Juggernaut runs the gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

manx422
I hate juggernaut
1 Hulk
2 Wolverine
3 Thor
4 Thanos
5 Rulk
6 Galactus

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

The Juggernaut comment made me laugh for some reason. Anyways..........

Hulk's always been a good fight for Juggernaut, but Juggernaut would defeat him in my opinion. More so if he uses shit like his Force Field. That just adds too much of an advantage if he does.

Stops at 3.

iceman24567
Clears it eek!

xJLxKing
Thor stops him by punching like to the cosmos like Skaar

manx422
Originally posted by iceman24567
Clears it eek!
Come on it's Galactus

iceman24567
Galactus is fodder for Juggs

AsbestosFlaygon
Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus

manx422
CA superman added

iceman24567
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Juggernaut is more durable than Galactus Juggernaut is more durable than TOAA

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by manx422
CA superman added
Now that's a match

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by iceman24567
Juggernaut is more durable than TOAA
Not according to Starscream M

iceman24567
Who are you going to trust him or me?

AsbestosFlaygon
WTF are you talking about now?

xJLxKing
laughing out loud his playing with you

iceman24567
The birds and the bees duh

SoulDevourer
Rulk w/loebforce walks on Jug

Jug becomes Rug stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by SoulDevourer

laughing

If anything he could dump some silverware on Cain.

http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/th_Juggernauthurt2.jpg

Knowsbleed33
Thanks to Pak's awesome writing, everyone on that list (sans that gaf Logan) can BFR Juggernaut.

Wei Phoenix
I hate juggernaut
1 Hulk
2 Wolverine
3 Thor
4 Thanos
5 Rulk
6 Galactus

WAAAAAAAH I hate Juggernaut, I hate him so much because he's so strong and durable. I feel much better when I hear people say he loses.

Knowsbleed33
Why does he hate Juggernaut?

Wei Phoenix
Who knows? I mean I hate Hulk, but you don't see me making 20 threads about people who I think can beat him.

Knowsbleed33
Why do you hate the Hulk?

Parmaniac
Orion solos

Knowsbleed33
Is that a joke?

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Why do you hate the Hulk?

Mainly because of the overratedness that comes with him. I could care less about War Hulk beating Cain or any of their other fights where Cain loses. It's just I grew up around everyone thinking Hulk was the greatest thing ever. I don't like how certain people have to be written down or weakened just so Hulk can save the day. Again not talking about Cain there. I like some of his supporting characters like A-Bomb and Shulk.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Is that a joke?

No it's what manx422 posts in every thread that includes Orion wink

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut is never written down when he faces the Hulk. The Hulk is always written up.

I get what you're saying though. Before WWH, Hulk was my #1 favorite hero. Since WWH though, his stock has fallen for me, mostly because the zealots fans are insufferable.

Wei Phoenix
Yeah I said I wasn't talking about Cain when I said certain people have been written down. One example is Strange. "Oh Hulk did you know I could **** you up with just a gesture?! I'm going to say this while giving you time to stop me instead of simply gesturing."

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Hulk fanboys just get annoying at a point. And the Sentry fanboys riding the wanking train doesn't help.

Honestly I read shit like Silver Surfer and Thor together wouldn't have done as well as Sentry against the Hulk. Green Scar stomps Thanos in a brawl and other shit. These fans see Hulk stomp a bunch of worthless Low to Mid tiers with his Warbound and they treat him like a god, ignoring the fact that whenever he faced someone who was worth 2 cents, he actually had hell and walked away with circumstances more often than not.

You know, I actually liked the Hulk. He was one of my favorites heroes during Planet Hulk for some reason. World War Hulk came and I hit the message boards and well......

I acknowledge his level of power but some people make it seem nothing short of Skyfather is stopping him. Just stupid.

On another note, who watches Dexter? Started watching the first episode half an hour ago. This show is seriously ****ed up. It's good so far and interesting, but it scaring me and making me paranoid. When it comes to scary movies, I'm the biggest ****ing pussy on this side of the planet, without a doubt? I'd rather watch, "Twilight" (Yes I said it.) than watch a horror flick.

Nihilist
Thor stops him, if not Thanos destroys him.

Master Court
I hate juggernaut
1 Hulk
2 Wolverine
3 Thor
4 Thanos
5 Rulk
6 Galactus

First, why the f*ck would you hate Juggernaut? He's like the only character that walks around with impunity, goes where he wants to go, does whatever the Hell he wants, and literally no one can stop him.

Anyway, Hulk, Thor, and Rulk are always matches for him, but no one could take Juggernaut 10/10. Personally, I think Thor is the only one of them that should consistently take a majority, for many reasons. That said, Juggernaut could make it to Thanos. But I just can't see how he could ever defeat Thanos. Having almost total invulnerability only goes so far without equal strength. If Juggernaut were anywhere near as strong as he is durable and unstoppable, he would've walked all over WWHulk. But, I mean, Thanos has laughed off the likes of Thor, Surfer, Hulk, etc. So, one way or another, Thanos stops Juggernaut.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, Juggernaut is probably more invulnerable/durable than Thanos, but Thanos is stronger and more versatile.

Priest
Thor brings down the juggernaut.

The Nuul
laughing @ Rulk being so high.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
The Hulk fanboys just get annoying at a point. And the Sentry fanboys riding the wanking train doesn't help.

Honestly I read shit like Silver Surfer and Thor together wouldn't have done as well as Sentry against the Hulk. Green Scar stomps Thanos in a brawl and other shit. These fans see Hulk stomp a bunch of worthless Low to Mid tiers with his Warbound and they treat him like a god, ignoring the fact that whenever he faced someone who was worth 2 cents, he actually had hell and walked away with circumstances more often than not.

You know, I actually liked the Hulk. He was one of my favorites heroes during Planet Hulk for some reason. World War Hulk came and I hit the message boards and well......

I acknowledge his level of power but some people make it seem nothing short of Skyfather is stopping him. Just stupid.

I agree 100%

Eww Twilight, I don't get it!

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
I agree 100%

If you agreed with me 100%, you'd be 100% right all the time.

Eww Twilight, I don't get it!

Reading comprehension not your strong suit?

I said, that I'm so much of a pussy when it comes to horror movies I rather watch that brain cell killing shit known as Twilight.

nicamarvin
If you agreed with me 100%, you'd be 100% wrong all the time. FIXED... smokin'

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by nicamarvin
FIXED... smokin'

Shouldn't you be somewhere posting "JUGGANUTS >>>>GALACTUS DURBILITY!@!!!".

nicamarvin
Shouldn't I be somewhere posting "Thor>>>JUGGANUTS >>>>GALACTUS DURBILITY!@!!!".
FIXED.... smokin'

xJLxKing
If you agreed with me 100%, you'd be 95% wrong all the time.

true too that

No, I understand it. I just don't get how stupid you can get

Rage.Of.Olympus
true too that

Sure queerface.

No, I understand it. I just don't get how stupid you can get

Are you insulting my intelligence?

xJLxKing
do you red what ppl quote ? embarrasment

are you insulting me

Rage.Of.Olympus
do you red what ppl quote ? embarrasment

Red? No.

are you insulting me

Nah.

Kris Blaze
What difference does Skaar's fight with Juggernaut make?

We knew people with class 100 strength can BFR eachother by doing that. People have been using this as a way to win for years on KMC now, nobody can truly believe that this is being mentioned because of a -very- recent Hulk comic no expression

xJLxKing
Ah! the power of edit

So why would I insult you?
Btw, go watch Paranormal Activity if you are the one to get scared because of imagination, or anything like that.

Kris Blaze
On another note, who watches Dexter? Started watching the first episode half an hour ago. This show is seriously ****ed up. It's good so far and interesting, but it scaring me and making me paranoid. When it comes to scary movies, I'm the biggest ****ing pussy on this side of the planet, without a doubt? I'd rather watch, "Twilight" (Yes I said it.) than watch a horror flick. '

Dude....

Rage.Of.Olympus
Ah! the power of edit

So why would I insult you?

Yup.

Because you're jealous of my intellect and good looks.

-Pr-
I'd rather watch, "Twilight" (Yes I said it.) than watch a horror flick.

get out.

The Pict
I hate juggernaut
1 Hulk
2 Wolverine
3 Thor
4 Thanos
5 Rulk
6 Galactus

Hulk then Wolverine? confused

What was the point of Galactus? He has no chance of clearing then. Hate him or no it's a pointless gauntlet.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
What difference does Skaar's fight with Juggernaut make?

We knew people with class 100 strength can BFR eachother by doing that. People have been using this as a way to win for years on KMC now, nobody can truly believe that this is being mentioned because of a -very- recent Hulk comic no expression

Except Skaar isn't class 100.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.