Werewolf RP: Blood Moon Is Rising ((RP THREAD))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
Since the beginning of time werewolves have existed, Feared by all who dared to wonder into their midst, The cursed ones were shuned by society they who had inherited the werewolf genes fled into woods or where they would be safe and without persecution.
For a time things were quiet and the werewolves were a thing of myth or stories like that of the vampire and other forms, This however is all about to change as the next batch of werewolves are to rise and this is where the story sets as a group of locals discover that they too have inherited the werewolf gene form in the wake of the 100 years since the last blood moon which will change their life rapidly they will never be the same again. Folklore tales were still as strong though they knew not to go wandering into Hutt River Woods where deep inside It's thick woodland lay centuries upon centuries of Werewolves who had formed their own packs,These were the one's who had gone wild so to speak they kept to their own and over time had lost their sense of humanity and embraced the wolf inside and It's personality hunting down prey, Untrusting of humans some didn't form packs some even preffered to take the lone wolf pact and go it alone. With every human and every creature not all things are good some are bad... even some like it.over certain centuries some however didn't stay to the woods they ventured out and blended in to human society and even cared for them in doing so when the moon set they would head into the woods and embrace the wolf inside. not like humans though they are so much more Stronger, Faster, Vision is enhanced unbelievable sense of smell, Immortality in age providing they phase frequently and each have their own unique gift of power they also become in human form extremely goodlooking. Now the time was coming the wolves can sense it Blood Moon the one that chooses the next generation of wolf was about to rise once more the occurence of this only ever happens every one hundred years choosing the next line or generation of werewolves.

3.30pm

Thalia lived in the valley on a small farm she wasn't wealthy but she was happy enough she often liked to draw and imagine something more than she was, Everyday she would do the chores upon finishing school in the city in which she had to take the school bus it would of taken her forever to go back and forth on foot. As she left the school bus after finishing her day at school she had been having a wierd feeling all day she coudn't put her finger on it but she had been feeling quite unwell since this morning for some reason her head hurt and her stomach growled she never had felt so hungry has she did today she had second helpings for school dinners and even after that she was still hungry she coudn't wait to get back home to eat again or to lie down she didn't know which to do first it'she hoped her not feeling well might get her off the hook out of doing her chores, She sighed and held her back over the shoulder and started to walk to her house glimpsing the scenery as she did.

silenthawk
Ethan waved to Thalia as the bus started to move once more to It's next destination which was further along past her farm. He put his earphones in his ears and pressed down the sound of heavy metal filled his ears anything to distract him from this headache he had all day. He stared into the distance gazing out through the window and sunk into his own thoughts as the bus drove on.

Blue Gothic
Amber was riding her bike through the city narrowly missing people as she rode on the pavements and back into the road again causing several cars to pap their horns at her she merely shrugged, today she just didn't care she just wanted to get back home she had been feeling out of it all day today and she just wanted to get back home as quickly as she could.

charmaine
Kiera was browsing the clothes in a store in the Phoenix Mall which was located in the city she had finished her modeling shoots for the day and had knocked off early due to her apparently not feeling too well so to heer herself up she thought she would treat herself. She put a gorgeous looking red wine dress next to her checking whether the item would look good on her, But she coudn't tell so she headed for a near by mirror she smiled has she admired herself the colour did suit her so she thought what the hell and headed towards the changing rooms to go try it on.

Ivy Valentine
Kagu walked the streets of the city not giving a care to those around him, he liked being alone since everyone was scared of him anyways. He had his earpeice to his phone in his ear as he blasted some jrock. the city seemed to be a bit crowed today, he noticed. oh well... doesnt concern me...

Blue Gothic
Amber continued on riding through the city intentially getting in people's way so they would move out of her way. As she rode her gaze fell on Kagu who seemed to be in his on little world, She thought to herself ~ hmm I know the feeling ~ her eyes left him and she rode on going into the busy traffic that was blocking up the roads.

charmaine
Kiera tried on the dress it slid on perfectly onto her smooth toned physique. She made up her mind she just had to have it, She took off the dress and put her other clothes on and walked out the changing room holding the dress on it's hanger and went to pay for it nothing like shopping to cure a headache.

Young_Angel
Living in the Whitemans Valley was peaceful as ever. Audrey Hills sat by a tree near her mother's farmhouse. She looked up at the sky and smiled. Relaxing with nature was the only things that soothed her. As if she didn't have a care in the world...

Audrey brought up an instrument called a Guzheng, and set it down on her crossed legs. The young woman closed her blue eyes and began to play. The melody filled the air, as she felt the wind gently breeze against her skin. The Sun shone down on her, as if with warm, opened arms.

She smiled, playing a wonderful tune from the Guzheng. She was very happy to play with her instrument and live on a farm with her beloved mother. Only thing she thought of were friends...

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu walked through the streets and saw two senoirs picking on a freshman he then went to the 2 senoirs "Leave the kid alone or im going to have to jump in and trust me you know my reputation so DON'T SCREW WITH ME" Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh Its HITOSU RUNNNNNN!!!!!!" "Thank you so much" "Kid remember this don't let those pick on you but succeed so you can surpass those who mocked you Take care of yourself kid" Hitosu then continued walking to the so called "Woods" to chill

jalek moye
Akbar walked passed a few farm houses in his human form, he was shirtless with baggy athletic pants. He looked at the live stock as he passed just to see if anything was worth eating anytime soon. So far all he saw was the standard stuff so he felt he could wait till night to go take one. He soon walked out of seeing range of the farms and near the forest, he smiled as he neared it since he tended to live in various forests and jungles around the world. He entered it but stayed in his human form since he felt no need to shift into either beast forms just yet. For now he would just walk around and survey the place before deciding if this was the area he wanted to stay in for the time being.

charmaine
4pm

Thalia was doing her chores mopping out the muck in the stables as predicted her mother insisted that she got the jobs done quickly then she could rest. Her headche and ache in her stomach was still bugging her but she tried best to shake it off.

charmaine
Kiera had also found some matching shoes and a bag to match her dress, she pushed pass a young woman who was waiting to be served and moved in front of her clearly being rude and ubnoxious.

Princess_Arya
Sophia was waiting to be served in the clothes store. She had picked out something very nice, Tonight her boyfriend was taking her out in celebration of their fourth year anniversary of being together. She had been waiting patiently when she saw that a young woman had pushed in front of her. Not impressed by her rudeness she tapped her on her shoulder " Excuse me, But there is a line here "

Matr0shka
Lexicon walked into a near by store in the mall. 'cmon they gatta have them' He checked the sections. He searched for specific kinda gloves. He was into the gothy emo kinda thing. He saw the gloves and smiled with success. On the right glove was a hear with fangs and on the left it said "Love Bites" He happily nabbed them not caring about the price and got in line. He noticed two girls, one being rude the other not about to let it go. He could feel the tention. ' and here we go, let the kitty fight begin' He thought to himself almost smiling

charmaine
Kiera turned around after Sophia had tapped her shoulder and made a remark about about being a line waiting " yes I know, But I'm in a hurry, So if you don't mind I liked to skip the cue " she said in a sarcastic manner.

Princess_Arya
Sophia raised her brow this woman was ruder than she thought " huh, well I do mind, we mind " turning around looking behind staring at the guy behind her and turning back around and facing this brazen, self centered and rude woman. " you can't just jump the cue just because your in a hurry.. Were waiting and in a hurry just like you "

charmaine
" so what I don't care...I'm not to prone to waiting you understand ? just because you cant be nice about it and just let me cut this line because I don't feel very well and in a hurry to get home " she replied making herself out to be the victim here.

Princess_Arya
Sophia could feel herself losing patience with her " listen. Your not cutting this line and to be honest I don't think your very nice, what kind of person cuts a line and has no feeling about it, you are rude... We all in a hurry here we all waiting to be served and my boyfriend is taking me out tonight so I too need to get home "

charmaine
" what and you plan on wearing that thing " signalling to the item she had in her hand " way to go to impress " she spoke in a amused and sarcastic tone

Princess_Arya
" how dare you... I wear what I want thanks I so happen to like it , Now if you don't move to the back of the line miss diva then I'm going to send for the manager " she disliked this woman who was no doubt use to getting her own way.

TwilightxGirl
Rachel was walking briskly on the deserted beach occasionally skimming stones in to the sea has she walked, she took her shoes off and edged her feet in to the sea a bit allowing the crisp warm sea gather in between her toes. She loved the feeling of letting her thoughts wander she had such an imaginative mind she just wished she could project the images that formed inside her head to somehow put to good use. She was an artist and an occasional writer, she didn't have a regular job just artwork that occasionally someone upon seeing her work would randomly buy..No doubt she was gifted at what she did and hoped she could make in into a profession but It was no use she didn't have enough money to go to college to pursue art and writing but she hoped her dreams one day would come true. She found a peaceful spot on the sand and sat down gazing into the horizon allowing her thoughts to drift away once more.

Young_Angel
((Coming to visit ya, charmaine. If that's all right. smile ))

Audrey continued to play her Guzheng with a calm posture. As she played, a thought came to mind. She wanted to visited her friend she knew since she was 18-years-old. Audrey thought it would be good to see her, seeing that it's been a while...

Setting her Guzheng inside her long soft carrying case, and holding the strap (( http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=ProductDetail&A=showItemLargeImage&Q=&sku=188773&is=REG )), Audrey began to walk to the direction of her friend's house... Thalia.

silenthawk
As soon as Ethan had got home. He dumped his stuff and got his guitar and went back out again and walked to a nearby meadow in the valley not far from where lived which was his favorite spot in the world, Quiet, Relaxing, Perfect place to unwind and mellow out. Once he got there he took out his guitar out It's case and sat down on the meadowed grass and started to play his guitar humming to the tune as he did.

charmaine
4.30pm

Having finished her chores Thalia breathed a sigh of relief she did the jobs that she needed to do as quickly as she could. She went back inside her house and in to the kitchen where her mum was cooking dinner, She gave her a slight smile and then opened the fridge and took out some already cooked chicken legs that had gone cold. Her mother always did extra portions when she cooked and if they didn't get eaten she would wrap the food in foil and save it. She bite a chunk of meat off and swallowed.

Young_Angel
Audrey could see the view of Thalia's farmhouse. She smiled with excitement. She wanted to surprise her old friend, and give her a warm hug.

"It's been a while all right," Audrey thought to herself.

The young woman proceeded towards Thalia's home, holding the soft carrying case with her instrument inside.

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by TwilightxGirl
Rachel was walking briskly on the deserted beach occasionally skimming stones in to the sea has she walked, she took her shoes off and edged her feet in to the sea a bit allowing the crisp warm sea gather in between her toes. She loved the feeling of letting her thoughts wander she had such an imaginative mind she just wished she could project the images that formed inside her head to somehow put to good use. She was an artist and an occasional writer, she didn't have a regular job just artwork that occasionally someone upon seeing her work would randomly buy..No doubt she was gifted at what she did and hoped she could make in into a profession but It was no use she didn't have enough money to go to college to pursue art and writing but she hoped her dreams one day would come true. She found a peaceful spot on the sand and sat down gazing into the horizon allowing her thoughts to drift away once more.

Rachel sat there for a while watching the sea wouldn't be long before the tide would set in, But til then she was rather content in just drifting away as though her thoughts were passing with each wave of the sea. She took out her sketchbook out her bag and decided she would sketch the scenery it was too good to pass up it was so pretty and captivating she felt inspired to draw what she saw.

Ivy Valentine
Kagu was now inside, dodgeing the rain that had just started not too long ago. i hate rain... such a downer... he looked at himself in the mirror and groaned. "im soaked..."

TwilightxGirl
Mercedes was driving in her car back from work, she was as a hairdresser a job she loved it gave her the chance to meet people and socialize and also to make a difference in styling and cutting peoples hair. Today was not lie any other she been having a strange feeling all day she didn't know what it was it was something that she felt...something not quite right, her head hurt and she just felt not with it she hoped soon she would get home and out of the work time traffic that seemed to be taking forever to shift.

Matr0shka
(( Sorry about my sorta long post, you dont really have to read it, it just gives more of an idea about my characters attitude and what not))

Hours later, Lexicon was waiting for the bus. He noticed a girl sat next to him. She looked up and started crying. Lexicon felt really weird. Not sympathetic but something unknown. His heart started racing. He took a deep breath 'im ok its just a anxiety attack' He smiled and looked at the girl "you ok ?"

She turned to him and shook her head than got up and ran off " Hey wait !" She was gone. "....strange" Lexicon got up and decided to walk, the bus was late as usual. "i gatta get that damn RX-7 fixed..." He said aloud. Lexicon made his way down the street. He reached his apartment building notices the owner there " Lexicon you noticed that the guy next to you died ?"

Lexicon sighed " oo man, that sucks, he always told me his awsome war stories...." The owner shook his head " ya well aparently your in his will he left 3,000 $" Lexicon smiled " WHAT !? HELL YA ! THANKS BUCK !" He shouted the old mans name that passed. "Heres the adress to pick it up " The owner handed him the slip.

Lexicon was happy as all hell running to the place "my RX-7 will be running agian !" He made it to the location. Was a dark looking place. He walked in and noticed people crying. He got that feeling agian and his joy droped. He swallowed and walked in. There was a women with him, aparently his daughter than never talked to him. She got his belongings and the rest of the money, Lexicon got his cut and left rather quickly.

'What is going on with me ?' He walked slowly to the bank to deposit his funds

DangerousBeauty
Sage rode into town while whistling a tune. He hand reached down into her saddle bag and pulled out a map. With a pencil she crossed off the town. "Ok, so another down. We'll flip a coin to see where we go from here, k?" She grinned and looked down at her horse. He didn't respond. With a shrug she put the map away, adjusted the pack on her back, and rode on. She didn't even bother to look around.

charmaine
(( I'm moving it along ))

8pm

Once the sun had set. The Full moon came out not long after rising from the easterly direction. The moon was particulary large, bright and could be seen from anywhere.
Thalia and Audrey had been chatting for ages after she had come to visit and after tea they gone for a walk and found a good spot in the meadowed field in the valley to talk about things and gaze up at the moon as they did.

( The moon will change soon, wei and jalek can react they already werewolves )

Matr0shka
Lexicon was at his place listening to music, when he saw the moon come up threw his window. "huh" He felt calm looking at it, he continued to stare. Then without thinking he went outside and walked toward the direction of the park. He stared toward the moon. He stoped and sat on a near by bench and watched it ' why is this moon soooo .... different' he thought to himself. He took out his phone and looked at the number for his dads home. He stoped and put it away. 'As if he could help me' He thought to himself. He got up and continued to walk.

charmaine
Deep in the Hutt River Woods. Lycaon, An elder amongst the other werewolves because he is over a thousand years old and he is regarded as one of the most deadly, merciless, and most fearful amongst them. He was taking a sip of water from from the river stream in the woods when his gaze shifted to the direction of the moon which could be seen clearly in the darkened sky. His eyes became piercing and glowy and changed colour from his emerald green colouring in his eyes to a dangerous blood , chilling red. He whole face started to change his ears changed first, Then extra large sharp pointed jiggering teeth appeared in place of his regular teeth that he had which were fanged anyway. Greying black fur appeared in replace of his skin and claws which were razor sharp also replaced his fingers on his hands, His were replaced with paws. He stood on the just the two legs It's eyes flaring and dangerous let out the one call that was known throughout all werewolves as communication between werewolves, Even humans knew the sound well " aaaahooooooooooo huhhhhhwoooooooo " the howling sound echoed throughout the woods and within a ten mile radius. other wolves inside the woods and out also did the same as Lycaon. With that he set of his stomach growling with hunger it's pace was extremely fast cutting through bushes, stepping on twigs on the floor the scent of a deer he could smell so clear how he wanted it, He saw it and leaped in front of it his teeth baring to the full and gave a hungry snarl before he leaped once more and sank it's claws into It's sides taking it down, The deer squealed with pain But the Luceon cared not and sank his bared teeth right into the poor deer and teared into It's flesh and ate the meat with relish and satisfied manner when all the meat was consumed he drank and licked the blood of it, once it was done he gazed up with blood dripping from it's teeth and It's chin. and set of once more to see what else would appeal to him.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was still in the sitting on a tree he then noticed the moon "I should go home now its starting to rain" "ASAP" Hitosu was out of the woods and in the city which he got struck by Mercedes car Hitosu laid on the floor

Blue Gothic
Amber had go home a few hours ago she stood on the balcany of her apartment that had a good sea view. She watched the moon which was so bright and captivating to look at almost as though it was calling out to her to keep looking at it.

TwilightxGirl
Originally posted by Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was still in the sitting on a tree he then noticed the moon "I should go home now its starting to rain" "ASAP" Hitosu was out of the woods and in the city which he got struck by Mercedes car Hitosu laid on the floor

Mercedes sat in horror in her car she must of not been paying attention to the road and knocked the guy down she paused for a moment in shock, she had been like this all day which was so not like her at all. Mercedes quickly got out of her car and ran to the guy lying there and bent over him to see if he was alright or alive, slightly holding his shoulder in a caring manner " hey hun, oh god please be okay "

Matr0shka
While Lexicon was watching the moon he heard brakes slam and then a crashing kinda noise. He looked to see somone get hit by a car. He started walking toward the person. Once the girl got out of the car he ran towards her. " wow, im calling the police" Lexicon dialed the police and when he was put threw he gave the location and said there was a crash. "the police and ambulance will be here soon" Lexicon shook his head 'why dont people ever pay attention when they......' He turned and looked at the moon agian.

Young_Angel
Originally posted by charmaine
(( I'm moving it along ))

8pm

Once the sun had set. The Full moon came out not long after rising from the easterly direction. The moon was particulary large, bright and could be seen from anywhere.
Thalia and Audrey had been chatting for ages after she had come to visit and after tea they gone for a walk and found a good spot in the meadowed field in the valley to talk about things and gaze up at the moon as they did.

( The moon will change soon, wei and jalek can react they already werewolves )

"Woah... Look at that moon. Have you ever seen a moon that color before? Eesh! Scary."

Audrey, who was sitting on a low branch of a tree, turned to Thalia and smiled. "It's really great to talk to ya again, Thalia. After I moved here, and I was shy... you were the only person kind enough to show me around. I know I said this a lot of times, but... thank you."

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom locked up in the coffee shop where he worked, put his jacket on and went outside. It was chilly. He walked on the sidewalk with his hands in his pockets and was totally spaced. Then he noticed the moon. "Wierd" he said and walked on, but he couldn't look away from it. He stopped and stared at it for a long time. He thought he saw it getting bigger. Then he blinked and it was back to normal size. "very wierd" he said and kept walking.

silenthawk
Ethan had been sitting in the meadowed field for quite some time now playing his guitar and writing the notes down in his little pad. He gazed up at the sky and only just noticed that it was dark, His attention shifted from the thought when he happened to caught sight of the extra bright and large moon for some reason he coudn't take his gaze of it.

Princess_Arya
Sophia was at the resturant with her boyfriend wearing the dress that she brought at the store, She did have to wind up sending for the mananger who told Kiera to go the back of the line or leave. Sophia was enjoying how romantic her boyfriend was being, He popped out a engagment ring from it's case which surprised her she was all smiles and about to say yes...when she took a brief glimpse out the window and noticed the large bright moon.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu woke up and then saw Mercedes "Yeah next time i have to be careful sorry about that miss Hitosu then felt a sharp pain "Ow ok it took more out of me then i thought but i should be fine"

charmaine
" It's no problem at all Audrey...Just glad you came over " She said with her eyes firmly focused on the moon which was starting to change colour a bit into a smoky fiery orange. Thalia felt hypnotized into keep watching it.

charmaine
Wearing her red wine dress Kiera was relaxing on her sofa in her apartment sipping a glass of red wine and flicking through channels on the tv with the remote. When she coudn't find nothing to settle for to switched it off and then got up and walked over to the balcany watching the scenery. The moon soon grabbed her attention and felt intrigued to keep gazing at it, which was now getting more densely fiery orange in it's colouring.

Matr0shka
Hitosu woke up and then saw Mercedes "Yeah next time i have to be careful sorry about that miss Hitosu then felt a sharp pain "Ow ok it took more out of me then i thought but i should be fine" Lexicon shook his head "no wait for the ambulance, you dont know if there can be internal injuries" He sighed 'this day has been so outta wack, like the day is falling apart at the seems'. He got a call on his phone. " one second ok ?" Lexicon made sure he didnt try to leave. His dad was on the phone "Lexicon, can you feel it ? remember ? is it coming back to you yet ?" Lexicon made a fake laugh "what are you talking about...." His dad hung up. "wow ya weird day alright"

TwilightxGirl
" you really should listen to him. And I'm so sorry for hitting you I just haven't been feeling with it at all today " she said with a sorry tone still kneeling by the guy she knocked over. She could see the moon out of the corner of her eye which made her turn from looking at Hitosu to stare at the moon as though it was drawing her in to look at it.

charmaine
The moon started to change even further in It's formation from the glowing fiery orange that had now taken full effect over the surface of the moon, To a colour of blood the moon looked as though it was bleeding but now released It's full power upon the next chosen generation of werewolves to be, none of them would escape It's power.

( Now is the time blood moon as set to effects on how to react go to the ooc thread and check the list )

Hitosu Moriko
"ok i'll go thanks its ok i should have watched my step" Hitosu then looked at the the moon he got wide-eyed and his heart beat went fast it looked like he had a one-on-one staring contest with the moon

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom arrived at his apartment and waved to the doorman absentmindedly. "Hey Tom," the doorman said. Tom looked at him. "WHOA! whats wrong with your eyes?!" the doorman yelled.
"What are you talking about"
"go look in a mirror man"
Tom ran inside and upstairs to his apartment. he unlocked the door and went to his bathroom. He looked in the mirror. His eyes were blood red with jet black in the middle. He looked like an evil anime character. "What the...hell?" Tom said aloud. He looked out of the bathroom door through his kitchen out of the window. The bloodmoon shined at him triumphantly.
"I guess I should make a doctor's appointment." He muttered perplexed. He felt no pain yet but his eyes certainly didn't look healthy.
He walked over to the phone and picked it up and dialed the number for his doctor's office. He turned with the phone in hand and continued to gaze at the bloodmoon
Suddenly, He felt it pierce into his mind it got huge. It sounded like two sharp knives being scratched against eachother.
"Hello, you've reached Dr. Brown's office, would you like to make an appointment" he heard from the phone but it was distant as if it were behind a wall. His skin tingled and burned.
"OW, son of a *****" he spit, and fell to the ground.
"What, who is this?" The phone cluelessly responded.
"HELP!" he screamed
"Oh, get a life" The receptionist said and hung up the phone. It was near halloween so she thought it was a prank.
"What? Dammit!" Tom said and threw the phone against the ground. He was paralyzed in pain. Even though his eyes were closed and he was lying facedown on the carpet, he could still see the bloodmoon piercing his mind's eye.

charmaine
Thalia's eyes were firmly fixed on the blood moon her heart began to beat with intensity and with such fast speed. Her eyes darkened into a deep blood red her head felt like it had been stabbed repeately she clutched her head in terror the pain was intensifying her whole vision became blurry and hazy she could hardly see the pain was too much and it starting to spread to other parts of her body the same sharp stabbing pain.

TwilightxGirl
Mercedes felt really strange she grasped her stomach in agony she felt like it was being ripped open her eyse changing It's colouring from blue to a blood red colour she yelled out whilst still in crippling agony " oh..my..god..what..Is..happening... " the pain was getting worser she feltlike her bones were on fire whilst with te feeling of being stabbed numerous times all over her body she was pretty sure she may be sick if this didn't stop.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu was in shocking pain his eyes slowly turned Crimson Red and his bones felt like his heart beat beating faster "GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I WAS FIE WHAT THE HELL IS IT TAKING THAT MUCH OF A TOLL ON ME I WAS OK AND NOW GRAGH DAMMIT" Hitosu then could'nt move

charmaine
Kiera felt mezmerized the moon had changed to a blood chilling red and It was stating to have an effect on her. Her eyes changed colour to a darkened blood red she yelped in pain has her body felt like it was being stabbed all over with stabbling blades piercing down to the bones, The pain brought her to her knees such sheer agony was all she could feel she thought she was going to die the pain was so intense..just what what was hapening to her.

Young_Angel
Thalia's eyes were firmly fixed on the blood moon her heart began to beat with intensity and with such fast speed. Her eyes darkened into a deep blood red her head felt like it had been stabbed repeately she clutched her head in terror the pain was intensifying her whole vision became blurry and hazy she could hardly see the pain was too much and it starting to spread to other parts of her body the same sharp stabbing pain.

Audrey noticed that Thalia was in pain. She jumped off the branch worryingly, and came to her old friend.

"Thalia? Are... are you okay?" She asked with concern.

The young woman placed a hand on Thalia's shoulder. She didn't know what caused her to be like this. But she couldn't leave her friend like this.

charmaine
Thalia felt as if her bones were on fire,she was screaming in agony her fingers were slowing changing to what resembled as claws. She heard Audrey's voice which sounded like a fazed echo and felt Audrey's hand on her shoulder the blood was boiling inside of Thalia. She slashed at Audrey's arm to get her away from her shoulder leaving a deep slash across poor Audrey's arm. Thalia screams of pain sounded deeper and more wolf like....

Matr0shka
Lexicon looked at them both "what are you tw....." His head got a stabbing pain in his head. He grabbed his head and screamed. It hurt so much he couldnt bare to open his eyes. He thought heavily of his dad. Lexicon leaned agiasnt the car and blacked out.

Young_Angel
((Aww, man! Poor Audrey. The question is... why? sad ))

Audrey made a loud, painful yell, falling backward on the grass. She looked at the deep slash on her arm. Blood slowly oozed from it. Audrey tore a piece of cloth from her shirt, and wrapped it around her wound.

As she did that, she could hear Thalia's scream becoming like a wolf. Audrey slowly backed away.

"What is wrong with her? What's... possessing her...?" The young woman thought to herself, beads of sweat falling from her forehead as she looked on at Thalia.

silenthawk
Ethan had seen the moon change colour into looking as though it was the colour of blood. And then it struck him, The pain, How it hurt him. His eyes changed into a deep blood red, He coudn't take it he grabbed his stomach in agony and felt like his whole inside were being turned inside out and repeatedly stabbed all over his body right down into the bones.

TwilightxGirl
Mercedes started to really scream out in agony every inch of her felt like she was getting stabbed down to the bones, The bones themselves felt like they were erupting like a volcano waiting to explode out of her body now fur started to appear on her face and her hands were changing also.

Princess_Arya
Originally posted by Princess_Arya
Sophia was at the restaurant with her boyfriend wearing the dress that she brought at the store, She did have to wind up sending for the mananger who told Kiera to go the back of the line or leave. Sophia was enjoying how romantic her boyfriend was being, He popped out a engagment ring from it's case which surprised her she was all smiles and about to say yes...when she took a brief glimpse out the window and noticed the large bright moon.

She saw the moon change colour to a blood red. Sophia's boyfriend asked her what was wrong " I just have to go to the restroom " she said and rushed out the back entrance of the restaurant, she couldn't explain to him that she felt stranger than she had ever felt in her life and somehow this was all connected to the moon. Her eyes focused up at the blood moon once more and her eyes changed red the pain struck her all over her body she sank to her knees in agony and screamed at the top of her voice the pain was agonizing her insides felt like they were being crushed and toyed she didn't know how much more she could bear it.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu hands started to turn furry and so was his face his muscles started to bulge that his shirt started to tear right off and his teeth grew sharp His eyes were now bloodshot crimson red and his nail grew to claws & quot;GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

silenthawk
Ethan's teeth started to change and become razor sharp, His hands started to be covered in fur that started to spread throughout his body, his nails were replaced and grew out of them razor sharp claws, His vision was getting further hazy e could hardly see the only thing that has his attention at that moment was the pain his terrifying screams were getting deeper and more wolf like...just like his appearance.

Matr0shka
Lexicon julted as he awoke. He looked at his hands which were now paws n claws. He had fur. He noticed the others as well had undergo the change. Oddly enough he didnt know what to do. 'could this be a dream ?!' He felt hungry. He looked around "F0000000oooooooood"

Blue Gothic
Amber vomited over the balcany. the pain had got too much for her to stand her eyes were dark blood red and fur had covered nearly all of her body her screams could be heard in her block. Her teeth became sharp. Nails had become long sharp claws, Her vision became dim she passed out and fell over the balcany onto the floor.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu awoke he saw himself "Whats happen to me" He then notice Lexicon with a crazed look in his face and noticed his change as well "Him to" Hitosu Approached Lexicon "What do you think your trying to do you notice how we look if we do anything drastic we could end up getting hunted down im hungry to lets go the woods the animals taste much better feeling Cannibalistic later if we turn back"

Matr0shka
Lexicon was thinking ' thats just horrible' He found himself getting up "yes....." He was ready to follow Hitosu. 'my God im telling myself no but my body is doing other wise. WHAT IS THIS ?! ' He took a deep breath and was ready to hunt and feed.

silenthawk
After what appeared to be minutes Ethan was now a fully fledged werewolf instinct set upon him and gave a wolf howl at the blood moon and set off with a fasted pace into the direction of the hutt river woods,

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu went back to the woods where he saw fresh animals ready for the slaughter Hitosu turned to Lexicon "These are animals who abandoned there farms they might not be much they should at least get are mind off of eating humans cause if we do that we can cause a major uproar in the city and get ostracized and hunted down any way lets feast on what we find" Hitosu found a Cow "Im sorry cow but im no longer able to survive in the human world" Hitosu pounced on the cow and started mauling on it and ripped it into shreds he gave part to Lexicon "Lets get energy so we can start hunting for food It only took me a 2 minutes to hunt a cow imagine what else we could"

Blue Gothic
( I imagine when your in werewolf form you are without control thats means u woudn't care if u hurt a cow or talk to it, in wolf form like a regular wolf then yes maybe u got control you see where im going with this ) Amber awoke in werewolf form and glared up at the moon she snarled and heard the howl from the distance and set off very quickly in it's direction.

Young_Angel
Tears ran down Audrey's cheek from her saddened blue eyes. "I'm so sorry, Thalia. But I can't just sit here, and let you suffer..." she thought. The young woman got up on her feet, and ran as fast as she could.

"I'll find help, Thalia! I promise you!" Audrey yelled out.

(Moments later)

Audrey stumbled upon a castle. "Woah..." She said to herself. Then, without anymore hesitation, Audrey banged on the door desperately. "Please! Anybody! Open up! Please!!"

Wei Phoenix
Amadeus sat at his pipe organ and played it violently, yet passionately at the same time. His nimble fingers moved with extreme hasteand the tune rung out through his entire castle. He always got in this mood when there was a full moon. No bloodlust or feral tendencies, but he just felt an extreme passion to play music. However his piece had to come to a halt when a knock could be heard on his castle door. A servant of his opened the door to see a screaming woman in peril and he wondered what it was. He felt the need to turn her away instead of having her bother his lord Demetrius. "Yes madame, how may I help you?"

Young_Angel
"Look, I'm very sorry to bother you guys, but... my friend needs help! I need help! Is there anybody I could talk to? Please!!"

Audrey knelt down in front of the opened door, crying sorrowfully, and holding her clothed wound.

Wei Phoenix
The man noticed her wound and due to his years with his lord he could tell that it was a wound from a werewolf. He knew it wasn't his lord's doing so this made him worry. He brought her to his lord Demetrius. "Good evening, and might I ask who is our new lady guest"

Young_Angel
Audrey slowly looked up, frightened and confused. "A-A-Audrey Hills. Sir."

She bit her lower lip nervously, with tears stained on her cheeks. She didn't know what was happening to Thalia, but she had to get help for her and Audrey's wound.

She showed the rich stranger her wound. "Please, sir. My friend... and I... need help..." she said, between soft sobs.

((M'kay. I'm gonna call it the night. Parents don't want me staying up late. See ya tomorrow! ^^ ))

Matr0shka
Hitosu went back to the woods where he saw fresh animals ready for the slaughter Hitosu turned to Lexicon "These are animals who abandoned there farms they might not be much they should at least get are mind off of eating humans cause if we do that we can cause a major uproar in the city and get ostracized and hunted down any way lets feast on what we find" Hitosu found a Cow "Im sorry cow but im no longer able to survive in the human world" Hitosu pounced on the cow and started mauling on it and ripped it into shreds he gave part to Lexicon "Lets get energy so we can start hunting for food It only took me a 2 minutes to hunt a cow imagine what else we could" Lexicon laughed " i like your thinking !" Lexicon ran on ahead to find somthing. As he aproached a small rabbit, it scuried away. He was not the best hunter. He howl'd "dammit !" He looked around. He thought to himself ' why......why' He stood still

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu ran through the woods and saw a deer he slowly crawled to it once he was 5 meters near it he pounced on the deer and crunched it on the neck letting it bleed to death. He then Stomped on a rabbit and clawed another deer in the chest "Heh these animals are easy pickings" he then drag the motionless animals to where Lexicon was he saw him uneasy "Whats wrong"

Blue Gothic
Amber in her werewolf form continued running she felt strong, fast, and almost like could do anything. Her sense of smell was enhanced too she headed towards the valley where the scent of blood in the air made her stomach growl with hunger.

Princess_Arya
Sophia now was changed and had become a werewolf. The sound of a wolf howl in the distance could be heard, Giving one last look up at the moon she growled at it and set off very fast to the direction of where it was coming from.

charmaine
Once all the new werewolves had taken form the wolf howl was calling to them into the direction of the castle it was not time for them to venture into the woods all would be revealed to them soon.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu sensed a howl it led to the direction of the castle for some reason he never chose to go to the castle but now it felt like something was calling out to him he turned to Lexicon "We should check out the castle it seems there something there that might be worth while we'll cut through these woods so we won't be seen".

charmaine
Thalia growled has she heard the howl. The scent of Audrey's blood lingered in the air making her teeth drool she set off in a fast run and followed the scent that lead towards the castle.

Matr0shka
Lexicon followed to the castle. He felt like he was running at least 100 miles per hour. 'Is there help there or more meat ?' He thought to himself un aware that now he was thinking like a beast

Amazing Vrayo!!
After what seemed like an eternity, the pain fizzled and stopped. Tom felt tingles all along his body but they were much less severe than the pins and needles before. He lifted himself off the ground and jumped to his feet. His stomach growled at him for food. He looked down by instinct and saw that his shirt was gone and replaced by thick gray fur. He screamed but it came out as a yelp. He ran to the handy bathroom mirror again and saw that the only thing that was the same since the last time he had looked at his reflection was his eyes which were still blood red. He rubbed the mirror and long scrapes ran down the side where he had touched it. He looked at his hand. Long, crusty yellow fingernails stared back at him. He was sooo hungry. He ran down stairs, not caring about people noticing his appearance. The doorman looked in, screamed, and started running the other way. Before thinking about it, Tom jumped at the doorman and pounced on top of him. He turned his head to the side and bit from cheekbone to cheekbone on the doorman's face, then twisted his head around. Tom had hardly ever been in a fight before, and certainly not one as a werewolf. This was all coming to him by instinct. With the doorman's face in Tom's mouth, Tom shook his head back and forth rapidly. When he stopped, the doorman's neck was broken and the doorman laid there paralyzed. A look of horror and agony frozen on his face. Tom then bit into his throat and tore out all the meat. He was starting to regain his conciousness but he couldn't stop himself. A neighbor who had seen what had happened from outside a peephole came out with a shotgun, thinking it was a rabid dog. She was in a fuzzy purple robe, and overweight with gray hair and bug eyes. She shot at him but was trembling with fear and remorse. The shot missed and ricocheted off making a funny echo throughout the hallway. Tom jumped by reflex and then his heart sunk. It was the saddest feeling he had ever had. It felt like fire on his heart and stomach. Little did he know that this was the feeling of invisibility. Had he still been in his rage mode he would have attacked and killed her too, but this power made him feel weak and afraid of everything. So he dashed off in the other direction chased by the screams of the old lady. He ran out of the town chased by imaginary ghosts. Running on a full stomach made him tired, so he turned into the woods on the outskirts of the city and fell there. He felt better, but still tired. He closed his eyes.
"What a wierd day" he thought before he drifted in to sleep.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu made it to the castle he then waited for Lexicon but he then got the scent of blood in his nostrils "BLOOOOOOD HEHEHEHEHE-UGH" "No i can't must'nt subdue to the blood scent" Hitosu was fumbling on the floor while waiting for Lexicon.

Wei Phoenix
"Her wound my lord, you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Demetrius eyed her wound and could tell it was from a Lycan, it wasn't him so that means that there must be some new people in town. He felt the need to investigate and protect this woman. "Come my dear, let's go find out what happened and I shall protect you from whatever harm may present itself. He removed his vest and revealed his muscular body that he kept in perfect condition because he enjoyed being healthy and it made him stronger when he transformed. Once they got outside he waited for the others to smell her blood and reveal themselves.

jalek moye
Akbar looked up at the moon and heard the howl, his body shifted into his much larger lycan form and grolwed at the direction of the howl. It felt like it was pulling him towards it and he coukdn't resist it, his body shifted into what looked like a large rapid gray wolf and he sprinted at blinding speeds towards the castle. The wolf form was faster then his already fast lycan form and he arrived infront of the castle in a matter of minutes. His body changed back to the bipedal lycan form and stared at the castle examining it before deciding to enter or not.

Matr0shka
Lexicon looks at Hitosu and just darts off to the castle. Fueled by anger he smashed into the wall. Of the house "WHATS HERE ?!" He banged on the door. Somthing told him that theres somthing in there worth seeing.

Hitosu Moriko
Hitosu snapped up to his senses He then caught up to Lexicon "You don't smell that"

Wei Phoenix
((To clarify, did he just break through a wall that belongs to me?))

silenthawk
Ethan changed his course of direction from heading into the woods, To the castle. He could smell blood, The trail lead to the castle. He was also picking up other scents has he made his way there, other werewolves were there or heading there...the scent so strong the blood made his stomach ache with hunger.

Blue Gothic
Amber picked up the scent of blood her nose flared as the trail led to the castle, She gave another growl with her teeth baring and set of for the castle at full speed. She leaped over bushes and ran accross the rugged fields and there it was...The castle she saw it the scent was very close she could almost taste it.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom droopily awakened to the sound of twigs snapping and the wind blowing through his hair/fur. He lazily opened his eyes to be surprised by the fact that he was moving. He watched his feet as they sprinted towards the castle out of his control. The smell of food permeated the entire area. Up ahead he could see the castle which was obviously the destination of his feet. He was getting closer. It was probably only 500 feet away by now. He was salivating rapidly and was completely mindless. He just wanted to eat whatever was in that castle.

TwilightxGirl
Mercedes awoke after she had passed out from the effects that blood moon had on her. she was now a werewolf in the flesh the scent of blood lingered in the distance oh how she could smell it her enhanced smell kicked in she growled at the moon and set of in full speed into the where the trail was leading which was towards the castle direction.

Princess_Arya
Sophia picked up the scent trail fast. The smell of fresh blood led towards a rather large, elegant looking castle and she was not alone the scent of other werewolves there was also present.

Young_Angel
((Oh, woe is Audrey! Why does this keep happening to her? Why? laughing out loud ))

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
"Her wound my lord, you wouldn't know anything about that would you?" Demetrius eyed her wound and could tell it was from a Lycan, it wasn't him so that means that there must be some new people in town. He felt the need to investigate and protect this woman. "Come my dear, let's go find out what happened and I shall protect you from whatever harm may present itself. He removed his vest and revealed his muscular body that he kept in perfect condition because he enjoyed being healthy and it made him stronger when he transformed. Once they got outside he waited for the others to smell her blood and reveal themselves.

Audrey was totally surprised to see this guy transform into a Werewolf. "So... they do exist..." She thought.

But when he and her got outside, she started to tremble.

"W-w-what are you doing?!" Audrey said in a shaken tone. Suddenly, she could hear terrifying howls from the distance. Tears rolled down her closed eyes, as she bit her lower lip frighteningly.

Wei Phoenix
((He hasn't transformed yet. He only took his shirt off so it doesn't get ripped))

"What am I doing? Well deary I'm going to defend you from the monsters that are chasing you. If they were experienced beasts then you and I would have never met. I can smell quite a few of them so I think it's safe to say I'm going to get in a little fight. Hopefully I can reason with them and help them."

Young_Angel
((Ah, sorry, Wei! Ignore that first paragraph, everybody! embarrasment ))

Audrey turned her head to him, and squinted her eyes with confusion. Monsters? Fight? Taking off his shirt?

"Are you some kind of 'Beowulf' or something? 'Cause I'm really not understanding what's going on here!"

She crossed her arms, and glared ahead. But she was still afraid of what was going to happen.

Wei Phoenix
"I'm simply a man that must spank his children. You've attracted what most would call werewolves to my castle. They're babies, that I can tell so protecting you from them and beating them back shouldn't be hard for one as old as I. Just sit back, Lord Summers shall protect you.

TwilightxGirl
Mercedes finally reached the castle and she found she wasn't alone there were other werewolves too. and the scent of blood was close and inside the castle she paced slowly round the others snarling has she did.

charmaine
once all the new werewolves had reached the castle the tension there could felt it was up to Demetrius now to help calm the situation down with force if needed.

Thalia and kiera were both circling, Thalia especially was very ferocious she could smell the blood from her friend Audrey coming from inside the castle.

Wei Phoenix
((Actually they're outside but I'm going to post as if they're surrounded.))

Demetrius looked around as they became surrounded by baby werewolves. He was ready to transform at any moment but he'd rather not hurt his children. "Ok, those of you that understand and are hungry listen up. You can either A. Calm down, come inside and eat all of the food you could want, or B. Try to eat the young lady and I will beat you all back until you've ran out of energy. Make a choice. Those who are calm and rational to the left, those that aren't and foolishly want to fight to the right."

jalek moye
Akbar jumped into the air and landed on top of the castle walls, he looked down at all the werewolves he seemed rabid like it was there first time transfroming. He didn't care if it was or not though he just let out aloud roar at all of them to show his agression, they seemed overly angry and if it came to attack him He would make sure to kill as many as possible. The fact that their were multiple of them made him forget about the howl and focus on the werwolves that seem like enemies. He had moved to this country to get away from problems such as this but it seemed to follow him everywhere.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom stopped and cocked his head perking his ears to what the strange man had to say. The words were all so loud in his ears that he couldn't quite make out exactly what he was saying, but his voice was soothing. Tom yawned making a squeaking whine noise as he breathed out and followed the ancient's finger as he pointed to the left. He stood there, looking at the man curiously.

charmaine
Thalia head turned to the side at Demitreus's words. She stood up on two legs as she reconized her friend Audrey standing behind him she let out a slight wolf cry and tears could be seen in her blood coloured eyes she understood him and stood back down and walked to the right.
Kiera on the other hand was more testy to match her personality as a human she weren't to be told what to do and walked graceful to the right and bared her teeth has she did.

Blue Gothic
Amber eyed the Demetrius she wasn't about to has her told it was the rebellious streak in her filling the voice in her head she snarled at him and walked to the right baring her teeth to reveal the full extent of their sharpness and waited to see what he was going to do her fur stood up on the back of her neck she was ready to pounce if he wanted a fight.

Princess_Arya
Sophia's left ear twitched at Demetrius's words her head turned towards to the right side direction and then towards the left. She then walked slowly to the left side eyeing Demetrius with interest has she did.

TwilightxGirl
Rachel and Mercedes both looked at Demetrius with curiosity. Rachel's head turned to it's side surveying him to try and work his intentions out but merely let out a small growl and walked to the left side she was a peaceful person in human form and that wasn't about to change even now she was in her werewolf form. Mercedes did the same and eyed the two familiar werewolves that she had encountered not too long ago she too let out a small growl but chose to not fight she walked briskly to the left side that Demetrius instructed to those who would not fight him but he was willing to give them food which she was glad about because she was hungry like mad.

silenthawk
Ethan was one of the werewolves snarling and staring hard at Demetrius. He stood there for a moment and try to understand what he was saying he took notice of what most of them were doing and followed to the left side he felt too hungry to fight and Demetrius was offering them food who was he to quarrel at this precise moment in time after all you can't function or fight properley on an emphty stomach.

Young_Angel
The young woman glanced up, seeing a Werewolf land on the castle wall, and let out a loud roar.

Audrey gasped and stood behind Demetrius, biting her lower lip nervously. She bowed her head and cried silently.

"Werewolves. Real-life Werewolves..." she thought to herself.

She was too afraid to look at any of them. But her heart told her to calm down. The young woman sadly looked at the Werewolves that went to the right side. She thought the ones on the left had better sense, but the ones on the right... why did they want to fight?

Audrey looked up at Demetrius with tearful eyes. "Why do the ones on the right wanna eat me and fight you?"

charmaine
Kiera moved forward slightly growling at Demetrius for protecting the girl she was hungry why was he stopping her from eating she was food no she didn't want to wait, She didn't see why she should she would fight him if he tried to stop her she felt strong she glanced at the one beside her the one who chose to be on her the right side as well.

Thalia was growling at the other two werewolves who chose to be on the right side and disobey Demetrius they both wanted Audrey's blood it made the hair on the back of her to stand up she had her fighting stance she would fight and glared at the other werewolves to back her up to fight the other two should they dare make move.

charmaine
Deep in the Hutt River Woods. Lycaon, An elder amongst the other werewolves because he is over a thousand years old and he is regarded as one of the most deadly, merciless, and most fearful amongst them. He was taking a sip of water from from the river stream in the woods when his gaze shifted to the direction of the moon which could be seen clearly in the darkened sky. His eyes became piercing and glowy and changed colour from his emerald green colouring in his eyes to a dangerous blood , chilling red. He whole face started to change his ears changed first, Then extra large sharp pointed jiggering teeth appeared in place of his regular teeth that he had which were fanged anyway. Greying black fur appeared in replace of his skin and claws which were razor sharp also replaced his fingers on his hands, His were replaced with paws. He stood on the just the two legs It's eyes flaring and dangerous let out the one call that was known throughout all werewolves as communication between werewolves, Even humans knew the sound well " aaaahooooooooooo huhhhhhwoooooooo " the howling sound echoed throughout the woods and within a ten mile radius. other wolves inside the woods and out also did the same as Lycaon. With that he set of his stomach growling with hunger it's pace was extremely fast cutting through bushes, stepping on twigs on the floor the scent of a deer he could smell so clear how he wanted it, He saw it and leaped in front of it his teeth baring to the full and gave a hungry snarl before he leaped once more and sank it's claws into It's sides taking it down, The deer squealed with pain But the Luceon cared not and sank his bared teeth right into the poor deer and teared into It's flesh and ate the meat with relish and satisfied manner when all the meat was consumed he drank and licked the blood of it, once it was done he gazed up with blood dripping from it's teeth and It's chin. and set of once more to see what else would appeal to him.

Lychaon sniffed the air and glared his acute senses could smell human blood a few miles away from he was he glared in it's direction he once more gave a echoing spine chilling howl that could be heard once more.he was the most ferocious of the werewolves and violent so he thought ~ a new generation born ~ he made him sick because they were still close to being human and still had feeling such as a human he however and his pack didn't they lost that feeling and cared none for human feelings the only affection he showed was for his mate who was as lethal and dangerously seductive.he set off to summon his pack at once.

Blue Gothic
Amber snarled at the other werewolves who had chosen not to fight and bared her teeth to the full. she then turned back around and eyed Demetrius once more daring him to make a move she too moved forward with Kiera slightly baiting him to make his move.

Wei Phoenix
"Ok those who were smart and mature enough to listen to me then you are welcomed inside my castle's dining hall. I eat very well during every full moon. Eat all of the cooked food you like, leave my servants alone, they know how to defend themselves. Other then that eat all you want, or you can beat up your little unruly brothers and sisters. As for you guys who wish to eat the young lass..." He took off his pants, and prepared to transform. His clothes cost a lot and he didn't like buying them just to rip them up. His underwear was still on however. Once disrobed, he began to transform, his nails extended and his teeth grew. His body started changing inside and out. His once green eyes turned yellow and he got much more hairier. "I'll be your opponent. Come now children daddy's up for handing out spankings."

Blue Gothic
Amber growled viciously and ran at Demetrius leaping onto him, Her teeth bared to the full she snapped at him with pure verosity and such anger she didn't know why she was attacking but she was so hungry and felt like she was not in control of herself or actions.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom still was not very hungry. He watched as the ancient transformed and growled and barked but didn't get involved in the conflict as Amber and Demetrius began to fight.

Wei Phoenix
He laughed at her attempt to take his life. She was bloodlusted and there was no way she was going to overpower or outfight him given his experience. Demetrius simply monkey flipped her over and rested on top of her. You couldn't see it but he was smiling, happy and having fun that he gets to fight. He dug his claws into her sides to punish her. "You can't talk yet can you? Well I was just wondering how much can you lift in your human form? 60 pounds at most? Yeah you're not going to overpower big papa."

charmaine
Kiera launched herself in a sneak attack at Demetrius snapping away at him as he lay on top of Amber.

Thalia merely watched on at the fight and stood guarding Audrey her friend.

charmaine
Mitsu came out the castle and stood behind Audrey holding her loaded tranquiliser gun behind her back and waited for Demetrius to give the signal to shoot at the fierce werewolves who were attacking him it would not injure them just put them to sleep till the morning when they would regain human form once more.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom got bored of this and remembered demetrius gesture towards the castle and mention the word food. That sounded like a good plan to Tom who was becoming hungry again. He cheerfully trotted towards the entrance of the castle when he spotted Mitsu with the gun. His mind in werewolf form was new to him and mostly instinct. His only past experience as a werewolf was the old woman with the shotgun which caused much despair and fear, but this time it caused anger. His eyes, which had been starting to return to their normal hue, returned to blood red and he leaped at Mitsu
((don't tranq. me bro!!)

charmaine
Mitsu saw the werewolf launch himself at her but she moved quicker than he did and leaped up high and backfliped over him landing perfect on her feet she then used her power to block his senses and instinct confusing him. He would calm down and go back to what he intended which was a to watch the fight or b to head inside the castle for food if he resisted her power unlikely though she had enough to tranq in her bowgun to put him to sleep.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom forgot what he was doing and looked around. He spotted Mitsu again and her gun. He growled and leaped at her completely forgetting what had happened before (facepalm)

charmaine
Mitsu once more used her power and cut of his sense to see.. blinding him and making her seem like she had no gun.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom stopped his leap and looked at her, confused. What was he angry at her about. She seemed powerful but not aggressive. He walked towards her slowly and sniffed her. He gave her a suspicious look one last time before grunting and making his way in to the castle.

Wei Phoenix
Demetrius flipped the other one that was trying launch a sneak attack. She wasn't utilizing much stealth especially since combat reflexes were faster than theirs. He didn't want to hurt them, only subdue until they sit down and listen to what he had to say. One attacked his servant and another friendly one was just standing there. He screamed out in a much more vicious voice but his words were still kind. "Um...excuse me my lady but either get the human out of here or feel free to help around and subdue your brothers and sisters."

jalek moye
Akbar stopped his agressive behavior and watched the fight between the owner of the castle and the new werewolves. He jumped down fro mthe castle walls and watched from a few feet back, he didn't feel the need to fight since the owner seemd to have it under control. He had to admit though it was entertaining but he ahd no reason to involve hismelf since he wasn't in some blood lusted fury like some of the other present.

Matr0shka
Lexicon was getting annoyed at all the fighting. For now he just watched but he would get involved if it annoyed him enough. Lexicon then turned to Akbar and noticed he was chilling around watching. He smiled "and here i thought there wasnt ganna any calm ones"

Hitosu Moriko
"well luck is on our side at least all of us have sense of when to get reckless huh" Hitosu sat near Akbar and Lexicon "I can smell fresh blood but i must resist all temptation"

charmaine
Kiera prepared to lunge again at Demetrius however Mitsu knew that these new, vicious, sister werewolves of hers were just hard work and needed a time out. So without hesitation " As you wish my lord subdue it is " she raised her bow gun and two tranquilzer shots, shot out hitting the two werewolves. Kiera yelped but the effects of the tranquilizer set in putting both herself and the other to sleep. " Anyone else wish to take a nap...or eat, we have food inside your choice " Mitsu called to the others.

charmaine
Thalia headed for inside the castle after hearing Mitsu's words she gazed at Audrey has she went by.

TwilightxGirl
Rachel jumped back in surprise at Mitsu who had shot at the two vicious werewolves who had been attacking Demetrius they were foolish she thought and heard Mitsu's words and tried to understand them the best she could under the circumstances and in doing so she took her words seriously and headed inside the castle she was too hungry to be taking a nap so soon Mercedes also did the same and headed inside the castle she was too hungry to keep watching this and needed to eat her stomach felt hollow and bare.

Blue Gothic
Amber fell asleep has the effects of the tranqulizer hit she simply slumped to the floor and snored away.

charmaine
once the werewolves both fell unconcious Mitsu bowed her head in respect of Demetrius and walked over to Audrey " You havent got to be afraid young miss..come inside please " she spoke so gentle and so sweet, she had an affectionate manner about her that people could warm to her easily.

Young_Angel
After watching the crazed scene, Audrey was sitting on the stoned floor, crying. She looked up, and saw the female Werewolf gaze at her. She felt very familiar. As if it was...

once the werewolves both fell unconcious Mitsu bowed her head in respect of Demetrius and walked over to Audrey " You havent got to be afraid young miss..come inside please " she spoke so gentle and so sweet, she had an affectionate manner about her that people could warm to her easily.

The young woman looked up at the kind, warm face of the lady. She slowly stood up, and sniffed, wiping the tears. "I... I... I don't understand what's going on. Werewolves... I never thought... they exsited."

Audrey looked at Mitsu sadly. "Are you a werewolf, ma'am?"

charmaine
Mitsu smiled " Yes, I am my dear. But don't worry I can control It not like my new born brothers and sisters as you can see some adjust quicker whilst others take longer " she saw the worried look in her eyes " Don't worry about your friend Thalia is it ? she will be fine in time has will they all..now come you must be both tired and hungry Demetrius will explain everything in the morning I'm sure once things settle down a bit " she motioned Audrey to come inside the castle and held a comforting arm around her shoulder guiding her inside.

Young_Angel
Walking beside Mitsu inside the castle, Audrey kept her head down, and nodded with a sad smile. Y-Yes ma'am. Thank you..."

She bit her lower lip quietly, tears rolling from her saddened blue eyes. How did her friend turn into a Werewolf? And why? Only time would tell...

charmaine
Mitsu reached in her side pocket and took out a rather pretty small hankerchief and gave it to her to dry her eyes on she smiled warmly at her as she did.

TwilightxGirl
Rachel and Mercedes both waited in the rather large entrance hall sitting down on their back legs with eager panting sounds.

Matr0shka
Lexicon paced back and forth. " i want this to stop !!!!!" Lexicon clawed the wall. " why the hell us !?!??" He said trying not to bark or howl. 'This is it, im ganna be stuck......... NO not me ! ill never give in to this were wolf form ! its desgusting ! IM HUMAN !' He he looked at his hands.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom remembered hearing the word food before he entered the castle. He was starting to get hungry and his instincts began changing from innocent to lethal (batshit crazy.) He sniffed the air and could smell a feast of meat he followed. He followed the smell to the castle kitchen. A cook turned and greeted him.
"Ah hello master Demetrius, or is it Mitsu? I can never tell."
Tom only growled and snarled in reply, his lips stretched back in to a grim smile.
"ermm, beg pardon and with all due respect, I can't really understand you when you are an... animal." The cook said.
Tom made a rapid barking sound that sounded much like a hyena's laugh and then leaped onto the the cook immediately knocking him, and many pots and pans down making a massive commotion. Then Tom clawed his face again and again, new slashes of blood appearing with each stroke until the man's face was completely red with blood and he stopped fidgeting. Tom then began licking up the blood he had spilled.

Young_Angel
Mitsu reached in her side pocket and took out a rather pretty small hankerchief and gave it to her to dry her eyes on she smiled warmly at her as she did.

Audrey gently took the handkerchief and smiled. "Thank you. You're the only one who's been kind to me so far. Along with that female Werewolf and the rich stranger..."

She blew her nose, and smiled at Mitsu. "I think I'll be okay for now. Thank you so much..." And with that, Audrey walked ahead. Suddenly, she could hear commotions in the kitchen. Looking behind her, the young woman turned to go inside the kitchen to see what was happening.

"Okay. I know I was taught to not suppose to snoop, but--" Suddenly, her words were stopped.

"AAAAHHH!!!" Audrey screamed. One of the Werewolves was attacking the cook!

Matr0shka
Lexicon heard the commotion and rushed over. Lexicon growled and tackled Demetrius off of the cook " HAVE SOME SE...." He thought about meat and started to feel hungry. ' NO I WONT !' He held down Demetrius hoping he would snap out of it. " WAKE UP ! THIS ISNT RIGHT THINK ABOUT IT ! FIGHT THE URGE !" Lexicon couldnt think about anything else but a good steak at this point. ' God help me'

Young_Angel
((Uh, Matr0shka? That was Amaking Vrayo!!'s character named Tom. Not Wei Phoenix, who plays Demetrius.))

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Matr0shka
Lexicon heard the commotion and rushed over. Lexicon growled and tackled Demetrius off of the cook " HAVE SOME SE...." He thought about meat and started to feel hungry. ' NO I WONT !' He held down Demetrius hoping he would snap out of it. " WAKE UP ! THIS ISNT RIGHT THINK ABOUT IT ! FIGHT THE URGE !" Lexicon couldnt think about anything else but a good steak at this point. ' God help me' (yeah I said demetrius because I thought that the cook would only know mitsu and demetrius as werewolves. sorry for the confusion. smile ) Tom roared with surprise and agressive fear. He pushed Lexicon off of him. and jumped out the door, crashing in to Audrey and knocking her down. His nervousness caused him to turn invisible again. and he ran in circles around the main entrance hall making tons of noise and not knowing he was invisible. Panting and falling and growling (oh my!)

Young_Angel
((Aww, it's okay, Vrayo. By the way, Audrey's in the kitchen as well, watching you in full view for you.))

Audrey saw another Werewolf come in. She looked after the Werewolf that ran away. The young woman got up, and ran out of the kitchen, looking for him.

"Wait! I know you didn't mean to kill him! Wait, please!!" Audrey called out to the invisible Werewolf.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom heard a woman calling out. She must have been terrified. He had done it again, he had killed again. He felt awful he fell to the ground near her feet making a loud clomping noise.

Wei Phoenix
Demetrius's happy go lucky demeanor was gone once he heard the death cry of one of his family members. He was no longer in the mood to play around or teach anyone anything. He was however still in full control and focused his rage and ferocity on Tom. He marched towards the kid and grabbed him by the back of the neck and slammed his face into the ground three times and threw him into the wall. "You've savagely killed a member of my family and you are no longer welcomed here!" He leaped towards him and raised him up on the wall by the throat and applied enough pressure to choke him. "Run away, run far away from my home and never return or else I won't be responsible for what happens to what's left of your miserable life." He threw him back to the ground and gave him the chance to run away.

Young_Angel
Before Audrey could comfort the Werewolf, Demetrius began to hurt him.

"You leave him alone!" Audrey yelled at Demetrius. "He didn't mean to kill one of your family members. He was just confused and hungry. Please, give him one more chance!"

She glared up at the huge Werewolf, with both sadness and fear.

Wei Phoenix
"Then he has no right to be here. I won't put anyone else in danger. You need not show fear to me for unlike him I am in full control. I offered him food and a place to stay and he showed his appreciation by killing one of my own. Anyone who kills someone in my home is not welcomed!" Demetrius was absolutely serious, he cherished everyone of his servants that helped him day by day. They were his family and they were all his friends.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tom stood up. The agression toward him caused him to go in to another rage but instead of attacking the huge creature. He went after the girl who had tried to help him. He picked her up off the ground and threw her over his shoulder. He carried her out of the castle leaping in long bounds. He didn't know what he would do with her, whether he would eat her or save her. He was merely running on instincts.

Young_Angel
((No worries, guys. We planned this out. big grin ))

Audrey's voice couldn't scream. She couldn't say anything. Only thing racing through her mind was being afraid.

What did this Werewolf want from her? Was he going to eat her? Questions raced inside her mind, as he carried her away from the castle.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>