Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoogDeNoog
i'm reading the Hutt Gambit and Han seems to be doing pretty well for himself financially. how does he become so desperate for money by the time of ANH? i also heard he is on the outs with all of his smuggler buddies, how did this happen?

i know he gets boarded and loses a load of spice for Jabba but doesn't he have enough money to cover this. also, it seems like him a Jabba are pretty tight, han is his best pilot. what happens to make Jabba so pissed at han?

KingD19
Most of his money goes into modifying and repairing the Falcon. I know the other answers, but I can't remember, I'll see if I can look them up.

REXXXX
Yeah, I'd imagine operating the Falcon would be very costly in his line of work.

NoogDeNoog
he only owed Jabba 12,400 credits. i can't believe he didn't have that. also, it seems stupid Jabba would react the way he did. Han was his best pilot.

KingD19
When you're paying off debts owed to everyone, Jabba included, keeping your ship up and running, and paying off people here and there, 12,400 might be hard to come by.

Plus, Jabba is a Hutt, they don't care if you're their mother, you do something wrong, that's your ass.

truejedi
Jabba is mean to Han.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.