The Terminator Vs Batman h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
A mother****in 800 series, Arnold from Terminator 1 & Salvation vs Batman: Hush, Jeph Loeb, Batman gets the adamantium skeleton and is injecting Venom into his muscles. h2h fight.

chomperx9
if he gets the adamntium skeleton then bats wins

\\S//
Originally posted by chomperx9
if he gets the adamntium skeleton then bats wins

Motorized robotic limbs>muscles, even with Venom.

WickedDynamite
Even without the adamentium the Terminator gets an ass whoopin from Batman.

Batman wins 10/10

\\S//
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Even without the adamentium the Terminator gets an ass whoopin from Batman.

Batman wins 10/10

Without adamantium a 50 cal. sniper rifle could kill Batman with one shot, that aint puttin' a dent in the 800 Series, not even with a head shot with adamantium batman can dent the chassis with his fists and cause friction in the joints, slwoing it down, might could rip its head off if hes lucky, but that little computer in its brain learns too fast to let that happen

Wild Shadow
with adamantium bones bats would be slow to put up an effective attack... he would be dying from adamantium poisoning as well but ill give him a free pass on that one due to inconsistent showings of poisoning.

the t8oo hundred can still kill bats by punching him in the gut and ripping his guts...

rotiart
if we assume bats has an indestructible skeleton without the adamantium penalties... Weight poison... Etc... And he's amped by poison... He could possibly do it... Batman is int this scenario similar to captain America... A person who used his shield to sever the head of an ultron... Similar scenarios but ultron has blasts and is stronger....

Given the boons without the banes... Batman pulls out fifty percent... As op stated... Bat goes down majority

WickedDynamite
Originally posted by \\S//
Without adamantium a 50 cal. sniper rifle could kill Batman with one shot, that aint puttin' a dent in the 800 Series, not even with a head shot with adamantium batman can dent the chassis with his fists and cause friction in the joints, slwoing it down, might could rip its head off if hes lucky, but that little computer in its brain learns too fast to let that happen

Nah, Batman would still pwned the T-midater.

YEAH BOY!!!!!!

Lord Feron
Can't bat's just throw some kind of EMP device for the one-shot win? Or use that electric brass knuckles he has.

\\S//
Nah, Batman would still pwned the T-midater.

YEAH BOY!!!!!!

TEH UBER FANBOOOOOOOOOOOYYYY!!!!

chomperx9
bat kick disassembles the T-800

\\S//
bat kick disassembles the T-800

Teh uber fanboy #2.

BruceSkywalker
i didn't realize the terminator was that great of a fighter..

batman 10/10 ftw

chomperx9
adamantium skeleton = indestructible

T-800 is not indestructible

T-1000 = liquid metal which is indestructible

so batman with adamantium skeleton and venom strength vs T-800 is spite. edit the thread for batman taking on T-1000 and that's a more fair fight

Wild Shadow
does bats have a HF now?

\\S//
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i didn't realize the terminator was that great of a fighter..

batman 10/10 ftw

A T-800 isn't neccesarily "a great fighter", it's brain is programmed to learn from exterior actions in combat situations and apply it's knowledge to that same situation in real time. Because it remembers everything and performs logically, decisively and without emotion it has a natural advantage over any man. Is it as agile as Batman, hell no, but it's motorized robotic limbs and lack of vital flesh provide superior strength and zero fatigue to Batman, where as Batman has mobility and core durability on his side, all in all the 800 can take more punishment, that doesn't mean Batman can't rip it's head off or deform it's joint.

iceman24567
Batman wins no doubt.

\\S//
Originally posted by iceman24567
Batman wins no doubt.

glad i didnt make a pole, hope you read my posts and learn more about the 800.

The Nuul
Batman stomps.

iceman24567
glad i didnt make a pole, hope you read my posts and learn more about the 800. Yes i learned that giving Batman those amps would suck for T800 and Bruce wins 10/10 unless he dies from the poisoning.

\\S//
holly **** you fanboyz. say batman "powns" all you want, but when you want to prove it just state your evidence, and ill debunk it.

rotiart
Batman loses

iceman24567
holly **** you fanboyz. say batman "powns" all you want, but when you want to prove it just state your evidence, and ill debunk it. I gave you my evidence unbreakable bones + venom + agility+ Batman = dead T800 the end.

\\S//
Yes i learned that giving Batman those amps would suck for T800 and Bruce wins 10/10 unless he dies from the poisoning.

u read post #1, we got it, now read #'s 3, 5, 6 and 15!!! And then u'll have doubts.

iceman24567
I read everything and it all leads me to believe this robot has no chance no expression

\\S//
I gave you my evidence unbreakable bones + venom + agility+ Batman = dead T800 the end.

u do know Venom makes Batman act purely on emotion, as dos it with anyone else, the 800 is not only emotionless but can dish out harder hits to meaty areas and build greater momentum.

\\S//
batman has virtually no disabling hits or or kill shots and even with Venom he will eventually fatigue.

iceman24567
You still haven't posted one thing to make me think 800 has a chance. Increased durability, healing factor and more physical power seals it for T800

\\S//
You still haven't posted one thing to make me think 800 has a chance. Increased durability, healing factor and more physical power seals it for T800

Venom doesn't grant a quick enough healing factor to make any difference what-so-ever, if the 800 decides to thrust its fist up his got and puncture his heart from the inside, everting the indestructable chest and ribs, it can, and batman will die, if the 800 decides to tear out batman's jugular, it can. if batman decides to rip its head off and gets an opportunity, he can too. to say batman "no doubt" is to be a fanboy.

iceman24567
Venom doesn't grant a quick enough healing factor to make any difference what-so-ever, if the 800 decides to thrust its fist up his got and puncture his heart from the inside, everting the indestructable chest and ribs, it can, and batman will die, if the 800 decides to tear out batman's jugular, it can. if batman decides to rip its head off and gets an opportunity, he can too. to say batman "no doubt" is to be a fanboy. Yes then again Batman casually jumps over punches thrown by much better/faster fighters. The Batsuit on it's own is durable the extra protection makes this fight in Batmans favor. I highly doubt Batman will be touched if he doesn't want to be especially if this is Grayson. So yes Batman wins without a doubt.

\\S//
i say terminator 7/10

iceman24567
Nice i say Batman 10/10

Doctor-Alvis
I would give it to Batman with the adamantium, assuming you're handwaving the side effects, or the venom. Without gadgets, I'd even give Batman the advantage, depending on the environment.

The Terminator is just so slow and Batman is so fast. He'd have all the time in the world to use his "power moves".

iceman24567
Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I would give it to Batman with the adamantium, assuming you're handwaving the side effects, or the venom. Without gadgets, I'd even give Batman the advantage, depending on the environment.

The Terminator is just so slow and Batman is so fast. He'd have all the time in the world to use his "power moves". thumb up

chomperx9
adamantium skeleton = indestructible

T-800 is not indestructible

T-1000 = liquid metal which is indestructible

so batman with adamantium skeleton and venom strength vs T-800 is spite. edit the thread for batman taking on T-1000 and that's a more fair fight like i said above T-800 is not indestructible. adamnatium skeleton is. batman with venom strength and indestructible body makes it totally spite against T-800. now against the T-1000 or T-X that would make things more interesting.

Placidity
Seems to me \\S// made this in spite.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Placidity
Seems to me \\S// tried to make this in spite but it backfired. thumb up

Face of Olympus
All Batman has to do is outsmart it, or trick him into committing a mistake. Basically what Batman does to everyone.

chomperx9
im sure batman can reprogram the T-800 to make it his slave

iceman24567
If he felt like it he could reprogram it to tap dance for him.

-Pr-
Batman has taken down MUCH worse than the Terminator. He'll be fine.

I'll leave this open seeing as there are Terminator comics, but i don't see it being for very long.

\\S//
1. Batman isn't as fast
2. Two other posters agree the 800 wins
3. Batman can't take as much punishment and still come back as the 800 can, his core might be more durable but the 800 is still far more survivable than any human.
4. The 800's motorized limbs make it more powerful, stronger and essentially faster though its joints limit human mobility
5. it learned to kill a 600 and stop marcus wright dead in his tracks with a thrust to his chest, stopping his heart, and it learned fairly quickly
6. bruce's bones are surrounded by vital flesh and can be fataly injured with a kill shot by the 800, batman has virtually no kill shots on a cyborg
7. batman has no weapons or gagdets or even a durable bat-suit, although a combat suit is neccessary for a fight like this, even if it has no kevlar
8. the 800 is a sexybeast

\\S//
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman has taken down MUCH worse than the Terminator. He'll be fine.

I'll leave this open seeing as there are Terminator comics, but i don't see it being for very long.

Physically the 800 is superior to killer croc and a venom pumped bane, against of both these monsters batman needed his gadgets or he would have had his head torn off or been eaten alive, he's beastly enough to take them both out with a little bit of venom fresh in his blood and an indestructable skeleton alone, no need for the gadgets or the kevlar, but the 800 is a different story

-Pr-
Originally posted by \S//
1. Batman isn't as fast
3. Batman can't take as much punishment and still come back as the 800 can, his core might be more durable but the 800 is still far more survivable than any human.
4. The 800's motorized limbs make it more powerful, stronger and essentially faster though its joints limit human mobility
5. it learned to kill a 600 and stop marcus wright dead in his tracks with a thrust to his chest, stopping his heart, and it learned fairly quickly
6. bruce's bones are surrounded by vital flesh and can be fataly injured with a kill shot by the 800, batman has virtually no kill shots on a cyborg
7. batman has no weapons or gagdets or even a durable bat-suit, although a combat suit is neccessary for a fight like this, even if it has no kevlar
8. the 800 is a sexybeast

sarah conner beat a t-800 by outsmarting it. she was a waitress. i highly doubt batman would be unable to trick a t-800.

batman beat amazo with nightwing and the batmobile. giving him an adamntium skeleton and venom just makes him harder to deal with.

SamZED
What's the point of givving him an adamantium skeleton? Wont stop him from bleeding to death.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by SamZED
What's the point of givving him an adamantium skeleton? Wont stop him from bleeding to death.

But it saves him from getting his face punched on the other side through his head smile

but yeah a punch stomach could almost instantly end this, not saying it will happen

iceman24567
1. Batman isn't as fast
8. the 800 is a sexybeast Batman is faster, smarter and he's survived way more than any Terminator has. How many posters say Batman wins? Way more obviously you underestimated Batman. Batman flips around the robot while hitting vital areas his bones > the T800 exterior Batman wins.

WickedDynamite
sarah conner beat a t-800 by outsmarting it. she was a waitress.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can picture it now....

..."Would you like your ass whoopin with Fries?"

Parmaniac
Batman is faster, smarter and he's survived way more than any Terminator has. How many posters say Batman wins? Way more obviously you underestimated Batman. Batman flips around the robot while hitting vital areas his bones > the T800 exterior Batman wins.

wouldn't say ANY Terminator in a H2H fight against the T-1000 I don't see him winning

chomperx9
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! I can picture it now....

..."Would you like your ass whoopin with Fries?" make it large fries please

iceman24567
Originally posted by Parmaniac
wouldn't say ANY Terminator in a H2H fight against the T-1000 I don't see him winning No like i said Batman has survived more than ANY Terminator has yes

\\S//
sarah conner beat a t-800 by outsmarting it. she was a waitress. i highly doubt batman would be unable to trick a t-800.

batman beat amazo with nightwing and the batmobile. giving him an adamntium skeleton and venom just makes him harder to deal with.
Kyle Reese, a trained soldier in impossible war-fare helped her a great deal, not saying it can't be outsmarted, but even so this is purely hand to hand

without the venom batman wouldnt be able to do any damage, with the venom he might have enough starength to do damage with admantium bones at the cost of the skin around the bone being torn apart even with a kevlar, which he doesnt have cause hes only wearing a combat suit

the terminator shares no common human weak spots save where the neck attaches to the lower back of the head, which is why i say if batman's lucky he can tear its head off, which is why i dont say this fight goes to either of them easily

the 800 7/10

Mshinu
Batminator ftw. Unscrews the head compartment and rips out the cpu.

Wild Shadow
for ppl who say a human can beat a t800, i would like to point out the context of it all.. environment had a large factor to the t800 defeat not the human themselves..

in a forum battle unless the OP states them fighting in a steel mill or some kind of processing plant where batman can dump molten metal on it i dont see how bats can win or activate a pnuematic press..

iceman24567
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
for ppl who say a human can beat a t800, i would like to point out the context of it all.. environment had a large factor to the t800 defeat not the human themselves..

in a forum battle unless the OP states them fighting in a steel mill or some kind of processing plant where batman can dump molten metal on it i dont see how bats can win.. The amps given are better than a steel mill. Extra durability, healing factor ect shit all Batman has to do is overdose and he goes into a steel ripping frenzy.

roughrider
No amount of punches, kicks, or pressure point hits are going to stop or slow down a Terminator. It's a robot with a mechanical brain under that fleshy shell, remember? Think it will get stunned by a roundhouse kick? It won't even react.

Batman needs a bomb to blow it up. Otherwise, Terminator wins 10/10.

iceman24567
Adamantium reinforced round houses will do something ask Wolverine the many times he kicked the shit out of class 100 bricks no expression

roughrider
Adamantium reinforced round houses will do something ask Wolverine the many times he kicked the shit out of class 100 bricks no expression

Like who? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thing is, if this was just Batman vs. the T-800, you could make a good case why he should win. But making it strictly h2h, he gets no gadgets or tricks. He gonna lure it into a compacter like Linda Hamilton did? (Oh right, Reese blew up half of it before that.)

Just h2h, having an adamantium skeleton & venom isn't going to do it.
(I'll throw out the technicality that he needs a healing factor for adamantium laced bones, by the way.) Batman needs to be around Luke Cage level, to beat down a T-800 with just his fists.
At least give him Captain America's shield. He could eventually shear the T-800's head off, maybe.

iceman24567
Just about every brick he fights he doesn't only use his claws you know. It has been proven that Wolverine's skeleton makes his punching a kicking power a legit problem even for people with high level durability. We have already throw out the technicality for the sake of this thread.

roughrider
A Terminator brain doesn't recognize pain when it's hit like a human does. There's no distress that causes it to slow down & get defensive, they are only offensive. Weighted punches from a peak human (even enhanced with venom) isn't going to mush a Terminator's brain like a human - even a brick - would feel it.

iceman24567
Never said it would but repeated kicks reinforced by unbreakable bones will wear down any metal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.