Batman Vs Daredevil h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yahweh
No weapons, no gadgets, no suit, just pure fist against fist. Marvel Database suggests that Daredevil knows almost everything Batman knows thanks to Stick-the leader of The Chaste.

The Heap
Batkick ftw.

iceman24567
Batman

SuperiorTech
Batman

thanos-prime
Daredevil

Sin I AM
lol hasnt this been done?

The Nuul
Like 20 times.....

Sin I AM
Originally posted by The Nuul
Like 20 times.....

lol and people always say "NO SUIT, NO GADGETS, JUST A STRAIGHT UP FIGHT H2H!!" as if Bruce need those things to beat a cripple lmao

i'll stop trolling now

Yahweh
i'll stop trolling now

That would be wise.

Priest
DD

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Yahweh
That would be wise.

so would the search function roll eyes (sarcastic)

But in all seriousness, DDs radar sense should even any MA advantage Bruce may have, I like to compare DD to the likes of Nightwing. I think Bruce is slightly stronger and more durable

TheMagicPillow
Batman B**** slap FTW

galactusischere
Originally posted by TheMagicPillow
Batman B**** slap FTW

lol @ the picture

Konton
Matt.

BruceSkywalker
Batman ftw

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lord Daredevil.

Philosophía
Batman.

jrodslam
Matt.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Sin I AM

I like to compare DD to the likes of Nightwing.

Rookie mistake really :/

jrodslam
Originally posted by Juk3n
Rookie mistake really :/

Maybe he meant agility? Those can be compared, lol.

Juk3n
Originally posted by jrodslam
Maybe he meant agility? Those can be compared, lol. was thinking he meant all round rather than 1 specific area.

kikioshiro
i always saw batman and daredevil as equal in everything but i think daredevil may take this one

Juk3n
Originally posted by kikioshiro
i always saw batman and daredevil as equal in everything but i think daredevil may take this one

Strength - debateable,
Speed - same althougheveryone knows red makes you go faster..
Skill - DD is more specialized in a particular area, bats may have a more varied MA use and is more knowledgable in multiple arts, but that doesnt equal better. In a 1v1 scenerio like this, the skill gap is negligable, as different styles may compliment differet scenerios.
Ruthlessness - DD imo
Agility - DD
Since this is gearless i see DD's radar amd senses giving him a nice advantage.

But everything can be argued, what this really comes down to is who you like better.

Giva that person 6/10. So, DD.

BUSTER1
Radar means 7/10 to DD for me.

grimify
Originally posted by Juk3n
Strength - debateable,
Speed - same althougheveryone knows red makes you go faster..
Skill - DD is more specialized in a particular area, bats may have a more varied MA use and is more knowledgable in multiple arts, but that doesnt equal better. In a 1v1 scenerio like this, the skill gap is negligable, as different styles may compliment differet scenerios.
Ruthlessness - DD imo
Agility - DD
Since this is gearless i see DD's radar amd senses giving him a nice advantage.

But everything can be argued, what this really comes down to is who you like better.

Giva that person 6/10. So, DD.

Strength - Batman, not debatable
Speed - Same
Skill - Batman
Ruthlessness - Same
Agility - DD, slightly

Batman, 8/10

thanos-prime
Originally posted by grimify
Strength - Batman, not debatable
Speed - Same
Skill - Batman
Ruthlessness - Same
Agility - DD, slightly

Batman, 8/10
Actually imo they should be close in strength

-Pr-
Bats is more skilled, imo, but DD's physical attributes even things up a little. Still take Bruce for the win, though.

once i find the other thread, im closing/merging this.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by -Pr-
Bats is more skilled, imo, but DD's physical attributes even things up a little. Still take Bruce for the win, though.

once i find the other thread, im closing/merging this. If he is more skilled it would not be by enough that DD's physical attributes would have to make up for it

-Pr-
Originally posted by thanos-prime
If he is more skilled it would not be by enough that DD's physical attributes would have to make up for it

i think there is a small gap between their abilities, yes, but a gap nonetheless.

Wild Shadow
i always considered DD, Bats better in agility/speed and limited anticipation of attacks due to radar sense.

i always looked at bruce as a more brute like fighter stong calculated atack less fancy moves. he stands his ground but can be agile but he rarely uses it unlike dick and cassandra or robin...

DD seems to use his speed and agility even when fighting other higher end fighter far above him. his agility radar and speed has always bn good enough to keep up with such ppl. DD knows when to back off hide come back strike from behind take cheap shots and moves that seems to be appropriate for the situation like a guile like flash kick when he is close range in h2h that would surprise bats i think in h2h.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i always considered DD, Bats better in agility/speed and limited anticipation of attacks due to radar sense.

i always looked at bruce as a more brute like fighter stong calculated atack less fancy moves. he stands his ground but can be agile but he rarely uses it unlike dick and cassandra or robin...

DD seems to use his speed and agility even when fighting other higher end fighter far above him. his agility radar and speed has always bn good enough to keep up with such ppl. DD knows when to back off hide come back strike from behind take cheap shots and moves that seems to be appropriate for the situation like a guile like flash kick when he is close range in h2h that would surprise bats i think in h2h. far above him like who?

Wild Shadow
umm.... lvl 7 fighters that are more knowledgeable or physically superior to him or even both some having similar MA lvl of skill with a dash of enhancements... yet i have always seen DD keep up sometimes he struggles but at least he can compensate with the cap.

i dont see Bats having anything DD hasnt already handled in the past and bats isnt enhanced in anyway unlike ppl like Cap/logan or BP.

not saying DD cant lose to bats but, i just feel DD can pull the majority...

at least 6/10 being somewhat generous to bats.

Prep-Man
Batman.

Konton
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
like a guile like flash kick when he is close range in h2h that would surprise bats i think in h2h.

XD Worst analogy ever.

SONIC BOOM!

Reacting2
Originally posted by -Pr-
i think there is a small gap between their abilities, yes, but a gap nonetheless. DD 7/10

srankmissingnin
Daredevil wins the slight majority.

cdtm
DD's probably has better reflexes, going by his bullet deflection feats.

And even if you chalk that up to his radar sense, he'd be tricky to hit. Even Spidey can have trouble hitting him thanks to his radar sense.

iceman24567
Batman

quanchi112
DD wins.

Prep-Man
Bruce.

DTM
While I supported Cap to beat Bats in this same type of scenario, here I think Bats comes out on top.

janus77
Daredevil ... would probably win.

no tech/kit = superior mobility and senses of DD > Batman's ma skills and peak physique. imo.

DarkSaint85
Just pure HtH, judged purely on skill and strength?

Batman STOMPS. Hard.

Unless of course, you allow powers, such as DD's radar sense....

Warlord
well without his radar and senses it's Batman vs a blind athlete, so...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Warlord
well without his radar and senses it's Batman vs a blind athlete, so...

Exactly, lol.

Dardevil may or may not be classed as a meta, officially, but I consider him to be one.

Warlord

TheMask
pure hand to hand it goes to Daredevil

if there using tech it goes to Batman

Prep-Man
One of Bruce's best feats is going toe to toe with 3boot Val Armorr. Someone who killed some type of alien cyborg with a broken arm, who was ripping through the Legion. A sort of chi type punch. he stalemated him for a little bit in aerial combat.

StiltmanFTW
Matt.

Dream Stuff
Statwise, Daredevil is basically Bruce Wayne w/ Cass Cain's reflexes. He should win a clear majority over Bruce Wayne w/ Bruce Wayne's reflexes

red sabre
Daredevil beats him up and leaves him bleeding on the ground like many others are doing to him

Prep-Man
DCnU Batman doesn't equal Pre-Flashpoint Batman.

red sabre
DCnU Batman got raped by bane and didnt present any skill at all aside of that throat punch at the end, he gets destroyed

Prep-Man
Bane was juiced up even more so than his previous self and he had a good showing against a Hawk type avatar.

iceman24567
Originally posted by red sabre
Daredevil beats him up and leaves him bleeding on the ground like many others are doing to him lol like who?

red sabre
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Bane was juiced up even more so than his previous self and he had a good showing against a Hawk type avatar.

what feats did that bane have to put him above ordinary juiced bane? he didnt present any special super human feats aside of beating the crap out of batman of course like he normally does

red sabre
Originally posted by iceman24567
lol like who?

like bane recently and like slade did to him so many times

iceman24567
what feats did that bane have to put him above ordinary juiced bane? he didnt present any special super human feats aside of beating the crap out of batman of course like he normally does You trolling? Batman has proven he is superior to Bane several times

red sabre
daredevil is a more agility and skill based guy, batman is always a brute fighter that goes punch for punch kick for kick, daredevil fights smarter he will use his agility , acrobatis, and his radar to confuce batman and outfight him along with his skills, to me when it came to fighting batman always was a more skilled punisher

iceman24567
like bane recently and like slade did to him so many times Nah Banes new version of venom has his far into the superhuman range of course Batman can't beat him is close combat

red sabre
You trolling? Batman has proven he is superior to Bane several times

are you calling me stating the facts trolling? kido go read The Dark Knight #6 and #7 then come back here and tell me batman is superior to bane

and even if we talk about past fights then Batman's back doesnt agree with you

red sabre
Nah Banes new version of venom has his far into the superhuman range

show me his being far into the superhuman league otherwise i call that trolling

the Darkone
pre-flash point Batman would take the majority 6/10

Current Batman, would lose hard Matt 6 or 7/10

iceman24567
are you calling me stating the facts trolling? kido go read The Dark Knight #6 and #7 then come back here and tell me batman is superior to bane

and even if we talk about past fights then Batman's back doesnt agree with you Batman has casually beaten Bane several times little guy no need for the Batman hate.
show me his being far into the superhuman league otherwise i call that trolling I don't need to show you anything you troll the feats speak for themselves one handing a boulder as big as a grow man leaping 15-20 feet in the air not to mention it was explicitly stated that the new version of venom is way more potent than the previous upgrades. Keep trolling

red sabre
Batman has casually beaten Bane several times little guy no need for the Batman hate.

I don't need to show you anything you troll the feats speak for themselves one handing a boulder as big as a grow man leaping 15-20 feet in the air not to mention it was explicitly stated that the new version of venom is way more potent than the previous upgrades. Keep trolling

batman has stalemated bane in almost any fight they had when bane was without the venom, when on venom batman's back starts itching

blah blah blah, so basically you dont have a proof the new bane is far in the superhuman league like you stated , dismissed

the bolder and leaping is something easily can be replicated by many slightly enhanced characters , troll some more

srankmissingnin
Daredevil's radar sense was enough for him to trump and completely counteract Nighthawk's precog, and render even the superhuman Nighthawk unable to touch Matt in combat even with the aid of legitimate precognition.

Batman is not engaging Daredevil in melee combat and coming out victorious.

iceman24567
batman has stalemated bane in almost any fight they had when bane was without the venom, when on venom batman's back starts itching

blah blah blah, so basically you dont have a proof the new bane is far in the superhuman league like you stated , dismissed

the bolder and leaping is something easily can be replicated by many slightly enhanced characters , troll some more LOL you troll slightly enhanced beings aren't in the 10 ton range they cant do a 20 foot vertical leap laughing. Batman has trouble with Bane on venom so what off venom Bane is already stronger than peak human and durable his body is pure muscle he's also extremely agile to boot yet Batman can easily dismantle him erm

red sabre
LOL you troll slightly enhanced beings aren't in the 10 ton range they cant do a 20 foot vertical leap laughing. Batman has trouble with Bane on venom so what off venom Bane is already stronger than peak human and durable his body is pure muscle he's also extremely agile to boot yet Batman can easily dismantle him erm

10 ton range? show me a 10 ton feats from bane

bane without venom is stronger than peak human? based on?

and to top all that you are basically lying and trolling that batman is clearly superior to him even when 90% of the fights prove otherwise?

boy you are pulling things out of your ass during this entire parody you call discussion? get out of here

iceman24567
10 ton range? show me a 10 ton feats from bane

bane without venom is stronger than peak human? based on?

and to top all that you are basically lying and trolling that batman is clearly superior to him even when 90% of the fights prove otherwise?

boy you are pulling things out of your ass during this entire parody you call discussion? get out of here A boulder that was almost equal in size to venom pumped Bane has to at least weigh 3-4. Ten ton range doesn't equal actual ten ton lifting feats its marvel scaling you twit. Batman is peak human in Dc Bane is stronger than him by a fair margin so yes his strength is above peak human he has the feats to prove it. I lied about nothing you stupid troll

red sabre
A boulder that was almost equal in size to venom pumped Bane has to at least weigh 3-4. Ten ton range doesn't equal actual ten ton lifting feats its marvel scaling you twit. Batman is peak human in Dc Bane is stronger than him by a fair margin so yes his strength is above peak human he has the feats to prove it. I lied about nothing you stupid troll

the boulder he lifted was weighting a ton at best you mook

so you are going by the handbooks and that scale Lol you are pathetic

show me feats of bane being a super human, saying he is super human just because he beats batman is retarded

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8sGypvBNKNo/TV_060LWEOI/AAAAAAAAAAY/qENM4vci_nE/s1600/TARD.jpg

Prep-Man
Originally posted by iceman24567 A boulder that was almost equal in size to venom pumped Bane has to at least weigh 3-4. Ten ton range doesn't equal actual ten ton lifting feats its marvel scaling you twit. Batman is peak human in Dc Bane is stronger than him by a fair margin so yes his strength is above peak human he has the feats to prove it. I lied about nothing you stupid troll

jpv on venom has lifted even more.

iceman24567
the boulder he lifted was weighting a ton at best you mook

so you are going by the handbooks and that scale Lol you are pathetic

show me feats of bane being a super human, saying he is super human just because he beats batman is retarded

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-8sGypvBNKNo/TV_060LWEOI/AAAAAAAAAAY/qENM4vci_nE/s1600/TARD.jpg A boulder almost as big as bane is 1 ton? yep your trolling. Again i don't need to show you anything read a comic book Bane is the stronger than any peak human on DC his strength is slightly super human by their standards he casually rips human beings arms off. I never once said Bane was superhuman because he beats Batman lol troll

iceman24567
Originally posted by Prep-Man
jpv on venom has lifted even more. Doesn't his suit already grant him enhanced strength?

abhilegend
Just for the information, bane beat batman in knightfall when batman was totally exhausted catching arkham inmates non-stop.

iceman24567
Originally posted by abhilegend
Just for the information, bane beat batman in knightfall when batman was totally exhausted catching arkham inmates non-stop. Pretty sure EVERYBODY knows that erm

red sabre
A boulder almost as big as bane is 1 ton? yep your trolling. Again i don't need to show you anything read a comic book Bane is the stronger than any peak human on DC his strength is slightly super human by their standards he casually rips human beings arms off. I never once said Bane was superhuman because he beats Batman lol troll

do you know anything about life physics? that boulder weighter probably a ton thats about it

yes you do have to prove a lot of things since you began pulling them out of your ass and troll so now you back it up

i said show me feats of bane being super human, i remember him punching a wall and hurting his fists, show me him being super human

you said yourself that because he is stronger than batman he is a super human you bozo

kingpin was able to easily rip out human arms and he is not a super human and it wasnt classic kingpin, in comics even someone like punisher can rip arms off

so you either show me a proof to your statement or GTFO

iceman24567
do you know anything about life physics? that boulder weighter probably a ton thats about it

yes you do have to prove a lot of things since you began pulling them out of your ass and troll so now you back it up

i said show me feats of bane being super human, i remember him punching a wall and hurting his fists, show me him being super human

you said yourself that because he is stronger than batman he is a super human you bozo

kingpin was able to easily rip out human arms and he is not a super human and it wasnt classic kingpin, in comics even someone like punisher can rip arms off

so you either show me a proof to your statement or GTFO Do you know how much force is needed to rip off an arm? Even current Kingpin is thought of to be stronger than peak human so your comparison is shit just like your entire trolling argument. No i said because he is stronger than Batman by a fair margin his strength is superior human by Dc standards. Above peak human = superhuman

red sabre
Do you know how much force is needed to rip off an arm? Even current Kingpin is thought of to be stronger than peak human so your comparison is shit just like your entire trolling argument. No i said because he is stronger than Batman by a fair margin his strength is superior human by Dc standards. Above peak human = superhuman

Lol idioto por favor, kingpin while being under peak human did it, you are forgeting this is comics not real life and in comics its not such a big deal at all, kingpin and punisher are doing it on daily basis.

seriously thats one of the dumbest things i have ever heard, so in your book if anyone slightly stronger than batman he is outomatically a super human? laughing

prove batman is a peak human, most of the things he did physically could be done by very strong athletes, prove bane is super human by presenting his super human feats, you cant do it because he doesnt have any so you resurt to the claim he is super human because he is stronger than batman

and even if lets say bane is a very low super human lets say at class 2 tons when he is pumped on venom, what does it prove? it just shows you the same way batman will be treated by cap physically alone, when bringing other factors into this its just an overkill,because cap is obviously at the very least a 2 tonner himself

but of course a mook like you will ignore all that and just go "BY ZA HANZBOOK"

iceman24567
Lol idioto por favor, kingpin while being under peak human did it, you are forgeting this is comics not real life and in comics its not such a big deal at all, kingpin and punisher are doing it on daily basis.

seriously thats one of the dumbest things i have ever heard, so in your book if anyone slightly stronger than batman he is outomatically a super human? laughing

prove batman is a peak human, most of the things he did physically could be done by very strong athletes, prove bane is super human by presenting his super human feats, you cant do it because he doesnt have any so you resurt to the claim he is super human because he is stronger than batman

and even if lets say bane is a very low super human lets say at class 2 tons when he is pumped on venom, what does it prove? it just shows you the same way batman will be treated by cap physically alone, when bringing other factors into this its just an overkill,because cap is obviously at the very least a 2 tonner himself

but of course a mook like you will ignore all that and just go "BY ZA HANZBOOK" Kingpin is not under peak human in strength troll. Never once did i say Bane was "slightly" stronger than Batman stop twisting words so you can troll. Batman going by feats and Dc standard is peak human i don't have to prove it its common knowledge you silly little troll. You are such a liar never once did i reference a handbook dumbass. Cap is superhuman by feats and he has nothing to do with this thread troll

red sabre
Kingpin is not under peak human in strength troll. Never once did i say Bane was "slightly" stronger than Batman stop twisting words so you can troll. Batman going by feats and Dc standard is peak human i don't have to prove it its common knowledge you silly little troll. You are such a liar never once did i reference a handbook dumbass. Cap is superhuman by feats and he has nothing to do with this thread troll

oh so now kingpin is peak human? wow it seem like everybody are peak humans in your book batman kingpin, p[unisher... tell me something if so many peak humans then how they all can be a peak? maybe they are the standard with so many peaks? Lol you mook

so bane is greatly stronger than batman because he can kick his ass? geez you are dumb, i will say it again present the feats for bane to be a super human or shut up

no its not a common knowledge prove he is a peak human, his strength feats can be done by very strong athletes and even people from real life, show me him being the perfection of the human kind physically, poping his shoulder while trying to lift weights doesnt really help him either

you are judging things by all kind of power scales and if you dont even take them from handbooks that means you are taking your power grids from freakin wikipedia which is even more sad as it is Lol you are making it too easy to make fun of you

your comics knowledge equels to your MA knowledge Lol why wont you go practice some TKD i guess its also a peak human sport right? laughing

BUSTER1
Holy moley!

Is this thread Captain America vs Bane?
Here was me thinking it was Batman vs Daredevil.

red sabre
if it was cap vs bane it would be a complete stomp for cap , i am just educating a tool

iceman24567
oh so now kingpin is peak human? wow it seem like everybody are peak humans in your book batman kingpin, p More trolling from a troll if you read comics you would know even current Kingpin is peak human strong. If you read comics you would know the things most high end street level characters achieve is peak human. Caps feat put him on the superhuman level thats fact you can't use him as a peak human base. Again i never said Bane is stronger than Batman because he beats him if you had a brain you would remember i said Batman is superior to non venom Bane you twit. You using non canon sources as evidence? iirc i think that event was non canon. Nah i won't shut up because you are a worthless troll i clearly said i used Marvels scaling system nothing more. More off topic bs from the TKD hater good proves your a troll tkd has nothing to do with these fictional cahracters troll

red sabre
anyway as i stated daredevil takes it, batman in combat is nothing more than punisher with more skills and less damage soak, daredevil will tool him with his agility acrobatis and overall skills easily, if you take into account daredevil's radar abilities then he will beat batman every single time

iceman24567
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Holy moley!

Is this thread Captain America vs Bane?
Here was me thinking it was Batman vs Daredevil. Exactly he's trolling Cap isn't in this thread.
if it was cap vs bane it would be a complete stomp for cap , i am just educating a tool Which has nothing to do with this thread troll

iceman24567
Batman wins just as skilled if not more added by more striking power and more damage soak he should win a majority

Dream Stuff
Anybody got a scan of this boulder (or an issue #, so I can find it myself)?

It's weight obviously depends less on its size than on what kind of rock it is made of. However, I've seen 10-ton boulders that are around 7ft long, 4 feet wide and not terribly dense. A 10 ton boulder could probably be little more than half that size with denser rock.

Just based on description, this seems like a good superhuman feat for Bane.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dream Stuff
Anybody got a scan of this boulder (or an issue #, so I can find it myself)?

It's weight obviously depends less on its size than on what kind of rock it is made of. However, I've seen a number of 10-ton boulders or various composition and they tend to be about 7ft long. Of course, they can also be around half that size. Just based on description, this seems like a good superhuman feat for Bane. Yeah i didn't take into a account what kind of rock it was

iceman24567
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Bane.jpg

red sabre
More trolling from a troll if you read comics you would know even current Kingpin is peak human strong. If you read comics you would know the things most high end street level characters achieve is peak human. Caps feat put him on the superhuman level thats fact you can't use him as a peak human base. Again i never said Bane is stronger than Batman because he beats him if you had a brain you would remember i said Batman is superior to non venom Bane you twit. You using non canon sources as evidence? iirc i think that event was non canon. Nah i won't shut up because you are a worthless troll i clearly said i used Marvels scaling system nothing more. More off topic bs from the TKD hater good proves your a troll tkd has nothing to do with these fictional cahracters troll

judging by what? do you realise a peak human is someone who is as strong as a human being can possibly be? you realise its the complete peak of the human abilities? what are the messurements that brought you to the conclusion kingpin is peak human? please dont tell me you idioto read somewhere in some bio that he is a peak human and now you really think its the way things are, show me feats

if i had brain? if i havent how could i discuss and educate you? Lol stupid kid , you said bane is stronger than batman by a big gap when he is on the venom and you called him a super human because of that, which means (here i will analyze it just for your butthurt brain) venom bane is super human because he beats up batman, this is a very stupid statement and basically laughable

so you cant bring feats to prove that bane on venom is greatly more powerful than batman who you call a peak human which means bane is greatly above a peak human , you cant back up your claim batman is a peak human, you cant back up anything you are useless

here is another question, how can you detarmain who is a peak human? judging by what? if you are saying all streets are able to do such thing then maybe that means those things are not peak human because so many humans can do it? what are the standards for a peak human? do we messure it with a real world? that would be dumb because in comics even atheletes are in a very high level, and even in the real life in out reality there are total beasts that can flip vans tear a rope with bare hands, bent steel with bare hands atc atc... so how the hell do you decide who is a peak human? in comics standards all the things you mentiuoned are actually in the human capability and doesnt reach the peak since too many humans can do it , do you understand that ? if not ask for someone to explain it for you

i am not a TKD hater but its not my fault you are getting your ass kicked all the time laughing

red sabre
Which has nothing to do with this thread troll

notice that i said "IF IT WAS" idioto roll eyes (sarcastic)

srankmissingnin
That's not a 10 ton feat, the height of that rock is shorter than Bane's forearm. Probably a 2-5 ton feat.

That said Classic U Bane is able to rip off peoples arms sans Venom, he is super human. I like the last line in Secret Six after two police officers (I think) have Bane retrained and are saying "Nothing human could break free from that." and then Bane's internal monologue is him thinking "They are right, but I'm not human... I'm Bane." Then he escapes.

JakeTheBank
thumb up

Secret Six was awesome.

NemeBro
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
the height of that rock is shorter than Bane's forearm. ... No it isn't.

iceman24567
judging by what? do you realise a peak human is someone who is as strong as a human being can possibly be? you realise its the complete peak of the human abilities? what are the messurements that brought you to the conclusion kingpin is peak human? please dont tell me you idioto read somewhere in some bio that he is a peak human and now you really think its the way things are, show me feats

if i had brain? if i havent how could i discuss and educate you? Lol stupid kid , you said bane is stronger than batman by a big gap when he is on the venom and you called him a super human because of that, which means (here i will analyze it just for your butthurt brain) venom bane is super human because he beats up batman, this is a very stupid statement and basically laughable

so you cant bring feats to prove that bane on venom is greatly more powerful than batman who you call a peak human which means bane is greatly above a peak human , you cant back up your claim batman is a peak human, you cant back up anything you are useless

here is another question, how can you detarmain who is a peak human? judging by what? if you are saying all streets are able to do such thing then maybe that means those things are not peak human because so many humans can do it? what are the standards for a peak human? do we messure it with a real world? that would be dumb because in comics even atheletes are in a very high level, and even in the real life in out reality there are total beasts that can flip vans tear a rope with bare hands, bent steel with bare hands atc atc... so how the hell do you decide who is a peak human? in comics standards all the things you mentiuoned are actually in the human capability and doesnt reach the peak since too many humans can do it , do you understand that ? if not ask for someone to explain it for you

i am not a TKD hater but its not my fault you are getting your ass kicked all the time laughing Nice you still twisting what i wrote to troll your logic is laughable. Peak human is the best a human can be i never said Kingpin is peak human i said his strength was which has been proven time and time again. Do you really think Olympic level weight lifters can do what Kingpin does? Are you that stupid. Don't bother answering actually erm. This back in forth is just us insulting eachother I'm done

Dream Stuff
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Bane.jpg

I'd say lifting that thing one handed with ease put him well above class 5 at least. If you extrapolate what he should be able to do with both arms and serious effort, class 10 is not unreasonable. However, I'd want to see some consistent corroborating feats before I accept that.

psycho gundam
let's get some scans up in dis bytch

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by NemeBro
... No it isn't.

Yes it is... you can see that it is... in the panel where he is lifting it... his the elbow on the arm holding it extends above the height of the rock.

It's like the rock Patrick sleeps under in Sponge Bob, not a giant sphere.

iceman24567
That's not a 10 ton feat, the height of that rock is shorter than Bane's forearm. Probably a 2-5 ton feat.

That said Classic U Bane is able to rip off peoples arms sans Venom, he is super human. I like the last line in Secret Six after two police officers (I think) have Bane retrained and are saying "Nothing human could break free from that." and then Bane's internal monologue is him thinking "They are right, but I'm not human... I'm Bane." Then he escapes. Yeah i agree the rock is 2-5 tons looking at it but nah that rocks height is longer than Banes forearm. thumb up Ripping a human arm takes more force than one might think

iceman24567
I'd say lifting that thing one handed with ease put him well above class 5 at least. If you extrapolate what he should be able to do with both arms and serious effort, class 10 is not unreasonable. However, I'd want to see some consistent corroborating feats before I accept that. I actually can't tell if he lifted it with one or two he slams it down with two for sure.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v207/iceman2456/Banelift.jpg

Dream Stuff
Yes it is... you can see that it is... in the panel where he is lifting it... his the elbow on the arm holding it extends above the height of the rock.

In the scan, it appears to be almost exactly the length of bane's forearm.

However, in lifting it Bane is tilting it up, thus tilting the top out of view from that angle. This considered, the boulder is seemingly taller than Bane's forearm is long.

srankmissingnin
In the scan, it appears to be almost exactly the length of bane's forearm.

However, in lifting it Bane is tilting it up, thus tilting the top out of view from that angle. This considered, the boulder is seemingly taller than Bane's forearm is long.

I was taking that into account. The part of the rock that appears to be "exactly the length of bane's forearm." is closer to the foreground than Bane's arm is, because the rock is spherical in shape. The same section of the rock, on the same plane as Bane's arm, is barely above his wrist. And keep in mind that there is foreshortening used on Bane's arm as well as the rock as it to is retreating into the back ground as you get closer to the elbow.

iceman24567
The boulder is probably granite that color is suspect

Mindset
http://i41.tinypic.com/29dxr14.gif

Dream Stuff
judging by what? do you realise a peak human is someone who is as strong as a human being can possibly be?

Red, I think I see your confusion here. The expression "Comic Book Peak Human" ("peak human" or "CBPH" for short) is not intended to be a literal, biological fact. It is instead used as tier in our informal, comparative classification system--symbolically, a general range of what comic book humans can often achieve through training alone.

The keyword there is RANGE. Not every peak human is the physical equivalent of every other, but you'd expect them to be close. Many characters fall into this range in at least a few respects. Many humans have exceeded the peak-human range in limited respects without a superhuman explanation (ex: Cass Cain's speed; Pre-Crisis Karate Kid's everything)

Traditionally, Bruce Wayne and Steve Rogers have been held up as the paragons of the peak human concept (though, upon closer review, Steve is physically a step higher in most respects). It is logical, therefore, that anyone far stronger than Batman could be considered to have some degree of superhuman strength. This is only a matter of classification and is not determined by the plot.

iceman24567
Red, I think I see your confusion here. The expression "Comic Book Peak Human" ("peak human" or "CBPH" for short) is not intended to be a literal, biological fact. It is instead used as tier in our informal, comparative classification system--symbolically, a general range of what comic book humans can often achieve through training alone.

The keyword there is RANGE. Not every peak human is the physical equivalent of every other, but you'd expect them to be close. Many characters fall into this range in at least a few respects. Many humans have exceeded the peak-human range in limited respects without a superhuman explanation (ex: Cass Cain's speed; Pre-Crisis Karate Kid's everything)

Traditionally, Bruce Wayne and Steve Rogers have been held up as the paragons of the peak human concept (though, upon closer review, Steve is physically a step higher in most respects). It is logical, therefore, that anyone far stronger than Batman could be considered to have some degree of superhuman strength. This is only a matter of classification and is not determined by the plot. If i knew how to articulate my post would be similar to this thumb up.

cdtm
Yeah, both Val Armorr and Mantis are supposed to be human stat level characters who can compete against class 100 bricks, and even match feats of strength, durability, and speed against super powered characters thanks to their martial arts training.

namorsubby
Batman

juggernaut74
Good fight but I'm going with Batman.

h1a8
I'm going with the man without fear here.

red sabre
Nice you still twisting what i wrote to troll your logic is laughable. Peak human is the best a human can be i never said Kingpin is peak human i said his strength was which has been proven time and time again. Do you really think Olympic level weight lifters can do what Kingpin does? Are you that stupid. Don't bother answering actually erm. This back in forth is just us insulting eachother I'm done

you are avoiding every single thing i demanded you to prove, i basically spanked your ass

i want you to show me the definition of peak human, what are the human limits? if so many streets as you claim can do all those things than its already not the best a human can do because too many people from all kind of strength levels are able to perform such thing, and what are your messurments? real life? comics book? be specific what gives you the tools to determine who is a peak human and who is a super human , riddle me this come on what makes kingpin a peak human? by what stardards?

red sabre

Traditionally, Bruce Wayne and Steve Rogers have been held up as the paragons of the peak human concept (though, upon closer review, Steve is physically a step higher in most respects). It is logical, therefore, that anyone far stronger than Batman could be considered to have some degree of superhuman strength. This is only a matter of classification and is not determined by the plot.

i see your point , but if we judge by comics standards as you stated then what are the human limits in comics? and what is the peak a human can achieve?

do you consider Cap to be a peak human as you stated even with him having feats such as being able to support tons of weight? and if so then when the hell is the super human category begins? would you call beast a super human by strength even with the fact Cap stomps him in the strength feats department?

red sabre
I'd say lifting that thing one handed with ease put him well above class 5 at least. If you extrapolate what he should be able to do with both arms and serious effort, class 10 is not unreasonable. However, I'd want to see some consistent corroborating feats before I accept that.

only thing is bane didnt lift it with 1 arm he used both arms to lift it up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.