself from Cytorraks realm.

Knowsbleed33

Why? The telepathy he got when Chuck tried to "mind-meld" with him so to speak. The force field is a part of his core power set.

Astanax
You know what's funny?

Spider-Man has done better against Rulk than the Hulk, Terrax, Silver Surfer, Thor, Watcher, or the Grandmaster have in some fights. So has Wolverine.

laughing out loud

Loeb can't even keep Rulk consistent.

Yeah, Rulk got slashed across the eyes by Wolverine and was blind for a good part of the story. Silver Surfer got drained by Rulk but that was a Silver Surfer during the period when he first became empowered. Galactus punk'd Rulk for it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.