Zeus vs Zuras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane
who wins, Zuras is at his peak.

Colossus-Big C
Zeus already Beat him

galactusischere
Zeus

Colossus-Big C
take to mind that zeus is the second most powerful highfather slightly under Odin

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
take to mind that zeus is the second most powerful highfather slightly under Odin

Third considering Thor

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by galactusischere
Third considering Thor Zeus is far above thor

galactusischere
Zeus is far above thor

not King Thor and RKT
RKT is damn near abstract level

Colossus-Big C
not King Thor and RKT
RKT is damn near abstract level oh i see what you mean.
But King Thor is =To zeus

Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Thor has held his own rather pretty damn well against Zeus on two different occasions. In the second occasion he was faring worse but he was weakened and did a hell of a lot better than the Avengers (Namor was one shotted by a punch I believe, and She-Hulk was one shotted by a lightning bolt.).

Looking at it, Thor actually has a pretty legitimate record against beings even Skyfather and up.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Classic Thor has held his own rather pretty damn well against Zeus on two different occasions. In the second occasion he was faring worse but he was weakened and did a hell of a lot better than the Avengers (Namor was one shotted by a punch I believe, and She-Hulk was one shotted by a lightning bolt.).

Looking at it, Thor actually has a pretty legitimate record against beings even Skyfather and up.

Zeus 1 shoting namor in a physical fight proves he is above 90tons

Rage.Of.Olympus
His clearly beyond that mark.

Handbooks don't mean shit. They have Thor at a 100 tons at times, which is obvious bullshit.

guy222
Zeus already Beat him

no

Zuras was weakened after the Ritual of the Uni-Mind and stalemated Zeus

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by guy222
no

Zuras was weakened after the Ritual of the Uni-Mind and stalemated Zeus

scan?

and yea zeus beat him at full power when they waged war against each other

nicamarvin
not King Thor and RKT
RKT is damn near abstract level not quite...his elder Brother is closer than him

Nihilist
Originally posted by guy222
no

Zuras was weakened after the Ritual of the Uni-Mind and stalemated Zeus All they did was blast each other once, which was cancelled out by each others blast.

Peterlane
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
His clearly beyond that mark.

Handbooks don't mean shit. They have Thor at a 100 tons at times, which is obvious bullshit.

Class 100 means 100 tons and above.

Also Zeus got killed by Mihkaboshi lol he sucks

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Peterlane

I know what Class 100 ton means, but some handbooks have Thor at being able to lift only a 100 tons (Then the same handbooks have Hercules, Hulk, and Beta Ray Bill ranked as immeasurable in strength.).

Like the recent Thor and Hercules handbook. They had Thor at lifting only about 100 tons. Exact words.

Handbooks are shit at times.

I mean the stats have She-Hulk stronger than Juggernaut at times.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Peterlane

Mihkabosh is a god killer. and he got killed by poseiden :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.