DS Doomsday vs A-Bomb

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_gWQaU40PH24/SY4YZAlXpTI/AAAAAAAABQI/hUB2ugfqS5Q/s400/610353-doomsday_super.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c357/geshien/A-Bomb99.jpg

No BFR.
Who wins?

KingD19
Stalemate. A-Bomb can more than likely take everything Doomsday can dish out and more, but I don't see him harming Doomsday.

-K-M-
After A-Bombs bout with Ares he really has gone downhill for me.

jrodslam
DD ftw.

Slaanesh
if it's A-Bomb that fought Ares..DD win..

if it's A-Bomb that fought Rulk..stalemate..

geshien
Originally posted by -K-M-
After A-Bombs bout with Ares he really has gone downhill for me.

It was pretty disappointing/pathetic.

guy222
It was bad

Eternal Idol
Doomsday ftw.

KingD19
Originally posted by Slaanesh
if it's A-Bomb that fought Ares..DD win..

if it's A-Bomb that fought Rulk..stalemate..

Well you have to realize, Ares used no strength to take A-Bomb down, he used superior fighting skills. I do however agree that it was a very low showing for Rick. It's the same A-Bomb though, so it's still a stalemate.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by KingD19
Well you have to realize, Ares used no strength to take A-Bomb down, he used superior fighting skills. I do however agree that it was a very low showing for Rick. It's the same A-Bomb though, so it's still a stalemate.

he got hit repeatedly by Rulk and that didn't even knock him out..he wasn't even hurt..Rulk punches cause a level 9 earthquake..that's more that what Ares can dish out..A-Bomb was nearly KO when Ares hit him..that gotta be PIS..

Eternal Idol
he got hit repeatedly by Rulk and that didn't even knock him out..he wasn't even hurt..Rulk punches cause a level 9 earthquake..that's more that what Ares can dish out..A-Bomb was nearly KO when Ares hit him..that gotta be PIS..

Anything involving Rulk is one big clusterf*** of inconsistency.

jrodslam

If i recall, although abomb wasnt knocked out, rulk was having his way with him and almost killed him? Didnt banner have to save abom by helping to trap him in the sealed room?

psycho gundam
doomsday.

i agree that a-hole steadily weakened from his first showing diagonally.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by jrodslam
If i recall, although abomb wasnt knocked out, rulk was having his way with him and almost killed him? Didnt banner have to save abom by helping to trap him in the sealed room?

no..A-Bomb was fine..the fight ended when the robot harpy with Betty face came to interfere..

jrodslam
no..A-Bomb was fine..the fight ended when the robot harpy with Betty face came to interfere..

My bad im thinking of the wrong fight. So the fight that Doc was explaining, isnt what happened? I just saw scans and didnt read the entire book, but Abomb wasnt looking good at all.

Slaanesh
well..Rulk did give him a smack down..but he doesn't seems to be hurt..his hide is too tough..Rulk can't get through..

jrodslam
True that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.