Wesker (RE5) vs Ryu Hayabusa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danteiscool
Ryu has his sword only and Wesker is in his human form with a sword too (just for the sake of this fight)

fight takes place in the volcano at the end of RE5.

NemeBro
Ryu is by far the more skilled of the two, Wesker is faster in movement, both are prolly equal in reactions, Wesker is probably stronger, and maybe more durable as well, and Ryu has the superior sword, I assume.

Hm, dunno.

Sin_Volvagia
I'd say Wesker wins by regeneration

Cyner
Does Ryu have the true dragon sword? This is important

NemeBro
It just said sword so I assumed the normal Dragon Sword.

LLLLLink
It would be an interesting fight, but I believe that Ryu is going to take this one. Can Ryu perform as well as Chris? I believe he may perform better, so yes.

Ms.Marvel
chris won completely through pis though

Kazenji
Yes.........everything is pis thesedays.

Ms.Marvel
youre pis sad

Neo Darkhalen
Originally posted by LLLLLink
It would be an interesting fight, but I believe that Ryu is going to take this one. Can Ryu perform as well as Chris? I believe he may perform better, so yes.

The only reason Chris won was because he poisoned Wesker during the first 2 encounters of the final boss, before that he gets positively owned by Wesker in every single encounter.

Please remember it wasn't Chris's personal strength that beat Wesker, it was just the fact he pumped Wesker full of his own virus, poisoning his entire system and severely weakening his long term foe.

Point I'm making: don't compare Chris with Ryu when trying to determine a winner, especially since Chris did absolutely nothing but be Weskers punching bag almost all the time in the entire RES series.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by LLLLLink

Without Sheva, Chris would die just like Spencer.

StyleTime
It's been a while since I've played my older Resident Evil games, but I don't recall Wesker ever using a sword. His lack of swordplay is a huge liability. He'd be more likely to hurt himself than Hayabusa.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
The only reason Chris won was because he poisoned Wesker during the first 2 encounters of the final boss, before that he gets positively owned by Wesker in every single encounter.

Please remember it wasn't Chris's personal strength that beat Wesker, it was just the fact he pumped Wesker full of his own virus, poisoning his entire system and severely weakening his long term foe.

Point I'm making: don't compare Chris with Ryu when trying to determine a winner, especially since Chris did absolutely nothing but be Weskers punching bag almost all the time in the entire RES series.

QFT

LLLLLink
I think you guys just elaborated my point...

Shutter Control
Hmm...so it seems, that majority believe Ryu would beat the RE5 guy with the shades, I guess he is the boss of the game, and I saw him in a trailer, doing some fancy shit. Still don't know anything about Wesker though.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yes.........everything is pis thesedays. Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
youre pis sad I lol'd at these. And Marvel, nice FF sig. Can't wait for that shit to come out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.