Classic Thor (or current no Odinforce Thor) VS Odin!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gogogadgetgo
Classic Thor or Current Thor who used the Odinforce to repair mjolnire and is now back to his base level

VS

Odin WITHOUT the Odinforce

Can Odin the all Father without the Odinforce to augment his base stats win against his son, Thor the God of Thunder?

DarkOdin
Odin in both.

King Kandy
Odin dies, without the odinforce he is only a bit stronger than the average asgardian.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by King Kandy
Odin dies, without the odinforce he is only a bit stronger than the average asgardian.

I someone goes by noncanon handbook cool

Odin is still a beast without the odinpower.

He fought Mephisto in his own realm when he had no odinpower and won

bare hands mind you

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by DarkOdin
I someone goes by noncanon handbook cool

Odin is still a beast without the odinpower.

He fought Mephisto in his own realm when he had no odinpower and won

bare hands mind you

what issue is this? i'd like to check it out

KingD19
All the handbooks state Odin is somewhere between Class 75-90 without the Odinforce.

h1a8
He is a mere Asgardian without the Odin Force. And it is stated that Thor is the physically strongest and most durable of all Asgardians (even Odin).

DarkOdin
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
what issue is this? i'd like to check it out Not sure of the issue but it is in the respect thread

Here is the link fourth one down from the top.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=443095&pagenumber=2

DarkOdin
Originally posted by h1a8
He is a mere Asgardian without the Odin Force. And it is stated that Thor is the physically strongest and most durable of all Asgardians (even Odin). Where is it stated handbooks don't countbig grin

Strongest asgardians ahh Bor proved himself stronger

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by KingD19
All the handbooks state Odin is somewhere between Class 75-90 without the Odinforce.

handbooks have him at class 75.

but then again, handbooks are crap.

DarkOdin
handbooks have him at class 75.

but then again, handbooks are crap. did youget to check out the link to the rspect thread it was a pretty cool showing for the all-father

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by DarkOdin
did youget to check out the link to the rspect thread it was a pretty cool showing for the all-father

yup, took a look. but is that canon? its a what if after all.

my take on this is that odin would still win against thor even without the odin force.

the odinforce, imo, is the combination of odin's and his 2 brother's powers. Odin received his two brother's powers when they died battling Surter iirc. but without his borther's powers, he was stil pretty uber.

DarkOdin
yup, took a look. but is that canon? its a what if after all.

my take on this is that odin would still win against thor even without the odin force.

the odinforce, imo, is the combination of odin's and his 2 brother's powers. Odin received his two brother's powers when they died battling Surter iirc. but without his borther's powers, he was stil pretty uber. embarrasment O boy it is a what if hmmmmm i am going to go thru the respect thread a little more i think there was another time he fought a "skyfather being" without the odin power. i agree 100% with you

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.