The Jla/Avengers vs Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Jla line up

Superman
Wonder woman
Kyle
Martian Manhunter (no tp)

Avengers

Thor
Hercules
Vision
Iron man

vs

WWH
Juggernaut
Hp doomsday
Konvikt

Fighting in a adamantium stadium the size of a football stadium.

Prep-Man
Bricks.

xJLxKing
Team will win. They will need to rely on Thor to Bfr. Otherwise, team loses because of Hp DD and Juggs

Knowsbleed33
JLA/Avengers are screwed with these stips.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team will win. They will need to rely on Thor to Bfr. Otherwise, team loses because of Hp DD and Juggs

BFR them where exactly? 100 yards down field and hope they don't know their way back?

Spire
Team 1 if its an open stadium, but that would be obvious.

Then again Carver did make the thread so................................................... . ......

Knowsbleed33
My guess is he meant to imply dome. Putting them in an adamantium stadium achieves almost nothing.

carver9
I did mean dome

carver9
Originally posted by Spire
Team 1 if its an open stadium, but that would be obvious.

Then again Carver did make the thread so................................................... . ......

Spire, thats one, after that I'm letting loose on ya. wink

Rage.Of.Olympus
Does Thor get Mjolnir? I mean his really their own only hope. No one besides him can put down Juggernaut.

Superman with help can put down Hunter Prey Doomsday at least once. Most likely John.

With those two out of the way, that leaves, Hercules, Iron Man, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, and Vision to take out Konvict, and Green Scar. With Hercules raw muscle, Kyle's versatility and fire power (Iron Man but less so.) and Wonder Woman having her lasso they take down both. And if Thor isn't fooling around, he'd join the battle sooner than later.

This really depends on the match ups. Most importantly, Thor disposing of Juggernaut.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
BFR them where exactly? 100 yards down field and hope they don't know their way back?

If his allowed to battle field them past the dome which he can, he dumps their asses in some dimension.

Parmaniac
Bricks

without BFR I see absolutely no way for JLA/Avengers winning

the only showing of Konvikt that I'm aware of is when he wiped the floor with lots of JLA members and was only taken down cause of a plot device gas that was especially made for him from his planet

Juggs is Juggs the only possibility would be that Thor uses his "Cytorrak connection killing" attack and then someone KOs him

H/P DD... just read the H/P story...

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Bricks

without BFR I see absolutely no way for JLA/Avengers winning

the only showing of Konvikt that I'm aware of is when he wiped the floor with lots of JLA members and was only taken down cause of a plot device gas that was especially made for him from his planet

Juggs is Juggs the only possibility would be that Thor uses his "Cytorrak connection killing" attack and then someone KOs him

H/P DD... just read the H/P story...

Does H/P DD have any showing's that could counter the Soul-removing - ability of Thor??? i don't see H/P evolving past that one.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Does H/P DD have any showing's that could counter the Soul-removing - ability of Thor??? i don't see H/P evolving past that one.

IDK he never was in such a situation IIRC, Thor can remove souls under his own power 24/7 without items etc.?

DarkOdin
IDK he never was in such a situation IIRC, Thor can remove souls under his own power 24/7 without items etc.? He just needs Mjolnir

Rage.Of.Olympus
IDK he never was in such a situation IIRC, Thor can remove souls under his own power 24/7 without items etc.?

He even removed Loki's soul with Mjolnir and Asgardian's souls are more reinforced than mortals. Plus Loki is beyond and regular Asgardian in terms of power. If it worked on someone as powerful in magic and as resistant to magic as Loki, it'll work on a lot of beings.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
He even removed Loki's soul with Mjolnir and Asgardian's souls are more reinforced than mortals. Plus Loki is beyond and regular Asgardian in terms of power. If it worked on someone as powerful in magic and as resistant to magic as Loki, it'll work on a lot of beings.

didn't he use it a second time i remember Thor girl in the comic it was sometime when he had the odinpower put not yet using it i think.

xJLxKing
Does Thor get Mjolnir? I mean his really their own only hope. No one besides him can put down Juggernaut.

If his allowed to battle field them past the dome which he can, he dumps their asses in some dimension.
A little correction. Thor is the only one who can put down both H/P juggernaut (for good) and Juggernaut

He can BFR them into another dimension

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by xJLxKing
A little correction. Thor is the only one who can put down both H/P juggernaut (for good) and Juggernaut

He can BFR them into another dimension

Like I said Thor, is the only one who can put down Juggernaut. And if Doomsday is allowed to regenerate from the dead, then Thor is the only one who can also put away Hunter Prey for good. But he doesn't have to battle field remove Doomsday.

But I'm assuming a knock out or a single death would eliminate a being, from the fight.

Rage.Of.Olympus
didn't he use it a second time i remember Thor girl in the comic it was sometime when he had the odinpower put not yet using it i think.

A little vague there. Are you perhaps referring to this instance?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor3.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor4.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor5.jpg

And what makes it even more impressive is that was all Thor. No Odin Force involved. At that point he consciously knew he had the Odin Force, but subconsciously blocked it out. He was still the God of Thunder.

There's also the time Jake Olson used the Enchantress' mirror to become a weaker version of Thor, as it revealed his true inner self and Thor reverted him back to Jake Olson.

DarkOdin
A little vague there. Are you perhaps referring to this instance?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor1.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor2.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor3.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor4.jpghttp://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/RageOfTheGod/Thor/King%20Thor/th_DefeatsSkurgeImpostor5.jpg

And what makes it even more impressive is that was all Thor. No Odin Force involved. At that point he consciously knew he had the Odin Force, but subconsciously blocked it out. He was still the God of Thunder.

There's also the time Jake Olson used the Enchantress' mirror to become a weaker version of Thor, as it revealed his true inner self and Thor reverted him back to Jake Olson.

wait i lied if i remember right it was in cave but this was not the one. I kno wit is the respect thread i will find it. Also what is Thor doing with odin's sceptor

Rage.Of.Olympus
wait i lied if i remember right it was in cave but this was not the one. I kno wit is the respect thread i will find it. Also what is Thor doing with odin's sceptor

You have to be a bit more specific. I'm not a Thor encyclopedia.

Odin had already died at that point. He took his scepter.

DarkOdin
I'm not a Thor encyclopedia.

blue_bandana for you sake i will pretend you didn't write this.

It was Volume 2 i think he had the Odinpower "maybe King Thor" but i could me mistaken for something different.

I will have to look at comics i have at home.

Rage.Of.Olympus
blue_bandana for you sake i will pretend you didn't write this.

It was Volume 2 i think he had the Odinpower "maybe King Thor" but i could me mistaken for something different.

I will have to look at comics i have at home.

It's not true in the sense, I know all their is too know about Thor, but if you give me a statement as vague as "He was in a cave", don't expect much.

Hmm, okay. And what was he doing from your memory? He manipulated a soul?

DarkOdin
It's not true in the sense, I know all their is too know about Thor, but if you give me a statement as vague as "He was in a cave", don't expect much.

Hmm, okay. And what was he doing from your memory? He manipulated a soul? Yes he was manipulating a soul. He still had Mjolnir at the time Thor girl was there. I think the person soul was taken as some sort of punishment "not Loki" I remember after he took the soul he and Thor girl started walking up a long ramp into another cave opening. Hmmm if he didn't do the soul removal it could have been he removaling someones lifeforce.

quanchi112
Bricks win.

Kris Blaze
Bricks end up in Mephisto's dimension.

Galvaclaw
I have the feeling a blood lusted martian hunter could have a good attempt at this on his own. Go intangible then phase the bricks into the Adamantium stadium leaving them there.

Or J'onn could fight Hulk like he did Ultraman. Superman could drop Konvikt. Thor and Hercules could occupy H/P Doomday until Superman and J'onn can join them. Wonder woman and Kyle contain Juggernaut and Iron man and can watch.

Or Thor teleports them all into a black hole.

Or Superman flies up to the arena roof and pushes the whole domed area away from the planet and into space where the bricks are immobilised.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.