Frenzy vs Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins?

jrodslam
Guido.

Eternal Idol
Strong Guy. He can go toe-to-toe with Frenzy, but all he really needs is one or two solid counter-punches to finish it.

snoopdogg
Can Guido take She-Hulk? He didn't do so well against Rogue.

Eternal Idol
Rogue isn't your average brick, though. She's pretty versatile.

jrodslam
I think he can take shulkie. Seems like when he fought rouge, his powers didnt work, so.. erm

snoopdogg
One feat the I always forget to mention of Guido's is one-shotting 70 ton Warpath. That's easily his highest feat imo.

jrodslam
Highest fight feat? Yea. Id say between that and knocking WWH on his ass making him grab his chin saying "not bad".

snoopdogg
If Guido didn't have a heart attack I would agree the WWHulk feat was better. But I'd say one-shotting Warpath is, this is the same Warpath that fought Juggernaut.

jrodslam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Guido didn't have a heart attack I would agree the WWHulk feat was better. But I'd say one-shotting Warpath is, this is the same Warpath that fought Juggernaut.

Thats what gets me upset. It was the only way to get Guido out of the fight. Especially considering that it was the only report of a "heart condition" in years. He hasnt even had a problem in the current x-factor series, yet it happens in wwh? Bah! Yea, that one shot on Warpath was pretty nice. One of my favs.

Edit: Also not to mention the fact that he was dodging all of wwh's punches and LET wwh hit him.

ColossusGrundy
Guido easy.

Guido is underused, he could be a cool char if written correctly.

The heart condition is almost as dumb as the wood-proof ring that Alan Scott carries around.

redhotrash
Hes cool, but hes no Shaw.

jrodslam
Originally posted by redhotrash
Hes cool, but hes no Shaw.

Id personally take him over Shaw. Not much of a difference between the two.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by jrodslam
Thats what gets me upset. It was the only way to get Guido out of the fight. Especially considering that it was the only report of a "heart condition" in years. He hasnt even had a problem in the current x-factor series, yet it happens in wwh? Bah! Yea, that one shot on Warpath was pretty nice. One of my favs.

Edit: Also not to mention the fact that he was dodging all of wwh's punches and LET wwh hit him. hulk's just that damn strong.

SG should have took a page out of sabra's book and rolled with the punch, not take it square on.

jrodslam
Originally posted by psycho gundam
hulk's just that damn strong.

SG should have took a page out of sabra's book and rolled with the punch, not take it square on.

Hulk being that strong has nothing to do with it. Its shouldnt have happened.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by redhotrash
Hes cool, but hes no Shaw. Pretty much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.