Rulk Vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Thor has unlimited Odin Force
Rulk has unlimited Leob Force

battle takes place on the moon

The Nuul
Thor stomps Loebs pile of crap creation.

redhotrash
Always a good day when someone with increadible versatile powers gets beaten up by someone who is just strong.

DarkOdin
loeb Force>>>>. then the Odinforce Next time no need to write unlimited Loeb force that is standard for the character. eek!

Survivor19
That means Wolverine > Loebforce, huh

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Survivor19
That means Wolverine > Loebforce, huh The Loebforce works in mysteries ways

The Nuul
Originally posted by Survivor19
That means Wolverine > Loebforce, huh

Fanboyforce > all

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by The Nuul
Thor stomps Loebs pile of crap creation.

I would change that from "pile" to utter "shit". thumb up

guy222
it already happened

rulk embarassed thor the first time

thor looked better the next

loeb can't even write his character to potential all the time

oh well

DarkOdin
Originally posted by guy222
it already happened

rulk embarassed thor the first time

thor looked better the next

loeb can't even write his character to potential all the time

oh well

Very true, you know what i find funny. In the first fight rulk tank amped hits from mjolnir. hell he didn't even move.

Then the 2nd fight one hammer toss and a few hits and he nearly Died confused

guy222
exactly

look at the fight with logan and rulk....logan blinds him and he can't heal fast enough

poor loeb

wait til '10 when they are all goin to fight....he'll write more nonsense

Mshinu
Rulk eats Thor and picks his teeth with mjolnir

darealninja
rulk murder thor

Xplosive
Rulk

quanchi112
Thor wins, but I see it very close and only give him the slightest majority possible here.

D-Block
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Very true, you know what i find funny. In the first fight rulk tank amped hits from mjolnir. hell he didn't even move.

Then the 2nd fight one hammer toss and a few hits and he nearly Died confused

Thor stopped holding back the 2nd fight IIRC. Thor wins

DarkOdin
Originally posted by D-Block
Thor stopped holding back the 2nd fight IIRC. Thor wins Thats more like Loeb stepping on his own toes.

IMO Thor especially that version with some Odinpower should of owned Rulk.

but in there first fight Thor clearly charges up mjolnir and hits Rulk and he doesn't even move. It is hard to say someone is holding back when they are amping their blows

then a hammer toss and some blows from mjolnir nealry kill him.

It was like two different Rulks fighting

thanos-prime
Thor

quanchi112
Thor stopped holding back the 2nd fight IIRC. Thor wins He also started it by cheapshotting Rulk and not letting up.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by quanchi112
He also started it by cheapshotting Rulk and not letting up. true but the way Rulk was written before that the hammer toss should not of even hurt him. Hell he ust bet an odinpower amped thor and layed out a watcher ....I can't stand Loeb i just hope they make all of this Rulk nosense non canon or alternate reality something.

Philosophía
Thor stopped holding back the 2nd fight IIRC.

Unsupported wishfull thinking.

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkOdin
true but the way Rulk was written before that the hammer toss should not of even hurt him. Hell he ust bet an odinpower amped thor and layed out a watcher ....I can't stand Loeb i just hope they make all of this Rulk nosense non canon or alternate reality something. It almost seems like they told loeb to rewrite that issue with Thor showing up and avenging his loss.

It was very sloppy and seemed put together at the last minute. I think with seeing both of their fights it's very close and could go either way. I think Thor edges him out as we have seen what his hammer can do with the proper strikes. He also took out Bor who is more than Rulk imo.

bloodoverme
Loeb was planning to turn rulk into a new "pre-retconn" beyonder type character. he probably gave the rulk those energy absorbing powers so that in later issues he'll end up absorbing the entire multiverse including all the cosmics and TOAA and become the new GOD of the marvel multiverse. =P

DarkOdin
Originally posted by quanchi112
It almost seems like they told loeb to rewrite that issue with Thor showing up and avenging his loss.

It was very sloppy and seemed put together at the last minute. I think with seeing both of their fights it's very close and could go either way. I think Thor edges him out as we have seen what his hammer can do with the proper strikes. He also took out Bor who is more than Rulk imo. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.