Episode 25 - Children of the Force

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ordo

REXXXX
I didn't like that they went to Mustafar. At all.

And again, I will just say in regards to the Jedi not sensing their impending doom, the Dark Side clouds those events as they are Palpatine's master plan. This is a bounty hunter stealing babies rather than Palpatine's direct actions.

Ordo
actually...thats interesting....Palpatine is actively controlling what the Jedi can see and not see?

REXXXX
His control of the Dark Side is rather great. I wouldn't go so far as to say he deliberately exposed his plans for making Muppet Babies - The Sith Edition... it helps that the Jedi had part of things figured out already with Bane stealing the holocron and the encoded crystal.

Ordo
hmmm...regardless he fails a lot. I think it would have been very cool to start seeing Sith proliferation. "I forsee an army of force sensitive spies in my service"...but he cant see that it doesn't include the 2 kids infront of his hologram face?

Bespin Bart
I feel like they don't handle predicting things very well in the cartoon. I guess you could put it up to 'the future is always changing' as the reason Sids doesn't figure out that he's not going to succeed there.

Hybris
Well I interpreted it as a reference to the Emperor's Hand... (don't know if this is EU so I just posted it)

Ordo
Yeah. I knew he had something like that...but this would have just been a unique opportunity to develop it.

I think a better ending, assuming the Emperor (isn't he xenophobic anyway? why would he go for non-humans?) HAS to fail, would have been that the process or whatever he was going to failed and Anakin and Ahsoka find the dead children.

If thats too much, then maybe Sidious gets away with one kid.

Hybris
Yeah, they really need to show that the Republic isn't always victorious...

I liked the scene between Skywalker and Palpatine in the latter's office and even the scene before it. I liked how Palpatine didn't want to include Tano in the conversation. The way he talked and looked at Skywalker was very reminding of the way he talks to him in ROTS.

Ordo
Yeah it was nice. My only complaint about the scene is Palpatine needs a new outfit. He always wears that one.

Peach
Originally posted by Ordo
(isn't he xenophobic anyway? why would he go for non-humans?)

Well, on the flip side, if he's just experimenting and seeing if it'd even successfully work without killing the kid, it kinda makes sense, knowing that fact.

CloneCaptin Fox
I agree with Ordo get that old man a new outfit and a gun or light saber he carries nothing just sits at that same desk and talk to people on the hologram.

REXXXX
Don't know about arming him, but a new outfit would be welcome. They make 'em for Padme, they should make 'em for him.

Ordo
Nah, even padme re-wears the same stuff. Look at her in Hostage Crisis or Senate Spy. She had trilogy outfits on in both.

REXXXX
Ah, fair enough. How sad, they were always so sure to have her wearing a different outfit every scene in the films...

Ordo
lol. I bet the citizens of naboo were really pissed when they saw her Neiman Marcus tab wink

tonyrichman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.