hercules runs the arm ripping gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurosaba
who's arm can hercules rip out and who's he cant? here is the list

1.punisher

2.spider-man

3.scorpion

4.luke cage

5.thunderbird

6.strong guy

7.namor

8.the thing

9.colossus

10.WWH

K-Dog
1-5 Yes
Stronguy: Not if his power absorption skills work with pulling forces

Namor: no

The Thing: Yes if Herc uses both arms pulling on one of Thing's

Colossus: No but he can bend his arms

WWH gets torn to pieces by the god of strength wink

Kurosaba
how many arms can he rip

Master Court
Namor and Hulk are fine. The rest are f*cked.

KingD19
He's not ripping Colossus' arm off.

Colossus-Big C
Colossus and namor are fine.

hulks arm can be ripped off he is not very durable. he just has an amazing healing factor.

colossus arms can be broken if he bends them enough tho

Battlehammer
Luke Cage I doubt herc can ripp his arm off. It as hard as Titanium something that Hulk shown unable to break in the past.

Master Court
Hulk is actually very durable. He can only be cut by adamantium and vibranium. As for top-tier punches; besides potential KO's and a little blood, Hulk's never shown to be able to be pulled apart.

Being in the top-tier league pretty much marks someone as un-pull-apart-able.

Besides, Namor is weaker than Hulk in every way. If he doesn't get ripped apart, neither does Hulk. That said, I'm also having doubts about Colossus as well. While not top-tier in other areas, he seems to have top-tier durability.

Namor and Hulk are fine. Colossus could potentially clear it. Everyone else is f*cked.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Master Court
Hulk is actually very durable. He can only be cut by adamantium and vibranium. As for top-tier punches; besides potential KO's and a little blood, Hulk's never shown to be able to be pulled apart.

Besides, Namor is weaker than Hulk in every way. If he doesn't get ripped apart, neither does Hulk. That said, I'm also having doubts about Colossus as well. While not top-tier in other areas, he seems to have top-tier durability.

Namor and Hulk are fine. Colossus could potentially clear it. Everyone else is f*cked.

hulk has been cut by bullets, swords, monsters etc he just has a super quick healing factor that makes it look like he was never cut

Parmaniac

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=513547&pagenumber=2

Hulk's only weakness over the years has been his lack of proportional invulnerability. But his HF has always sorta made up for it. With the Gem Of Cytorrak backing him, he'd be truly invulnerable and tear the JLA up like they were a bunch of bi***es. The Lantern Ring wouldn't even be necessary, it would just make it funner for Hulk.

wink

DarkOdin

well Hulk was stabbed right in the chest by WWH's sword and it is not adamantium or vibranium.

Also we have seen hulk get all his bones broken.

If Hulk is allowed to resist then he keeps his arm if not the Hercules gets a green back scratchier

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Parmaniac

wink laughing ownage

darealninja
he will rip everybody arms off

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by darealninja
he will rip everybody arms off

actually he does. he dragged the island of manhatten. pulling someones arm off is cake

psycho gundam

wink busted?

Master Court
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
hulk has been cut by bullets, swords, monsters etc he just has a super quick healing factor that makes it look like he was never cut

Are you referring to the adamantium bullets in WWHulk or something that's happened in the last fifteen years? I know early Hulk had sh*t durability, but recent years pretty much negates all that. And often the monsters he fights have super-strength. I could've been clearer. But Hercules isn't using a knife here. He's using his bare hands.

wink

No.

Originally posted by DarkOdin
laughing ownage

No.

Originally posted by psycho gundam
busted?

No.

I would put up facepalms, but it'd be too many. I never said he can be pulled apart. I said he has a lack of proportional durability. It's true. That doesn't mean he's not still in top-tier durability. That's how he stands up to Thor's hardest hits with Mjolnir. But my point is still true. Show me one f*cking shred of evidence that suggests he can be pulled apart by hand. Not cut, penetrated, or f*cking injured. Show me a scan of Hercules seriously out-muscling Hulk. Even if they were equal, which they're not because Hulk is stronger, that doesn't mean one can rip the other's arm off. Can I go rip someone else's arm off just because I can bench about the same as them?

Parmaniac
Show me a scan of Hercules seriously out-muscling Hulk. Even if they were equal, which they're not because Hulk is stronger, that doesn't mean one can rip the other's arm off. Can I go rip someone else's arm off just because I can bench about the same as them?

Wasn't reffering to the "being pulled apart" part he can get hurt by stuff that's not adamantium or vibranium

first
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Hulk_heal.jpg

second is when these weird spikes beasts from the planet Hulk saga attack him IIRC

third is in a Hulk Issue (Loeb run) when Rulk impales him with a trident/spear

there are for sure more examples

yes his Durability is high but definately not on a level that only adamantium can hurt him

AsbestosFlaygon
6, 7, and 10 won't get their arms ripped.

Strong Guy withstands or maybe even overpowers Herc if it takes long enough for him to amp up.

SamZED
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Luke Cage I doubt herc can ripp his arm off. It as hard as Titanium something that Hulk shown unable to break in the past. QFT how's Herc gonna ripp Cage's arm?

Master Court
Wasn't reffering to the "being pulled apart" part he can get hurt by stuff that's not adamantium or vibranium

first
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2f/Hulk_heal.jpg

second is when these weird spikes beasts from the planet Hulk saga attack him IIRC

third is in a Hulk Issue (Loeb run) when Rulk impales him with a trident/spear

there are for sure more examples

yes his Durability is high but definately not on a level that only adamantium can hurt him

Energy blasts.

Rulk and other opponents with super strength.

And those little things from Sakaar were said to have wiped out whole planets. They're obviously powerful. Powerful enough to have almost drained Hulk into Banner.

Anyway, Thor, Hercules, Gladiator, Silver Surfer, they've all been hurt by pretty much the same things that hurt Hulk. Energy blasts, weapons of unknown metals, etc. Being stabbed in the chest by someone with enough strength to batter Thor is not a low showing in durability.

My point is still correct, in any case. Hercules can not just walk up and rip Hulk's arm off. If he even started to cause Hulk pain, Hulk would amp up to snuff.

Parmaniac
I agree that WWH isn't getting his arms ripped out

KingD19
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
6, 7, and 10 won't get their arms ripped.

Strong Guy withstands or maybe even overpowers Herc if it takes long enough for him to amp up.

So you put Strong Guy over Colossus for not getting his arm ripped off?

Master Court
So, all together, the consensus is that 4,6,7,9, and 10 pass.

I think that sounds fine.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Seriously? Hercules rips all their arms off. He either exceeds or rivals the strength of everyone on that list and has the strength to do serious damage to anyone on that list.

Even if someone like Namor stood in front of him, if Hercules grabbed his arms with both hands and pulled? Namor's arm is coming off. Same goes for Green Scar.

It'd be one case, if Namor and Green Scar, can fight off Hercules, but if they aren't resisting and have their arms hanging limply of the side? Their arm's are coming off.

As for the rest of the guys?

Colossus might be metal, so I don't know if his arms would break off, or rip off, but they are coming off. As we've seen, Green Scar bent his arms like he would a bar of steel.

It'd be the same for Hercules, if someone that rivalled him or exceeded him in strength and had the necessary muscle to damage him tried it on him.

Master Court
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Seriously? Hercules rips all their arms off. He either exceeds or rivals the strength of everyone on that list and has the strength to do serious damage to anyone on that list.

Even if someone like Namor stood in front of him, if Hercules grabbed his arms with both hands and pulled? Namor's arm is coming off. Same goes for Green Scar.

It'd be one case, if Namor and Green Scar, can fight off Hercules, but if they aren't resisting and have their arms hanging limply of the side? Their arm's are coming off.

As for the rest of the guys?

Colossus might be metal, so I don't know if his arms would break off, or rip off, but they are coming off. As we've seen, Green Scar bent his arms like he would a bar of steel.

It'd be the same for Hercules, if someone that rivalled him or exceeded him in strength and had the necessary muscle to damage him tried it on him.

Except for Thor banter, you don't normally say stuff this outrageous.

Hercules is just a top-tier like any other. Do you think Superman can rip Thor's arms off? Do you think Silver Surfer can rip Captain Marvel's arms off? Savage Hulk has been shown to be at least equal to Hercules in strength, so obviously WWHulk would not only not get his arms ripped off, he would probably beat Herc up and stuff him in a locker just for trying.

Spectrumenian
only WWH doesnt get his arm ripped off

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Luke Cage I doubt herc can ripp his arm off. It as hard as Titanium something that Hulk shown unable to break in the past.

So Hulk can't break titanium?! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.