Thor vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
The Siege next year crossover, will see the reassemble of the Avengers as Norman Osbourn and his teams invade Asgard. To my understanding Thor and Sentry will throw down, it's about damn time!

Thor
without Odinforce

vs.

Sentry

Battle takes place in Asgard.

thanos-prime
thor

SoulDevourer
can Sentry use his speed? stick out tongue

Parmaniac
already done

to the topic: Thor

quanchi112
Thor wins, but I think Sentry will surprise a lot of people. This is something we all have been waiting for. It better not be some terrible stalemate.

Nihilist
Thor wins , unless Sentry goes all out, doesnt hold back and becomes the void at the same time and unleashes his godly power of destroying a few building with a million exploding suns...

Judah
I hope we can actuall see this fight in a book! I'm pulling for the god of thunder though.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Judah
I hope we can actuall see this fight in a book! I'm pulling for the god of thunder though. As am I, but I want to see Sentry pound his ass too to clear up this blatant disrespect most have for the character. He's such a plot device marvel still doesn't know what to do with yet.

I want Thor to pull through in the end with his back up against the wall.

guy222
all should be revealed about sentry

thor will win

SamZED
Seriously, every character cuts loose every once in a while so readers could see his full potential. This's never hapened with Sentry, the closest we got was when he fought Hulk and even then he was whining about how hard his life is istead of fighting. Also, his fight with Ultron is a good example, but he never released his whole energy...

quanchi112
Originally posted by SamZED
Seriously, every character cuts loose every once in a while so readers could see his full potential. This's never hapened with Sentry, the closest we got was when he fought Hulk and even then he was whining about how hard his life is istead of fighting. Also, his fight with Ultron is a good example, but he never released his whole energy... He cut loose on the WW Hulk. I think he is capable of more, but the man held nothing back and burned himself out.

Master Court
I just hope to Gordon Ramsey that Marvel's not gonna have Sentry KO or even do exceptionally well against Thor just to solidify his place. So far, Sentry has done SH*T to prove he's worthy of the hype. He's beaten up some overpowered jobbers here and there, but lost to everyone that counted. It's my opinion that if not for his aura, Hulk would've smashed the bastard a long time ago. Having Sentry KO or even stalemate Thor would not make Sentry look really good and indisputably quantify all his feats, we would all just assume Thor has caught some rare Asgardian flu that reduces his power by 2/3.

I like Sentry quite a bit, but he's got years to go to make his name.

The Nuul
Thor beats this shit outta Sentry.

dmills
Sentry is a shallow character in an already crowded Superman clone field. Go away already.

redhotrash
Thor tosses down his hammer and tears up the sentry with his bare hands.

h1a8
Thor wins unless it's Terrax Sentry.

Master Court
Originally posted by h1a8

Especially if it's Terrax Sentry. yes

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8

What the f**k? Terrax Sentry, get that sh** out of here. Thor owns Sentry bottom line.

Warlord
He has a point. Sentry in his mini series was writtten as a much more powerful character. It would be a much more interesting fight

joesha28
Well this fight will remind us of Achilles vs Hector in the Trojan wars... where Sentry is like Achilles and Thor is Hector...cept that "Hector" wins this time.

Warlord
Originally posted by joesha28
Well this fight will remind us of Achilles vs Hector in the Trojan wars... where Sentry is like Achilles and Thor is Hector...cept that "Hector" wins this time.

epic....

Mshinu
Goldilocks vs Golden One.. should be interesting.

Endless Mike
Thor FTMFW

joesha28
Thor is the only one capable of facing "Godlike" Sentry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by dmills
Sentry is a shallow character in an already crowded Superman clone field. Go away already. I like the Sentry. I like his craziness and psychological problems.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by quanchi112
I like the Sentry. I like his craziness and psychological problems.

Because that has never been done before roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Because that has never been done before roll eyes (sarcastic) Everything practically has been done before. roll eyes (sarcastic) I like the Sentry and the Void.

Omega Vision
Thor and Sentry face off there's a huge brawl and during that time Thor convinces the morally confused Sentry that Norman Osbourne is an evil dick that doesn't care about anyone save for himself. With that Thor and Sentry turn on the Dark Avengers and there is much rejoicing.

Blanket
I like the Sentry. I like his craziness and psychological problems. Comic quan? Sentry-chi

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
Comic quan? Sentry-chi Remember we used to be the same guy. I guess I am the Void while you get to be Bobby.

Blanket
Remember we used to be the same guy. I guess I am the Void while you get to be Bobby. I can see why you like Sentry. smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
I can see why you like Sentry. smile Not that much. smile

Blanket
Not that much. smile k

bbrem123
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Thor and Sentry face off there's a huge brawl and during that time Thor convinces the morally confused Sentry that Norman Osbourne is an evil dick that doesn't care about anyone save for himself. With that Thor and Sentry turn on the Dark Avengers and there is much rejoicing.

that really could happen lol...not a bad guess...i like it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.