Kratos vs. Nariko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
1st. normal Kratos vs. Nariko H2H only (Nariko has speed, agility, acrobatic skills, kratos has brute strength, viciousness, a powerhouse to be reckon with, in a battle arena)

2nd. Normal Kratos with a longsword, Nariko with a longsword, battle arena

3rd. Kratos all weapons, magic, etc. besides BOO vs. Nariko w/heavenly sword

4th. Kratos with BOO vs. Nariko w/ Heavenly Sword

NemeBro
This thread has definately never been made before.

Anyway, Kratos takes all four, and one is just hilarious.

First_Tsurugi06
When you say 'Normal' Kratos, do you mean his base form in which you play as him, or when he was still a Spartan captain before becoming a servant of Ares/the Gods?

Because if it's the latter, he stomps. If the former, he wins in at least in the last two.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
When you say 'Normal' Kratos, do you mean his base form in which you play as him, or when he was still a Spartan captain before becoming a servant of Ares/the Gods?

Because if it's the latter, he stomps. If the former, he wins in at least in the last two. normal as when u play as him

SWblayde938
Originally posted by NemeBro

Anyway, Kratos takes all four, and one is just hilarious. i know this thread has been made before but not with these rules or battles

First_Tsurugi06

Because if it's the latter, he stomps. If the former, he wins in at least in the last two.

Er, reverse that last remark; He stomps 100% in the former and 50% in the latter.

Though you say it's the former, so Kratos stomps entirely. Round 3 in particular is utter spite.

iChaos
She'd probably kill him at the beginning of God of War. She'd probably kill Chains of Olympus Kratos as well.

XanatosForever
Kratos plays a mini-game with Nariko, and everybody wins. wink

iChaos

Anyway, Kratos takes all four, and one is just hilarious.

Kratos is featless (?) in H2H combat.

NemeBro
You don't consider tearing your enemies apart with your bare hands or grappling and pwning Icarus feats of H2H combat?

First_Tsurugi06
He can kill with ONE arm, not counting how he he can simply tear his enemies' limbs apart with his bare hands. Or use lesser enemies as battering rams.

Hell, Nariko has even less feats in H2H, and is only as powerful as she was throughout the majority of the game due to a boost by the Heavenly Sword.

iChaos
You don't consider tearing your enemies apart with your bare hands or grappling and pwning Icarus feats of H2H combat?

Hmmm, good point (?). So he could beat Batman fighting with his fists? (besides ripping in half, or whatever)

He can kill with ONE arm

I don't know about that...

First_Tsurugi06
Batman was trained since childhood in virtually every form of martial arts around the world. Doubt he was trained by the Gods themselves. Frankly speaking, probably (and it pains me to say that).

And yeah, he can fight with one arm. Rips heads off, throws enemies yards away, nut-shots cyclopses with one punch.

iChaos
Off-topic: So how is Captain America a better fighter?

Honestly, I really wouldn't get as far as saying he could beat her with one arm, but hey, that's just me. Then again, now that I think about it logically, he probably could. So you're bascially saying he's like Nero...but without Devil Bringer?

Kazenji
Why the **** are we bringing comic book characters into this fight?

NemeBro
Originally posted by iChaos
Hmmm, good point (?). So he could beat Batman fighting with his fists? (besides ripping in half, or whatever) He would hold Batman down with one arm and sodomize him with the other.

Captain America is not a better fighter than Batman, but he is physically stronger, and has far greater stamina, which is why he would probably win.

iChaos
Batman said that he was a better fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.