Michael/Lucifer/Living Tribunal Vs. Elaine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
3 vs 1
does the team succeed in taking Elaine down?

Xplosive
No.

Astner
Elaine has Michael's power, nothing more he could stalemate her--possibly best her with experience. Adding Lucifer and the Living Tribunal is just overkill.

Yahweh
Elaine Belloc is currently the Presence. Not only does She wield the power of the Demiurgos, but She also has inherited the power that Yahweh once possessed. Where as Michael, Lucifer and The Living Tribunal are Virtually Omnipotent-LT being Omnipresent and Omniscient as well-Elaine is totally Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient and Supreme over all others.

kevdude
Elaine Belloc is not The Presence, she does however work on his behalf as he retired and watches from the Void everything he created.

xJLxKing
Isn't she the vessel?

kevdude
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Isn't she the vessel?

You could say that, everything she does is because God/The Presence allows or wills her. You could talk to her and be indirectly talking to him, although the angels had a huge problem with that and considered her to be a pagan god. We all know who sits on the Throne.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Yahweh
Elaine Belloc is currently the Presence. Not only does She wield the power of the Demiurgos, but She also has inherited the power that Yahweh once possessed.
Nah my friend.

The Presence is still above her.

Though she wins this match win no effort at all.
Michael/Lucifer/LT gets erased for all eternity with but a thought.

galactusischere
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Nah my friend.

Michael/Lucifer/LT gets erased for all eternity with but a thought.

I don't think its going to be that easy.
Thanos didn't beat all the abstracts with a thought when he had the Heart of the Universe.

guy222
Trio wins

Yahweh
Originally posted by kevdude
Elaine Belloc is not The Presence, she does however work on his behalf as he retired and watches from the Void everything he created.

One of us is mistaken but in the final chapter of Lucifer-The Wolf Beneath the Tree-I believe Michael stated that Elaine was to recieve the Power Dunamis Demiurgos, "God's Power". God=Yahweh=The Presence.

Prep-Man
Elaine.

Yahweh
Originally posted by guy222
Trio wins

The Living Tribunal's, as well as Michael, Daniel (Lucifer) and Gabriel Demiurgos' Omnipotence can only be applied to aspects that don't concieve The One-Above-All and Yahweh, respectively. Therefore if Elaine has the Power Dunamis Demiurgos and Yahweh is no longer present in existence, or if She exists in Marvel, neither the Demiugos nor The Living Tribunal can affect Her, but Elaine Belloc's Omnipotence and control can be applied to them.

quanchi112
Team wins.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Elaine. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.