Destroy earth in a single day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kris Blaze
Okay, so this thread is for people we people would be able to destroy Earth after an entire day. They are only allowed to use their own powers, so Reed in example would not be able get his ****-the-moon beam. Your pick gets 24 hours to offensively hit earth as much as they can, without anyone trying to stop them.

Naturally we know that the Silver Surfer can destroy a planet, I'm hoping to get a list of people who would succeed, but take a little while in doing so. Committing suicide in a kamikaze attack also counts as success.

Parmaniac
Do you mean really destroy it like cracking it into half or thousnads of pieces not just erase all life on it?

Nihilist
If he applied him self correctly Nitro could do it maybe.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Your pick gets 24 hours to offensively hit earth as much as they can, without anyone trying to stop them. are they limited solely to physical strikes, or can any type of attack be used?

dmills
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Okay, so this thread is for people we people would be able to destroy Earth after an entire day. They are only allowed to use their own powers, so Reed in example would not be able get his ****-the-moon beam. Your pick gets 24 hours to offensively hit earth as much as they can, without anyone trying to stop them.

Naturally we know that the Silver Surfer can destroy a planet, I'm hoping to get a list of people who would succeed, but take a little while in doing so. Committing suicide in a kamikaze attack also counts as success. So basically the stipulation is that no uber powerful characters with "one shot" planet destruction type powers such as; Thanos, Surfer or Thor are allowed?

I wonder If Nova Prime counts as a "one shot" planet buster? At the very least he could open up star gate after star gate within the atmosphere which would cause massive destruction on earth. Maybe open up a stargate inside of the Earth's core.

Mindship
Could the Torch do it, going all out, even if it kills him?

WickedDynamite
At full capacity Geo-Force and Terra could do it.

Original Smurph
Suggests that Sand might be able to:

Originally posted by Original Smurph
Geokinetic

Some major villains (Mordru, Eclipso and Obsidian) through the moon out of orbit and wreak havok with the earth. Tectonic plates are shifting, volcanoes are erupting, earthquakes around the world. Sand holds the whole earth together, nearly sacrificing himself in the process.

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5797/holdsearthtogetherge4.th.jpghttp://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6808/holdsearthtogether2or2.th.jpghttp://img78.imageshack.us/img78/9751/holdsearthtogether3qb7.th.jpghttp://img401.imageshack.us/img401/1438/holdsearthtogether4zo7.th.jpg

The Pict
Those on Supes strength/durability level could do it. Just fly right through the planet, like Superboy Prime did IIRC.

nicamarvin
Shaman Nate, God like Cable(this guys in much less time), probably Magneto using earth's own Magnetic shield...World braker Hulk could in one day, and Trion Juggernaut too

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor.

redhotrash
Thunderbolt Ross using nukes

thanos-prime
magneto

Kris Blaze
We understand that Thor and Superman can destroy planets.... There's no need to further confirm that no expression

To answer Galan's question, they can use any kind of attacks. There are several ways a planet can be destroyed, but having earth actually fall apart could be the best. And remember that they have a whooping 24 hours to let loose. It doesn't have to take place in one sitting.

I wonder how Ronan the accuser would fare.

Colossus-Big C
Zeus
Odin
Thor
Gaea
Atum

Endless Mike
It really depends if you mean physically blast the planet apart or just wipe out the surface.

Human Torch could do the latter but probably not the former. Storm might be able to do the latter too.

Magneto could do both in a day, I think

King Kandy
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Zeus
Odin
Thor
Gaea
Atum
Yeah i'm sure none of us realized a collection of skyfathers and elder gods could do this.

Warlord
Batman

AsbestosFlaygon
BRB

janus77
can Xavier use mind control to launch all the Earth's nuclear missiles? if so, then him.

Skaar could potentially do it, given the Old Power. not seen it to its fullest extent yet.

Gambit might be able to (New Son levels?).

SamZED
Gladiator if he's confident that he can.

Nestical
i wonder how black bolt would do if he were to scream at the ground? geek

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by King Kandy
Yeah i'm sure none of us realized a collection of skyfathers and elder gods could do this.
no. each can solo themselves

Parmaniac
no. each can solo themselves
But you got the sarcasm don't you?

Priest
Zeus
Odin
Thor
Gaea
Atum
Originally posted by King Kandy
no. each can solo themselves laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Nestical
i wonder how black bolt would do if he were to scream at the ground? geek

When pissed off, a single word from him can annihilate half a planet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.