Spectre/Lucifer Morningstar vs The Word/Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
stick out tongue confused wink

quanchi112
Team 2 all day. Lt could solo.

guy222
T 2

Shameless plug Hal fights BL Spectre soon stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
T 2

Shameless plug Hal fights BL Spectre soon stick out tongue I need to catch back up on bl.

guy222
Pretty good

guysangel
LT/The Word win

Endless Mike
Team 2

Galan007
i guess i'm curious what exactly LT would be able to do to someone like lucifer?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
i guess i'm curious what exactly LT would be able to do to someone like lucifer? Are you serious?

Lt is spite against Lucifer.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Lucifer_65_p19.jpg

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/FantasticFourAnnual23-52.jpg

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Are you serious?

Lt is spite against Lucifer.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/Lucifer_65_p19.jpg ahh, a less than full power lucifer is what we're using, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

iceman24567
Lucifer punches the LT in each of his faces which kos him.

quanchi112
ahh, a less than full power lucifer is what we're using, eh? roll eyes (sarcastic) We saw Michael defeated at full power right after he routed Lucifer with a simple spear thrust by Sandolphon. Overrating him again I see?Originally posted by iceman24567
Lucifer punches the LT in each of his faces which kos him. Based on what? certainly nothing in the Lucifer series.

Galan007
We saw Michael defeated at full power right after he routed Lucifer with a simple spear thrust by Sandolphon. Overrating him again I see? Based on what? certainly nothing in the Lucifer series. your interpretation of said events, and your choosing to use a character at less than full power, means very little to me.

bottom line: at his height, lucifer *easily* warped the destructive power released from michael, into his very own multiverse.

so unless you can point me to the issue in which LT releases > multiversal energies, i think it's perfectly logical to assume lucifer could warp any sort of 'attack' that was thrown at him.

smile

quanchi112
your interpretation of said events, and your choosing to use a character at less than full power, means very little to me.

bottom line: at his height, lucifer *easily* warped the destructive power released from michael, into his very own multiverse.

so unless you can point me to the issue in which LT releases > multiversal energies, i think it's perfectly logical to assume lucifer could warp any sort of 'attack' that was thrown at him.

smile Yes, through a controlled detonation meaning Lucifer was going to survive out in the void he harnessed someone else's energies.

Except we didn't see him do any of that in his actual comic. Controlled detonation should mean something to you.

There's a reason Michael beat him and he developed a strategy to avoid Amenadiel and his host of angels when they went to earth looking for him. He couldn't beat them. If he could warp any attack thrown his way why not warp Michael's blast. Hint, hint because he survived a controlled detonation.

Galan007
you say 'controlled detonation' as though lucifer had some sort of external protection. he didn't. if you think otherwise, you really need to read that story again.

the only reason lucifer took michael to the void to 'detonate' him, is because lucifer knew the energies released would be sufficient for him to shape his own multiverse. if michael hadn't been taken to the void, the energy he released would have obliterated yahweh's creation.

so the bottom line is: lucifer tanked a multiversal big bang, and then shaped those energies into a physical multiverse.
---
also, the reason lucifer didn't warp michael's attacks when they battled later at a later time, is because lucifer was NOT at full power. anyone who read the events of that series would know that.
---
anyhow, you further debating the points i have mentioned would not only be moot, but it would reveal the lengths you will go in order to try and demean a character

guy222
Crispus isn't defeating The Word

Now LT vs Lucy

Yall can fuss at will but keep it cool

LT has spoken

stick out tongue

quanchi112
you say 'controlled detonation' as though lucifer had some sort of external protection. he didn't. if you think otherwise, you really need to read that story again.

the only reason lucifer took michael to the void to 'detonate' him, is because lucifer knew the energies released would be sufficient for him to shape his own multiverse. if michael hadn't been taken to the void, the energy he released would have obliterated yahweh's creation.

so the bottom line is: lucifer tanked a multiversal big bang, and then shaped those energies into a physical multiverse.
---
also, the reason lucifer didn't warp michael's attacks when they battled later at a later time, is because lucifer was NOT at full power. anyone who read the events of that series would know that.
---
anyhow, you further debating the points i have mentioned would not only be moot, but it would reveal the lengths you will go in order to try and demean a character No, it's you who doesn't comprehend the story. he controlled those energies and reshaped his own universe. That's not to say he can control any blast directed at him for harm. That's completely and utterly ridiculous. he had a plan and knew how to achieve his supposed escape from tyranny.

This is about as bad as the argument that prime can survive a universal blast so anything less can't beat him.

I know it would have overwhelmed creation but Michael's powers are the powers of Creation.

Lucifer simply manipulated those energies which doesn't mean he can manipulate any other attack thrown his way. You misinterpret Michael's demiurgic powers and incorrectly compare it to an offensive attack from the Lt.

Lucifer and Michael weren't at full power but Michael was weaker and held back due to Fenris poisoning his mind. Michael's wings were broken and him holding back got him killed. Fenris outplayed Lucifer across the board here.

I am simply giving you my interpretation which I believe to be the correct one. There's a difference with Michael's powers when he wants you dead and his death/recreation powers. I had hoped you would have understood it.

Galan007
I am simply giving you my interpretation fLrpBLDWyCI

quanchi112
fLrpBLDWyCI You are the one confusing the power of creation to any attack Michael can muster. He was a lot more powerful and had the power to annihilate the entire host had he wanted to. Hesitation cost him. Lucifer simply manipulated the powers of creation and nothing more. The manner in which he was portrayed in combat should make this abundantly clear.

AlmightyKfish
=/

quanchi112
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
=/ Not that it was easy, but it's not the same thing as manipulating anything thrown your way out to kill you.

Galan007
^ so you don't think mike's energies were "out to kill" despite it being specifically mentioned that if said energies were released within yahweh's creation, everything would have been destroyed?

heh. you keep believing what you want to, quanch. smile

shokosugi
quanchi got owned by galan

quanchi112
^ so you don't think mike's energies were "out to kill" despite it being specifically mentioned that if said energies were released within yahweh's creation, everything would have been destroyed?

heh. you keep believing what you want to, quanch. smile I think in the proper setting Lucifer was free to create his own verse. Elaine was later needed to save creation when Michael was killed.

Michael blasted Lucifer while depowered and held back. Lucifer didn't simply redirect his blast like you falsely assume he can do without ever seeing so much.

Michael also easily routed him in their initial battle all those years ago which also supports what Lucifer can do combat wise as opposed to Michael's awesome creation blasts in the void.Originally posted by shokosugi
quanchi got owned by galan You wish.

kevdude
Yeah he got owned by Galan, nice job. I also wonder what LT could do to Lucifer (prob nothing), Lucifer's main priority was getting Michael and getting him outside in the void to release the energy, the other angels he could have defeated but it would have reeked havoc across Earth which would not go well with their Father. Lucifer already went to The Source, and if he has THAT much power to comprehend it, I don't know what Lucifer and The Word could do against the other..

Nihilist
Team 1, LT is the weak link.

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
Yeah he got owned by Galan, nice job. I also wonder what LT could do to Lucifer (prob nothing), Lucifer's main priority was getting Michael and getting him outside in the void to release the energy, the other angels he could have defeated but it would have reeked havoc across Earth which would not go well with their Father. Lucifer already went to The Source, and if he has THAT much power to comprehend it, I don't know what Lucifer and The Word could do against the other.. There is nothing to suggest he could have defeated those other angels. Michael was the only one with the power to defeat the entire host and even he was defeated by a spear thrust. Lucifer was clever in avoiding this attack as he couldn't hope to prevail. What feats are you going by that he could easily have annihilated Amenadiel's army?

Originally posted by Nihilist
Team 1, LT is the weak link. Lt would annihilate Lucifer.

iceman24567
Team 1, LT is the weak link. thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
thumb up Based on what?

kevdude
There is nothing to suggest he could have defeated those other angels. Michael was the only one with the power to defeat the entire host and even he was defeated by a spear thrust. Lucifer was clever in avoiding this attack as he couldn't hope to prevail. What feats are you going by that he could easily have annihilated Amenadiel's army?

Lt would annihilate Lucifer.

For the very fact that when Lucifer went to Heaven and was stopped by the Host who warned him to leave, because of Gods decree, he warned Archangel Uriel he would enter with or without their approval and he would beat them, he did not want to kill them.

Naija boy
Team 2

quanchi112
Originally posted by kevdude
For the very fact that when Lucifer went to Heaven and was stopped by the Host who warned him to leave, because of Gods decree, he warned Archangel Uriel he would enter with or without their approval and he would beat them, he did not want to kill them. He couldn't beat their entire army. Was this the time he was going to speak with Michael when he was brooding over not being the presence's favorite?

Michael was still beatable and he was always greater than Lucifer. So how does Lucifer somehow become more formidable/unbeatable than Michael?

Nihilist

Lt would annihilate Lucifer.

How so ?

quanchi112
How so ? His power/feats/history.

Nihilist
His power/feats/history. Lucifer is better in all 3 Categories.

kevdude
He couldn't beat their entire army. Was this the time he was going to speak with Michael when he was brooding over not being the presence's favorite?

Michael was still beatable and he was always greater than Lucifer. So how does Lucifer somehow become more formidable/unbeatable than Michael?

Yes he could have, he told the Seraphs he would kill them if they would not get out of his way, Uriel was the one who told them to stand down.

Michael and Lucifer are equals. Michael has never been shown to lose to anyone unless he is unaware of the attack.. The Word is the only one who I have ever seen with the power that could possibly hang with them.

iceman24567
Lucifer is better in all 3 Categories. Agreed

guy222
Originally posted by Naija boy
Team 2

thumb up

quanchi112
Lucifer is better in all 3 Categories. Despite his more powerful brother routing him? Lucifer proved nowhere near the power of an Lt in combat. He was often depowered throughout the stroyline through his actions and never proved he was anywhere near as powerful as Michael. They were both not very durable at all especially compared with an Lt.

What did Lucifer do combat wise to assue you he is more powerful than the Lt?

No, he couldn't. Michael was still susceptible let alone Lucifer.

Powerwise Michael craps all over Lucifer and routed him. The only reason Lucifer beat him is because he held back and was depowered.

guy222
Again, everyone seems to differ on LT/Lucy. Cool

How does Lucy defeat the Word/LT

Crispus has two nice feats. He's not defeating The Word. 2 on 1...IMO, doesn't look good for Lucy

Different opinions cool

By the way, goin to read Lucy soon

stick out tongue

I am in a silly mood. I will answer. LT rocks Lucy with a punch

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Again, everyone seems to differ on LT/Lucy. Cool

How does Lucy defeat the Word/LT

Crispus has two nice feats. He's not defeating The Word. 2 on 1...IMO, doesn't look good for Lucy

Different opinions cool

By the way, goin to read Lucy soon

stick out tongue

I am in a silly mood. I will answer. LT rocks Lucy with a punch

laughing out loud You silly man you.

guysangel
He's really silly. I know

Team 2 still

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.