Brand New

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadeeMalicious
They've forgotten who they are. They've forgotten what they had. They've forgotten what it's like to live normally. Normally?

So, who are they? They're not a natural born human being. But something different. Something people would normally day dream about. Being not only human, but a human, with the genetics of an animal.
What did they have? They had what most hated. But what they dreamed of having back. A normal high school student, in a normal suburban area, with friends. Family. Everything they've had to leave behind to keep themselves from being recognized.
Why can't they be recognized as who they are? Well... first, they were born normal, but a corporation called Zappa decided to combine the genetics of animals to humans, causing humans to have the abilities of animals; for instance, catlike reflexes are cat reflexes. And by being recognized by their old world, the corporation would find them, and again they would be trapped in an underground city that's hidden from the rest of the world. And second of all, going back to that underground world is the last place on earth anyone would want to be. Therefore, hiding in the confines of places most people wouldn't even know exists is the best thing to do. But, even though hiding helps, it doesn't mean you're hidden for good.
(So basically, this has background, but not so much a plot that's going to get the show on the road, which is where imagination comes along. And it's a kind of "see where this goes" kind of concept. Hopefully it'll worrkkkk. xD) (Also, anyone can join before it starts. big grin)

Character layout:

Name:
Looks:
Animal genetics: (Pick two things.)

(Simple stuff. Hopefully this will work outtt. xP)

(Doesn't have to be too lengthy.)
Name: Kylee
Personality: Bad temper with a bad attitude. Doesn't trust anyone, and likes to do things on her own. Doesn't take no for an answer.
Looks: http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll151/pretty97princess/Cute-Gothic-Anime-Girl-1-1.jpg
Animal genetics: Cheetah: Reflexes & Agility

Wei Phoenix
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=360856&pagenumber=1

Hitosu Moriko
dude ideas thread first get a few people wait for ush then post this

DangerousBeauty
*hugs Malicious* awww it's ok. They're not as mean as they seem.

Welcome to KMC!

Hitosu Moriko
im just saying thats how it works not being rude but she should just copy and post this on the idea thread i would join this if this is an idea put me as a wolf

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
*hugs Malicious* awww it's ok. They're not as mean as they seem.

Welcome to KMC!

I hope I didn't come off as mean or anything. I wasn't trying to be smart or anything.

MadMel
welcome to kmc
we'll forgive you for this, but be sure to check up on the rules in the future smile

MadeeMalicious
Gahhhhh. I'm sorry. I read the rule thingy and got all confused. >.< I'm having extra blonde days.

Ushgarak
Closed pending permission.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.