Asmodel vs. Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Classic version of Darkseid as we have no idea what he is capable of in combat from final crisis.

Who wins?

Omega Vision
As much as I want Darkseid to win I think Asmodel's Light of Heaven will be like Kryptonite to Darkseid's blackened soul. Then again if this is Classic DS he might be powerful enough to OE Asmodel out of existence. And of course in fisticuffs PC DS on feats alone is way more physically powerful.
I'd say Asmodel 5-6/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
As much as I want Darkseid to win I think Asmodel's Light of Heaven will be like Kryptonite to Darkseid's blackened soul. Then again if this is Classic DS he might be powerful enough to OE Asmodel out of existence. And of course in fisticuffs PC DS on feats alone is way more physically powerful.
I'd say Asmodel 5-6/10 I don't see the oe as being powerful enough to take out one of the most feared angels in all of dc's heaven.

Omega Vision
He probably couldn't erase Asmodel but I'm sure he can use it to shunt him back to Heaven which counts as a win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He probably couldn't erase Asmodel but I'm sure he can use it to shunt him back to Heaven which counts as a win. Why can't Asmodel deflect his beams?

Heavenly king
darkseid for the win

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why can't Asmodel deflect his beams?
Well Jobberseid's OE was able to make the Spectre (a more powerful angel than Asmodel) grunt so I'd imagine that the much more powerful PC DS's OE is going to have some effect on Asmodel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Heavenly king
darkseid for the win Due to his omega beams, right? What makes you think they will kill Asmodel?

Prep-Man
Asmodel.

Zeuodin
Asmodel

D-Block
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why can't Asmodel deflect his beams?

He can. Asmodel FTW IMO.

King Castle
hmm.. interesting fight..

Omega Vision
lol I remember this one

King Castle
you still stand by your post?

carver9
Bada and Pr, its not fair that you all are talking about me in another "closed" thread and I can't defend myself (sorry for saying this in your thread quan, they closed my thread and they are still posting in it but I can't).

By the way wink...

WhiteWitchKing
Either Darkseid or stalemate. Assmodel seems likely inferior in strength to Darkseid. Would be interesting if the OE and Light of Heaven where fired at the same moment. Not sure what would happen but would be interesting. Does the Light of Heaven ko or incinerates Darkside because I could see him reform like he did against Spectre. Don't see why the OE would atleast damage Assmodel. Erasing him from existence is doubtful because the would mean erasing his creation by the Presence. Assmodel is an angel with a purpose, King of the Bull Host; therefore, no way would Darkseid reverse that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Bada and Pr, its not fair that you all are talking about me in another "closed" thread and I can't defend myself (sorry for saying this in your thread quan, they closed my thread and they are still posting in it but I can't).

By the way wink...

Well, we talk about you in threads you can't see, so what difference does it make?

We are mods...

Omega Vision
Originally posted by King Castle
you still stand by your post?
Idk. I guess.
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Either Darkseid or stalemate. Assmodel seems likely inferior in strength to Darkseid. Would be interesting if the OE and Light of Heaven where fired at the same moment. Not sure what would happen but would be interesting. Does the Light of Heaven ko or incinerates Darkside because I could see him reform like he did against Spectre. Don't see why the OE would atleast damage Assmodel. Erasing him from existence is doubtful because the would mean erasing his creation by the Presence. Assmodel is an angel with a purpose, King of the Bull Host; therefore, no way would Darkseid reverse that.
The Spectre-DS showing has so many attenuating circumstances that I almost never bring it up in forum battles.

It's unclear if DS would have resurrected like that if he had been anywhere else but on Apokolips and it's also unclear if it was a special circumstance that only applied to the Spectre where the Presence couldn't allow his Angel of Wrath to become the 'Negative Charge'.

In either case even if the Presence rezzes DS again Asmodel putting him down would count as a forum win anyway, assuming Asmodel can put him down.

quanchi112
Asmodel wins.

TricksterPriest
I'm wondering what exactly puts Asmodel over Darkseid. The Light of heaven has never been shown on someone on Darkseid's level.

There is no difference between PC DS and current. It's the same ****ing guy. no expression Move along.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
I'm wondering what exactly puts Asmodel over Darkseid. The Light of heaven has never been shown on someone on Darkseid's level.

There is no difference between PC DS and current. It's the same ****ing guy. no expression Move along. So you honestly think pc Darkseid gets beaten down in two panels by DD ?

Asmodel is the leader of the bull host and what reason is there it wouldn't affect Darkseid ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.