The Darkness 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/07/27/top-cow-announces-darkness-sequel-in-the-works/

The first Darkness left behind a confusing ending and a hint at Comic-Con 18 months ago and now finally, we're getting word from Top Cow that Jackie Estacado will be back to kill some more with his bad ass darkness powers.

It's been known that developer Starbreeze will not be working on the sequel. Who will be the new developer for the game is currently unknown.

Smasandian
I really liked the original one. It had a lot of character and it made you feel like a total bad ass.

I also Starbreeze. They do some quality work and under appreciated. Hopefully Starbreeze can do something cool and who ever does this game continues to make it good.

H. S. 6
It seemed like the first one flew under the radar, but it really was an enjoyable game. I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel.

Kazenji
I liked the first one from what i played of it................I need to get my copy of the first game repaired.

Smasandian
Originally posted by H. S. 6
It seemed like the first one flew under the radar, but it really was an enjoyable game. I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel.

It definitely did.

I loved how it ended. During the course of the game, your powers grow and grow and grow and the last level, your unstoppable. I loved when the happens. Your suppose to be kick ass. If its more of a scripted event near the end, so be it but at least the character and story makes sense.

It would suck if the boss/last level turned into crazy demons, or impossible to kill humans just for the sake of peoples idea that last levels are suppose to be hard. It would of ruined the game for me.

Nemesis X
The next villain should be the Angulus. Mobsters are fun to kill but I want to encounter enemies of the Darkness.

In case nobody knows, in the first Darkness, a man in the subway tunnels said that he saw an angel hover over St. Mary's orphanage (this was after Jackie shot himself in the head). I'm thinking that maybe the Angulus was there because she's trying to track down the Darkness and that was it's last known location. It would make perfect sense.

Impediment
The Darkness was a good game, IMO. I would love to see a sequel, but with more supernatural foes, like the Angelus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.