Blackest Night takes on Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
All the name Black Lanterns take on Marvel earth. All of Marvel's heroes. Can Marvel succeed?

xJLxKing
No, there is nothing Marvel earth can do. hey can stall, or escape, but they aren't winning

rotiart
No. Marvel loses. Badly. The only way to put down a black lantern is with the combined lights of two or more lights from the emotional spectrum....

Marvel does not have the ability to harness light from the emotional spectrum....

You basically said... I send a squadron of kryptonians to a universe devoid of red suns, kryptonite and magic...

Kris Blaze
No rings man.

AsbestosFlaygon
They lose badly.
None of them can harness 2 or more emotional spectrums.
All of them are dead before anyone even finds out.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
All of them are dead before anyone even finds out.

that's the biggest prob and even if they find out I can't think of any Marvel character who provides such powers and without PIS (endless trash talking) it's the definition of a stomp.

Slaanesh
pfffft..Sentry will save the day..he return those that have became BL back to life..

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Parmaniac
that's the biggest prob and even if they find out I can't think of any Marvel character who provides such powers and without PIS (endless trash talking) it's the definition of a stomp.
Come to think of it, if Molecule Man is still in his classic levels, Marvel earth would win.
But so far, it's unconfirmed.

Bouboumaster
You fools! You've forgot about Doom!
Doom ain't taking shit from emo-dead-pseudo-powerful-zombie, no way!

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
You fools! You've forgot about Doom!
Doom ain't taking shit from emo-dead-pseudo-powerful-zombie, no way! HOME crazy Girl SOLOS........................she does not need no frigging emotions to say: NO MORE LANTERNS OF ANY COLORS........... smokin'

Badabing
New Krypton found a way to repel the rings and their hosts with a special shield. I think that's Marvel Earth's best chance. Parallel Marvel Earths haven't had the best record against Zombies though...

outavodka
well wen skrulls came pretty much the damn marvel earth got togthr and killed that skummmm....add marvel space to the equation theyll pull it off. unless what the real question is: is marvel weaker than DC as a whole???
pow right in the kissa

Parmaniac
Originally posted by outavodka
well wen skrulls came pretty much the damn marvel earth got togthr and killed that skummmm....add marvel space to the equation theyll pull it off. unless what the real question is: is marvel weaker than DC as a whole???
pow right in the kissa

overall DC is more powerful than Marvel IMO

just compare both Earth heros only a few Marvel Earth heros are on the same level as many DC Earth heros

golem370
Well thats true its your opinion

-Pr-
DC does tend to have more powerful heroes. and i mean that in terms of quantity rather than quality.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by -Pr-
DC does tend to have more powerful heroes. and i mean that in terms of quantity rather than quality.
2x

Parmaniac

that's pretty much what I wanted to say

Bouboumaster
I do not agree with that. But anyways, when you have brains like Richards and Doom on Earth, and you have some Gods a la Thor and Hercules, you are not stomped. Marvel Earth have a shot to win.
And Marvel have an ace in his sleeve with the current Sorcere Suprem, who is a voodoo expert!

-Pr-
I do not agree with that. But anyways, when you have brains like Richards and Doom on Earth, and you have some Gods a la Thor and Hercules, you are not stomped. Marvel Earth have a shot to win.
And Marvel have an ace in his sleeve with the current Sorcere Suprem, who is a voodoo expert!

they do, though. name all the heralds in marvel, and then name all the ones in dc. dc tends to have more.

Bouboumaster
they do, though. name all the heralds in marvel, and then name all the ones in dc. dc tends to have more.

And I still don't agree: Marvel have a looot of herald lvl character: On Earth, they have some, but they're some in space too.

-Pr-
And I still don't agree: Marvel have a looot of herald lvl character: On Earth, they have some, but they're some in space too.

i know they do. i'm just saying dc has more from what i've seen.

Lord Feron

X3

Yep like a ton of people have Flight, super strength, durability all around the same level, like it's a freaking basic powerset or something... (wonder woman, supes, BA, MArvel family, Super girl, power girl...like damn wtf)

Anyway, A few people bythemselves and/or together that could beat the crap out of all of the BL.

Hom Wanda, Molecular man, Vodoo, Thor + Odin Force, Legion, X-Man, Rulk (yes I know but I could totally see him trying to steal the Black rings and using it for himself), Doom (I believe his current levels are still at Marquis of Death levels so he could solo this threat), Reed, and so on and so forth...

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Lord Feron
X3

Yep like a ton of people have Flight, super strength, durability all around the same level, like it's a freaking basic powerset or something... (wonder woman, supes, BA, MArvel family, Super girl, power girl...like damn wtf)

Hulk, Sentry, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Stardust, Gladiator, Warlock/Magus, Black Bolt, Vulcan, Blue Marvel, and so on

-Pr-
Hulk, Sentry, Thor, Beta Ray Bill, Silver Surfer, Stardust, Gladiator, Warlock/Magus, Black Bolt, Vulcan, Blue Marvel, and so on

Yes, as opposed to:

Superman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Alan Scott, Guy Gardner, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Red Tornado, Arthur Light, Kimiyo Hoshi, Barry Allen, Wally West etc.

Placidity
Yes, as opposed to:

Superman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Hal Jordan, John Stewart, Alan Scott, Guy Gardner, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Red Tornado, Arthur Light, Kimiyo Hoshi, Barry Allen, Wally West, ... Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman, Etrigan, Captain Atom, Captain Comet, Orion etc.

Warlord
so is this a "which earth got the most powerful heroes"

cause if it is I could add all the eternals and omega level mutants for marvel.

IMO both Earths are equal in power as for the thread I could see ME surviving just because Tiamut the celestial is part of it now

-Pr-
Originally posted by Warlord
so is this a "which earth got the most powerful heroes"

cause if it is I could add all the eternals and omega level mutants for marvel.

IMO both Earths are equal in power as for the thread I could see ME surviving just because Tiamut the celestial is part of it now

not all omega level mutants are heralds.

on topic, what bada said is true. thats their best bet imo.

Warlord
not all omega level mutants are heralds.

on topic, what bada said is true. thats their best bet imo.

sure but most eternals are.

Plus in favor of DC I don't consider Heralds as parts of marvel earth.

On topic I bet Tiamut would be a major factor

starlock
And what about the abstracts....Death might send thanos as a problem solver stick out tongue

Mshinu
Squirrel Girl beats them so bad they all flee back to DC

If she is out to lunch, Franklin Richards inflicts an existence failure on them all or traps them in a pocket universe.

Kris Blaze

They have more on earth, they do not necessarily have more in general.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
They have more on earth, they do not necessarily have more in general.

so those 100,000 kryptonians don't count? stick out tongue

Prep-Man
I agree with PR. DC has a shit load of everything. New Gods, ELEMENTALS, Kryptonians, Green Lanterns, speedsters, and Homo Magi, or DC's answer to Mutants.

the Darkone
Molecule Man and Scarlett Witch are the two most powerful beings on the planet, and MM has two sides of him: a passive side make him one of the most powerful beings, and Evil Molecule Man when he battled Post-Rec Beyonder there battle was going to collapse the multiverse and beyond. SW Omniverse threat. Marvel can win depending on the beings that are involve.

Prep-Man
Is SW still at HOM levels? I breezed through the last Avengers issue, but I didn't see anything impressive.

Prep-Man
BTW, if people are counting Celestials on Marvel Earth, would Spectre count for DC?

AsbestosFlaygon
Not to mention Spectre is now a BL as well.

Only chance for Marvel Earth is Molecule Man and Scarlet Witch (presuming that they still retain their uber powers) and Tiamut

Warlord
the wrath of god is now a black lantern?

oh man....

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I agree with PR. DC has a shit load of everything. New Gods, ELEMENTALS, Kryptonians, Green Lanterns, speedsters, and Homo Magi, or DC's answer to Mutants.

marvel's got a shitload of realaty warpers that could almost solo the above like Jaspers, Rasputin, Bradock, Wanda, Frank Richards, Molecule Man which I find annoying by the way. If all of them were active at the same time Marvel Earth would be the most powerful place of the Multiverse.

Anyway for this thread if the spectre can use his powers as a BL it is up to Molecule Man to save the day

rotiart
Is the real scarlet witch around? I thought she was officialy AWOL since hom... And that Loki had been all appearances of her since...

Franklin is a child who currently doesn't know much about his own powers.

When people say "marvel earth" I go with current reps of earth but I find people bringing up the dead... Or people that are never or hardly ever on earth... Etc...

And there is no guarantee tiamut would wake up to bother with the earth...

And dc has the higher amount of supers

Prep-Man
marvel's got a shitload of realaty warpers that could almost solo the above like Jaspers, Rasputin, Bradock, Wanda, Frank Richards, Molecule Man which I find annoying by the way. If all of them were active at the same time Marvel Earth would be the most powerful place of the Multiverse.

Anyway for this thread if the spectre can use his powers as a BL it is up to Molecule Man to save the day

DC's earth has it's share of reality warpers as well. Plus a being called Chimera, who can adapt to anything. As in turning himself into Michael the archangel.

Also, Black Alice, who steals any and all magic.

I don't want to get into any DC/MU war, but I see DC taking it. Or about equal.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
DC's earth has it's share of reality warpers as well. Plus a being called Chimera, who can adapt to anything. As in turning himself into Michael the archangel.

Also, Black Alice, who steals any and all magic.

I don't want to get into any DC/MU war, but I see DC taking it. Or about equal.

we're way off topic now, but balck alice aint gonna do anything.
none of the guys I mentioned uses magic and as for chimera does he even have half molecule man's or Jasper's feats? I don't think so.
I am not in favor of Marvel here. I consider the idea of having so many multiversal threats coming from earth kinda silly but if we had to consider every person on Marvel Earth alive they should win DC earth (not universe). Just add Molecule man's, HoM Wanda's Jasper's and Bradok's feats and you've got it. Overall both Universes are equal. It's just Marvel for some reason has all the ridiculously powerful characters originating from Earth.

Prep-Man
we're way off topic now, but balck alice aint gonna do anything.
none of the guys I mentioned uses magic and as for chimera does he even have half molecule man's or Jasper's feats? I don't think so.
I am not in favor of Marvel here. I consider the idea of having so many multiversal threats coming from earth kinda silly but if we had to consider every person on Marvel Earth alive they should win DC earth (not universe). Just add Molecule man's, HoM Wanda's Jasper's and Bradok's feats and you've got it. Overall both Universes are equal. It's just Marvel for some reason has all the ridiculously powerful characters originating from Earth.

Old school Alice can steal other powers from afar. She doesn't need to steal reality warpers to be effective. That wasn't my point.

Read Checkmate, Chimera is a beast.

But like the above poster pointed out, using the regulars, DC does have an edge, IMO.

Warlord
yep...the currently active resident of Marvel Earth are going down unless Tiamut or Molecule Man decide to act.

Prep-Man
yep...the currently active resident of Marvel Earth are going down unless Tiamut or Molecule Man decide to act.

What levels are Scarlet and MM?

Spectrumenian

where is hercules?

Slaanesh

Tiamut is on earth??i though he left with the Fulcrum..

Warlord
Scarlet Witch currently is missing, but even if they re-introduce her I don't belive it will be at that rediculous HoM levels.

As for molecule man we will have to wait for the next dark avengers book

Prep-Man
Scarlet Witch currently is missing, but even if they re-introduce her I don't belive it will be at that rediculous HoM levels.

As for molecule man we will have to wait for the next dark avengers book

Really? Who was that in the last avengers issue? Loki?

Warlord
molecule man as it seems but he didn't show his power levels yet

Prep-Man
no, i was looking through an issue last week and i saw someone who looks like scarlet. Thought it was her. Guess not. sad

I think it was new avengers.

Warlord
ah sorry you mean the mighty avengers....
yeah it's loki....saddly.....

Prep-Man
Gotcha. Thanks.

Warlord
anytime...wink

Parmaniac
Who was the big guy in DA?

I recognized Mephisto, Molecule Man, Enchantress, Zarathos (I think) but have no clue on the big one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.