Chaos Vincent vs. Fox in his Arwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Fight takes place in the skies. Vincent Valentine in Chaos Mode and Fox McCloud in his Arwing.

Who will shoot down who?

fascistcrusader
Spite. Chaos Vincent is one of the most powerful beings in his universe, can move instantaneously and is designed to kill off an entire world...

Sin_Volvagia
Is the Arwing even fast enough to dodge Vincent or even barrel roll his gun shots?

Nemesis X
You guys do realize that Fox'es Arwing is strong enough to withstand lasers that can penetrate a planet's crust right?

NemeBro
Yeah, I do.

What is Vincent's durability? I forgot.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by fascistcrusader
Spite. Chaos Vincent is one of the most powerful beings in his universe, can move instantaneously and is designed to kill off an entire world...

His universe is not Fox's universe.

ScreamPaste
I wanna know how Chaos Vincent's gettign through the Arwing, lol. Until he can, he loses.

fascistcrusader
Lol Nintendo fanboys.

Ms.Marvel
Lol Nintendo fanboys.

no expression

Ridley_Prime
Irony. raver

NemeBro
It's only ironic if what he said was not true.

It is true, it just has no real bearing on this fight.

fascistcrusader
Wait, since when does the fact that Chaos Vincent can teleport around an arwing thousands of times a second irrelevant? How is the fact that he can end all life on a world not relevant when he's fighting a non superhuman opponent? Seriously, the Nintendo wank is getting ridiculous around here...

ScreamPaste
It's irrelevant because he cannot get through the Arwing to get to Fox.

Wei Phoenix
Well I don't know anything about Vincent, but if he can teleport around then can't he teleport inside of the arwing?

fascistcrusader
Ummm, proof? Chaos Vincent can teleport so what's to stop him from popping in the cockpit and wasting Fox? Then there's the fact that his bullets and powers are magic based so you have no basis of comparison for the Arwing's durability against them. Then there's still the fact that Fox has a better chance of having his wallet turn into a singing slice of French Silk Pie than he has of hitting the literally millions of times faster Chaos Vincent.

Seriously, the best Fox can hope for is a stalemate, but since world ending legendary creatures > a generic space fighter even that's not going to happen. Nintendo is cool, but you need to stop trying to give them a handjob.

ScreamPaste
I've never actually seen Chaos Vincent teleport or move millions of times faster than anything, so hey. Speaking of giving handjobs.....

fascistcrusader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1m79XasUd0

When an Arwing can move as fast as he moves 1:14 or teleport like he does between :40 and 1:00 then Fox might have a chance, until then this is spite and a half.

ScreamPaste
Yeah, that's not really an issue. so he moves quick, that's not teleportation, or else Wesker can teleport.

So yeah, Vincent loses.

Shutter Control
Lol, you guys are funny.

Instead of arguing without stuff to use, people should just post info (from good sources) but youtube is your best friend. Any videos actually, would do. This is all the evidence we see, right? They are video games. You will find videos for them.

Until then, this match is undecided. Vincent also I believe does not teleport but just moves insanely fast, as shown below:0cZdWz35ebwYou definitely want to watch 00:52 + on though.

Edit: Whoops, facist beat me to it.

fascistcrusader
He's moving insanely fast for the most part but he definitely teleports after he's impaled. He goes from being stuck on two blades in front of Weiss to behind him without actually moving. And even if this part weren't in the game, an Arwing is still waaaaaay too slow to hit anything this quick. And even ignoring this fact, Vincent takes hits from a being powered by Omega like nothing happened, a pathetic laser can't even brush the dust off his coat. Vincent stomps easily.

Shutter Control
Well, I agree with the @ getting impaled part. He may have moved that quickly, but teleporting seems more reasonably, at that particular point.

ScreamPaste
You're not quite familiar with Arwings, are you, Fascist? Because they're pretty capable of interstellar travel and blowing up shit. no expression

Shutter Control
Woops, misunderstood above post by Paste, so I edited.

fascistcrusader
Interstellar travel is straight line travel, and still not the instantaneous motion Vincent shows. It doesn't even involve sharp turns for goodness sake. And a stick of dynamite can blow shit up, but that doesn't mean it could kill Superman. You don't have any real argument here.

Shutter Control
That is true, CV was moving practically everywhere.

NemeBro
Vincent isn't actually teleporting, Arwings are cabable of space travel within the solar system, they are durable to take temperatures of 9,000 degrees (Stated by Slippy, shown when fighting on Solar), and can take a beam that can pierce the crust of a planet.

So yeah.

fascistcrusader
Vincent is actually teleporting. He didn't physically but went from impaled to behind Weiss instantly. If he had actually moved it would have caused the swords to move, and Weiss would have known Vincent was no longer on his swords long before Vincent was pointing a gun at his head.

And once again, space travel means jack. Straight line speed =/= fighting speed. An arwing is entirely incapable of what Vincent is doing in this video. What yo're saying is that Tom Cruise in Top Gun would beat Superman because "lol planes r fast"

Chaos Vincent is capable of wiping out all life on a planet, that requires more energy than simply cracking the crust, he is thousands of times faster, millions of times more agile, has much, much better reaction time, and if all else fails he can teleport into the cockpit and shoot Fox in the back of the head. The Arwing, meanwhile, is too slow to hit CV and even if it could CV has tanked hits from much more powerful beings with literally no damage. Fox has no chance, this is spite.

ScreamPaste
Lol, no. We could easily wipe ourselves out with nukes, and never pierce the crust of our planet.

Also, if youseriously think he's faster than an Arwing, youre wanking Chaos Vincent. Moving fast =/= millions of times faster than something which is capable of moving between planets in a ridiculously short period of time.

fascistcrusader
No, I'm afraid instant is faster than any space travel. Besides which, ever noticed how in Star Fox games Arwings need to slow waaaaay down from their top speed to engage enemies? They have to jump to top speed when traveling between worlds, but we never see them engage in combat while at these speeds, you always slow down for missions. Even ignoring this, they're nowhere near as maneuverable as Vincent is agile. They simply can't change direction instantaneously multiple times while at an instantaneous motion speed like Vincent can. Put one in a box the size of CV and Weiss' arena and they'd hit the wall before they could turn around, this is just a fact.

And there's still the problem of the Arwing being incapable of urting Vincent even if it could hit him. Omega Weiss is given all the energy of Omega WEAPON, a being that absorbs the entirety of the lifestream. Weiss has more power than an entire fleet of Arwings at this point and even he can't do anything to Vincent.

There's simply nothing Fox can do to hit or hurt Vincent, so he loses.

ScreamPaste
There's nothing Vincent can do to hurt Fox. no expression So by your logic, how does Fox lose?

But yeah, 'instant' isn't a speed, and you're wanking a character who we only know moves fast enough to be missed by an everage human eye. That's really not as fast as you think.

fascistcrusader
No, he's a character that moves from point A to point B in 0 amount of time. The fact is that even if you ignore Chaos Vincent's power(which is enough to turn an Arwing inside out), all CV has to do is teleport into the cockpit and take out Fox, or simply zip around the Arwing until Fox needs to land for food and water and then kill him when he gets out. Chaos Vincent takes this any way you slice it.

EDIT:

So I just realized something, if an Arwing can only take temeperatures of 9,000 degrees or less, which is very clearly stated by Slippy in SF64, then a bolt of lightning is more than hot enough to destroy it. Hell, Vincent can take out Fox here even without Chaos, all he needs to do is cast Boltaga.

ScreamPaste
Lightning is wanked to retarded levels on this forum. Human beings survive lightning strikes all the time. But yeah, that's not teleporting, it's speed, and it's not even that fast.

Wank more. He can't destroy the arwing.

fascistcrusader
So once again you're ignoring the facts and presenting no evidence other than "lol im right!!!111". Canonically, Arwings can't survive temperatures of 0ver 9,000 degrees. Lightning reaches temperatures of 54,000 degrees. All Vincent has to do is spam Boltaga until the Arwing is a puddle without ever having to use Chaos.

So even if I play your little game of ignoring Vincent's teleportation, superior speed, and durability beyond any of the Arwing's weapons, Vincent still wins. Poor Fox. sad

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Lightning is wanked to retarded levels on this forum. Human beings survive lightning strikes all the time.

Isn't that only when grounding is involved?

Sin_Volvagia
I fail to see how the Arwing will hit someone who moves almost as fast as a DBZ character.

ScreamPaste
He doesn't move close to as fast as a DBZ character no expression

But like I said, lightning's wanked a lot on this forum. It never actually conducts that much heat into anything it strikes, and you're more likely to be severely burned by fire.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
He doesn't move close to as fast as a DBZ character no expression

But like I said, lightning's wanked a lot on this forum. It never actually conducts that much heat into anything it strikes, and you're more likely to be severely burned by fire.

That's still a lot faster than an Arwing could handle.
Thundaga is a much more powerful lightning bolt plus it's magic.

ScreamPaste
Well, here's the thing: Thundaga needs to be shown to be > the Gorgon before it's much of a threat. And it really isn't > the Gorgon.

fascistcrusader
The problem is the Gorgon wasn't a heat based weapon, whereas Thundaga is at least 6 times hotter than the upper limits of an Arwings temperature threshold. Vincent takes this with a mastered Bolt materia, Chaos makes this overkill.

Why bring up the Gorgon anyway? It's a generic boss with 0 feats.

ScreamPaste

fascistcrusader
See, the problem with that is that you're trying to put an attribute of real lightning onto super powered magic lightning. Boltaga can be sustained and spammed, meaning it would transfer all 54k+ degrees right onto the ship.

ScreamPaste
And you have no basis for that at all? Right. K.

fascistcrusader
No basis except for any FF game featuring a level 3 bolt spell, all of which show it as a more powerful than normal lightning which can be used multiple times. You, on the other hand, have brought no evidence whatsoever to the table. Your only reference to source material was a featless, generic boss from SF64.

ScreamPaste
Which can pierce the crust of a planet, and not an arwing.

Also, level 3 bolt spell > Lightning? Based on...? Hell, the lower end spells are pretty pathetic really, by power scaling it still might not even be equal to lightning. It's featless, and it will never conduct enough heat to damage the arwing which can fly around on the surface of stars just fine.

fascistcrusader
LOL. Since when can the little saucer at the end of area 6 pierce a planets crust? There's no mention of that anywhere in the game, and even if it where the case it never hits an Arwing in the story, the only time where it can possibly hit one is in gameplay.

And yes, I'm afraid that supernatural lightning from the source of the planet's life itself is a bit more powerful than regular lightning. Then theres the fact that you can keep spamming it until it heats its target up.

Come back when you have a valid point please.

ScreamPaste
I just destroyed your argument, and you came back with "no u." no expression Boltaga's featless, arwingz are not.

fascistcrusader
No response to my points, no evidence that the Gorgon did anything other than pop up and die, you're conceding defeat then? Alrighty then, better luck next time. smile

ScreamPaste
Pretending to win, I see. You have no evidence Vincent has anythign that can damage the arwing.

Nemesis X
LOL. Since when can the little saucer at the end of area 6 pierce a planets crust? There's no mention of that anywhere in the game, and even if it where the case it never hits an Arwing in the story, the only time where it can possibly hit one is in gameplay.

Check the Star Fox wiki dude.

fascistcrusader
Since when is a Wiki more official than what the game shows us?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I fail to see how the Arwing will hit someone who moves almost as fast as a DBZ character. Dude, Mercenary Tao is faster than Vincent. erm End DBZ characters are generally mach 1,000 and up.

The Gorgon, the saucer, was stated to be able to in the official guide.

Also Thundaga has, you guessed it, ZERO FEATS! eek!

Nemesis X
Since when is a Wiki more official than what the game shows us?

Well videogame wikis do have all the info from not the only the games but the official guides on them as well and it's better than using Wikipedia since that's one Wiki people want to hardly use as a reliable source.

Sin_Volvagia
Spyborg swatted one Arwing, rendering it to helpless and it drifted all the way to Titania where it was being held by some giant monster, unable to escape. Arwings withstanding a crust-penetrating laser is all gameplay especially since it can be avoided without much of a problem.

Chaos Vincent can solo the entire Star Fox fleet.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Dude, Mercenary Tao is faster than Vincent. erm End DBZ characters are generally mach 1,000 and up.
End of DBZ characters, I agree but Tao Pai Pai? I don't believe that.

NemeBro
Spyborg swatted one Arwing, rendering it to helpless and it drifted all the way to Titania where it was being held by some giant monster, unable to escape. Arwings withstanding a crust-penetrating laser is all gameplay especially since it can be avoided without much of a problem.

Chaos Vincent can solo the entire Star Fox fleet.

End of DBZ characters, I agree but Tao Pai Pai? I don't believe that. So being smacked by a giant robot to another planet, crash-landing, and having your ship be in working condition but only unable to escape because it is ensnared by a Bioweapon is a bad feat? Lol.

Mercenary Tao is mach 20 and up. Which is much faster than what Vincent has been proven to be.

Phanteros
Tao threw a tiller around the world can uses it as a means of travel I think that says something that DBZ outclasses FFVII in speed.

NemeBro
It went 1,000 kilometers in about a minute.

Tao had to outstrip it in speed to land on it after throwing it, proving he is faster and more agile.

Phanteros
It went 1,000 kilometers in about a minute.

Tao had to outstrip it in speed to land on it after throwing it, proving he is faster and more agile. thats what I meant

Sin_Volvagia
So being smacked by a giant robot to another planet, crash-landing, and having your ship be in working condition but only unable to escape because it is ensnared by a Bioweapon is a bad feat? Lol.

Durability-wise it's a feat but it proves that Arwings aren't going to survive planet-piercing beams. Also, notice how helpless it was? Don't tell me Spyborg's swings deal more damage than a mini Death Star.

NemeBro
Durability-wise it's a feat but it proves that Arwings aren't going to survive planet-piercing beams. Also, notice how helpless it was? Don't tell me Spyborg's swings deal more damage than a mini Death Star. Pierce the crust. It would take massive durability to survive being smacked miles upon miles to another planet, and surviving re-entry without your ship taking too much damage.

Hewhoknowsall
@facist crusader:

Now I'm NOT saying that you're right or wrong, but you seem to be very obsessed with FF > all. So let me ask you: do you think that the FF universes minus omnipotents (like you claim the void is) can defeat the SW universe?

NemeBro
Star Wars?

It can. Chaos and Ultimecia would destroy it by their selves.

Phanteros
Doesn't Luke have the power of friendship trope to be Ultemicia?

Hewhoknowsall
Star Wars?

It can. Chaos and Ultimecia would destroy it by their selves. Originally posted by NemeBro
Star Wars?

It can. Chaos and Ultimecia would destroy it by their selves.

He gets beaten by FF party...

SW universe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...>>>....>>>...> FF party

A single shot from an Aclamator (sp?) class star destroyer (which is WEAKER than most other imperial ships) has the firepower of tens of millions of nuclear bombs.

A turbolaser can fire blasts with gigatons of watts of energy.

NemeBro
Ultimecia was defeated by PIS. After Time Compression she could destroy SWverse without them even knowing she was there.

Chaos was defeated by the Great Will, aka God.

Hewhoknowsall
Ultimecia was defeated by PIS. After Time Compression she could destroy SWverse without them even knowing she was there.

Chaos was defeated by the Great Will, aka God.

What powers do they have? What are their limits?

And can they survive a barrage of blasts, each of which can render a planet uninhabitable?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
What powers do they have? What are their limits? Ultimecia after Time Compression can absorb the universe.

Chaos can warp the entire FF Multiverse, and when using the power of Shinryuu, can destroy it.

Yeah.

Hewhoknowsall
Ultimecia after Time Compression can absorb the universe.

Chaos can warp the entire FF Multiverse, and when using the power of Shinryuu, can destroy it.

Yeah.

sounds like near omnipotents to me

and I was asking that guy if FF barring omnipotents/near omnipotents could beat SW universe

@Artificialglory

Yeah...it seems that everybody uses it as the trump card, becasue the regular forces can't win...

ArtificialGlory
Let's forget about the near-omnipotent characters, shall we?

NemeBro
sounds like near omnipotents to me

and I was asking that guy if FF barring omnipotents/near omnipotents could beat SW universe You said omnipotent, not nigh-omnipotent.

And who gives a shit? They are part of the verse, therefore FF verse is more powerful than SWverse by an extraordinary amount.

Shutter Control
If claims about Arwing's durability is right, Vincent regular or Chaos won't be able to do much to it.

Agreed with facist Vincent did teleport, especially since Weiss' swords moved nowhere when they were inserted deep within. Again what's stopping Vincent from teleporting inside the shield, rendering it pointless? Nothing.

I also don't recall reading anywhere what Fox can actually do to Vincent. It seems this thread is more about "can Fox with the Arwing survive Chaos' onslaught?"

In a 1 on 1 match situation, even going at light speed without the appropriate reaction time for it is <<< mach speed with the appropriate reaction time. Your mind needs to operate on the same level for your traveling speed to be of any use, unless you're surrounded by empty space for hundreds of miles. The only thing space travel is going to do is let Fox escape the battlefield, crowning Chaos as the victor.

Hewhoknowsall
Since when was Ultimecia beaten by PIS, and how was she able to absorb the "multiverse" (does FF even have one?)?

And both of these are still fought by your party. If what you're saying is accurate, then these guys are beyond Galactus level. Heck, they're near/above MultiEternity level. Why does your party fight them? They should be able to blink you away from existence with ease.

If we go by their actual showings in combat, SW universe annihilates them.

Shutter Control
Even though that is off-topic, I doubt any lie was made about Ultimecia.

NemeBro
Since when was Ultimecia beaten by PIS, and how was she able to absorb the "multiverse" (does FF even have one?)?

And both of these are still fought by your party. If what you're saying is accurate, then these guys are beyond Galactus level. Heck, they're near/above MultiEternity level. Why does your party fight them? They should be able to blink you away from existence with ease.

If we go by their actual showings in combat, SW universe annihilates them. Universe. How? She just did, in her Time Compressed form anyway.

One party was backed by the Great Will...God. Chaos is beyond a full powered Galactus most likely, not Ultimecia. Why? Well, Chaos actually can do that, but they were protected by the Crystals, the power of Cosmos, who is equal to Chaos. Plus, they were backed by the Great Will.

In other words, you're whining because you were wrong, aka butthurt? Lol.

ArtificialGlory

If we go by their actual showings in combat, SW universe annihilates them.

You just need PIS to beat these kind of characters. Wasn't Ultimecia beaten by the power of friendship or some crap?

Yea, and then GalCiv universe annihilates SW universe. Relevant much?

Shutter Control
Power of heart and friendship is > anything, even KMC.

stick out tongue

Phanteros
Originally posted by Phanteros
Doesn't Luke have the power of friendship trope to be Ultemicia? ahem

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Shutter Control
Power of heart and friendship is > anything, even KMC.

stick out tongue

Defeating enemies with the power of friendship is majorly overrated.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
You just need PIS to beat these kind of characters. Wasn't Ultimecia beaten by the power of friendship or some crap?

Yea, and then GalCiv universe annihilates SW universe. Relevant much?

@Last part: huh?

Universe. How? She just did, in her Time Compressed form anyway.

One party was backed by the Great Will...God. Chaos is beyond a full powered Galactus most likely, not Ultimecia. Why? Well, Chaos actually can do that, but they were protected by the Crystals, the power of Cosmos, who is equal to Chaos. Plus, they were backed by the Great Will.

In other words, you're whining because you were wrong, aka butthurt? Lol.

So by getting backed up by God, does your party's stats increase or something?

ArtificialGlory
@Last part: huh?

I just thought that Star Wars was kind of irrelevant to the thread :P

NemeBro
So by getting backed up by God, does your party's stats increase or something? It means you cannot lose because God will not let you, or rather, God will not let Chaos win. It is a more subtle thing.

Hewhoknowsall
It means you cannot lose because God will not let you, or rather, God will not let Chaos win. It is a more subtle thing.

So you basically automatically wins, because your party never dies? Seriously?

SpadeKing
Ultimecia also has half the powers of her universal creator ermm

NemeBro
Originally posted by SpadeKing
Ultimecia also has half the powers of her universal creator ermm Not even half.

The power Ultimecia wields is compared to the Great Hyne's "dead skin."

I do not see your point though.

Hewhoknowsall, kind of.

SpadeKing
well she received the lesser half seeing as she has all of the sorceress' powers.

I just figured I would add in a little about Final fantasy's best looking female in the series.

Nemesis X
Tifa is awesome.

I just figured I would add in a little about Final fantasy's best looking female in the series.

Fixed

SpadeKing
no one's beauty can compare to ultimecia's

NemeBro
Ultimecia is pretty hot I admit.

Nemesis X
She does look hot but Tifa's hotter and that's the truth.

SpadeKing
no faris as a pixelated pirate from ff5 is the 2nd place

Nemesis X
no faris as a pixelated pirate from ff5 is the 2nd place

So Ultimecia is in third place? Figures.

Phanteros
You all need a life.

SpadeKing
define life...

Phanteros
define life... the one you don't have.(and soap)

ArtificialGlory
Hottest video game character ever *boner*

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Phanteros
the one you don't have.(and soap)

last bar of soap I had, I dropped it cry

NemeBro
Hottest video game character ever *boner* Disagreed.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u260/Lil_blue_mex_2007/God%20of%20War/220px-Euryale.jpg

ArtificialGlory
Disagreed.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u260/Lil_blue_mex_2007/God%20of%20War/220px-Euryale.jpg

What is that monstrosity?!

NemeBro
From God of War 2. 131

ArtificialGlory
From God of War 2. 131

Well, she doesn't have that seductive pose...

Nemesis X
Disagreed.

sick

SpadeKing
I get completely aroused by this everytime I see it

Nemesis X
I get completely aroused by this everytime I see it

DON'T YOU DARE GET ATTRACTED TO ME!!! mad

Ridley_Prime
haermm

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Nemesis X
DON'T YOU DARE GET ATTRACTED TO ME!!! mad

I like it when you yell naughty

fascistcrusader
The problem with the FF universe is that it has at least three beings capable of wiping out entire universes. It's not really possible to fight one of these beings without PIS on your side(aka being the main character), making it a triple threat just isn't fair at all. Seeing as how the best in SW, Luke, can't even destroy the galaxy, they're pretty much effed.

And would you stop trying to make series you prefer look better by putting silly limits on the FF universe. That's like saying, "hey who's stronger FF or Star Wars without the force, blasters or hyperspace?"

Hewhoknowsall

Hewhoknowsall, kind of.

So in the final boss fight, you cannot lose?

The problem with the FF universe is that it has at least three beings capable of wiping out entire universes. It's not really possible to fight one of these beings without PIS on your side(aka being the main character), making it a triple threat just isn't fair at all. Seeing as how the best in SW, Luke, can't even destroy the galaxy, they're pretty much effed.

And would you stop trying to make series you prefer look better by putting silly limits on the FF universe. That's like saying, "hey who's stronger FF or Star Wars without the force, blasters or hyperspace?"

PIS exists, but not that heavily. If Chaos can indeed destroy the universe, then he is above Galactus in power.

Galactus would blink away your party.

Also, it's lame that FF's only trump card are their omnipotents, since their regular forces and demi gods would get PWNED by Star Wars.

So let me rephrase: do you think that FF universe minus omnipotents or near omnipotents win? In order to make this fair, I'll also remove SW's super weapons AND multiply FF's numbers for their armies by 100.

fascistcrusader
Look, it was kinda cute before, but now it's just irritating. Let me show you.

Hey who wins, FF or Devil May Cry without Sparda, Virgil, Dante or Mundus?

Hewhoknowsall
Look, it was kinda cute before, but now it's just irritating. Let me show you.

Hey who wins, FF or Devil May Cry without Sparda, Virgil, Dante or Mundus?

Hey who wins, FF or (insert name here) only that FF gets omnipotent beings and the other side doesn't?

Let me ask you something: can FF without omnipotents/near omnipotents (but still demi gods) defeat the SW universe?

fascistcrusader
Can Michael Moore beat up Superman if Superman can't have flight, super speed, super strength or any other enhanced abilities?

Hewhoknowsall
Can Michael Moore beat up Superman if Superman can't have flight, super speed, super strength or any other enhanced abilities?

Basically what you are saying is that FF without omnipotents is like Superman without powers, so they are very weak without them, even when all 12+ universes are united and still get demigods.

And Superman would still win.

fascistcrusader
Basically what you are saying is that you realize the FF universe is pretty much tops, so you have to resort to crippling them in ridiculous fashions and ignoring forums rules so the team you like can win.

And the FF universe still beats nearly any example you can come up with.

ArtificialGlory

Can the Arnor pwn SW without Terror Stars?

Hint: yes, they can.

Hewhoknowsall
Basically what you are saying is that you realize the FF universe is pretty much tops, so you have to resort to crippling them in ridiculous fashions and ignoring forums rules so the team you like can win.

No, it's not, FF universe without omnipotents that barely ever interfere is NOT anywhere near the tops. Now with omnipotents/near omnipotents, yes indeed they are, but there still are universes that could easily decimate them.

But really, it isn't fair to allow omnipotents/near omnipotents. It's cheap, and the fact that it's your only argument shows that without them FF would get destroyed.

And the FF universe still beats nearly any example you can come up with.

"still"? I guess that means that even without omnipotents/near omnipotents, SW loses???

laughing

You do realize that a single shot from an Alamator class Star Destroyer (which is actually WEAKER than most other top line star destroyers) has the power of tens of millions of atomic bombs? And that the Empire alone has 25,000 Imperial class Star Destroyers, which are FAR more powerful?

Or that the Death Star could just blow up the FF planets?

Or that the Sun Crusher can make a star go nova?

Or that Luke has manipulated black holes?

Or that a DC-15 blaster on full power has a range of 10 kilometers and can blow a half meter hole through space age material?

Or that a stormtrooper's armor survived a direct hit from a droid (whose strength was above that of a human) with a spear with but a nick (making 99% of the FF armys' weapons useless)?

Or that a star destroyer was capable of moving through a dense astroid field without any damage at all?

I can list much, much more that FF can't possibly stand up to.

Can the Arnor pwn SW without Terror Stars?

Hint: yes, they can.

You're kidding, right?

ArtificialGlory
You're kidding, right?

You do know who they are, right?

Hewhoknowsall
You do know who they are, right?

Yes, I do.

It was a kingdom founded by the last Numenor, right?

And no, Star Wars is FAR more powerful than them.

But feel free to show me examples of my above feats that the SW universe has performed, and I will gladly concede (I actually do admit that I'm wrong when I am).

ArtificialGlory
Yes, I do.

It was a kingdom founded by the last Numenor, right?

And no, Star Wars is FAR more powerful than them.

But feel free to show me examples of my above feats that the SW universe has performed, and I will gladly concede (I actually do admit that I'm wrong when I am).

No. The Arnor were a precursor-type race from GalCiv universe. Their civilization, at its prime, literally stretched across the entire known Universe(billions upon billions of galaxies). They operated in at least 13 dimensions, had weapons that can obliterate entire galaxies, and had the ability to create and seal entire races in pocket universes.

Hewhoknowsall
No. The Arnor were a precursor-type race from GalCiv universe. Their civilization, at its prime, literally stretched across the entire known Universe(billions upon billions of galaxies). They operated in at least 13 dimensions, had weapons that can obliterate entire galaxies, and had the ability to create and seal entire races in pocket universes.

Oh...ok, I thought that you were talking about the Lord of the Rings Arnor kingdom.

Hewhoknowsall

"still"? I guess that means that even without omnipotents/near omnipotents, SW loses???

laughing

You do realize that a single shot from an Alamator class Star Destroyer (which is actually WEAKER than most other top line star destroyers) has the power of tens of millions of atomic bombs? And that the Empire alone has 25,000 Imperial class Star Destroyers, which are FAR more powerful?

Or that the Death Star could just blow up the FF planets?

Or that the Sun Crusher can make a star go nova?

Or that Luke has manipulated black holes?

Or that a DC-15 blaster on full power has a range of 10 kilometers and can blow a half meter hole through space age material?

Or that a stormtrooper's armor survived a direct hit from a droid (whose strength was above that of a human) with a spear with but a nick (making 99% of the FF armys' weapons useless)?

Or that a star destroyer was capable of moving through a dense astroid field without any damage at all?

I can list much, much more that FF can't possibly stand up to.

It appears that facistcrusader has yet to respond, even though he was viewing the page for quite a while.

NemeBro
Can Michael Moore beat up Superman if Superman can't have flight, super speed, super strength or any other enhanced abilities? No.

Because Superman would still be a skilled H2H combatant with an impressive physique.

Nemesis X
Just how the heck is Star Wars related to this fight?

Hewhoknowsall
No.

Because Superman would still be a skilled H2H combatant with an impressive physique.

Agreed, Superman is very experienced with fighting supervillians far tougher than an average human, and he probably learned fighting skills from Batman.

NemeBro
He did. Wildcat as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.