(Amazing)Spiderman vs (the terrible)Killer Croc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
in the red corner we have the challenger Spiderman!!! weighing at a whopping 120 lbs 130 soaking wet age: unknown true identity unknown a known meta human.... as seen from his training videos he will not be fighting Bonesaw!!!

instead he will be facing a fellow meta human better known as killer Croc!! the raining peak/meta human heavy weight champion!!!!

three times convicted but released on technicalities... of unlawful arrest witness's failing to show for trial...

rules: no wpns or web shooters cage match 1st opponent to tab out be ko'ed killed will lose the match...

prize: financial assistance toward education/mortgage and or legal judicial bills...

now lets get rdy to rummmm..... bbblllle!!!!!!!!!

KingD19
Croc gets his ass handed to him.

Wild Shadow
against boney parker? confused

KingD19
Yep. Croc has been beaten down by Bane(Croc was amped at the time). Banes not more than Class 5, and that's being generous.

BUSTER1
120 lbs?????? has Parker been on a starvation diet?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by BUSTER1
120 lbs?????? has Parker been on a starvation diet?

no he is just a teenager a small one that has yet to grow into the man he will be... rolling on floor laughing

iceman24567
Parker wins Croc can mess him up with his claws and teeth but he isn't beating him.

Lostedge
Croc is scary looking I admit, but probably any disfigured Morlok could take him down.

KingD19
I'd actually give Scaleface(Morlock who turns into a big crocodile monster) a better chance at beating Spidey than Killer Croc.

stan5677
pete for the stomp

SamZED
120? That's ultimate Parker I think. 616 wasnt that skinny. Also WS, what's up with the noob Spider-man threads?stick out tongue
Also, he takes it. evil face

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by KingD19
Croc gets his ass handed to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.