JLA vs Cosmic beings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow

combatants:

JLA:

superman
Captain Marvel
lobo
Captain Atom
Kyle
MM

Cosmic beings:

Thanos
Silver Surfer
Adam Warlock
Genis vell
Thor

back up team only be brought in if 4 of the six JLA ppl are ko'ed killed bfr'ed...

JLA reserves:

WW
orion
the ray
barda
guy
flash

1st JLA are on thanos ship with lobo who tracked them all down for a bounty for rearranging reality at one time or another... JLA team are their to help him for free(chumps)

Thanos team is aware of the intruders alarms are blaring and are rdy for battle since they just finished their last adventure fighting walker the death god and are returning to earth.... death is at the helm silent and observing...

CIS on..

tkitna
JLA members die horrible deaths.

Slaanesh
Cosmic beings FTW

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by tkitna

Knowsbleed33
If this is insane Genis or greater, he and Thanos could probably do it themselves.

guy222
cosmic

Wild Shadow
any ideas how they do it?

Mshinu
Poor JLA....

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
any ideas how they do it?

By totally outpower them.

AsbestosFlaygon
JLA die horribly.

Warlord
was Lobo ever a JLA member?

Wild Shadow
he was in the cartoon show for a brief moment.

Omega Vision
he was in the cartoon show for a brief moment.
And it was epic. His curbstomping of Kalibak was hilarious.

the ninjak
Thanos holds up Superman's severed head and shows it to Death.

Death turns around and goes "hmph" and proceeds to drive.

this is spite against the league

Wild Shadow
fine the JLA can all attack in mass..

fine the JLA can all attack in mass..

you said they can only call the backup team when they lose 4 people. even then the power gap is still too wide

cdtm
This is kind of lopsided against JLA, even if the reserves were brought in at the start.

I could see Orion taking out one or two of the Cosmics, including possibly even standing up to Surfer (His Astro Force shields are VERY strong, to the point of being the only thing in the universe to stop a doomsday device capable of destroying the universe.) And maybe if they work smart, they could stop even Thanos with Wonder Womans magic lasso or something.. If it was just him vs the entire team.

But with Genis-Vell and Warlock (Especially if he has the Soul Gem), and Thor backing him up...?

Curbstomp.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by tkitna

Wild Shadow
i also said cis on so i could see thanos waiting this out until he was actually needed since he hates to get involved in physical brawls that could benefit the the JLA right?

victorymaker
JLA OWN The Cosmics.

Wild Shadow
yeh... ur back!!

which one are you?

manx or the other guy whose name is lost due to constant bans.?

cdtm
i also said cis on so i could see thanos waiting this out until he was actually needed since he hates to get involved in physical brawls that could benefit the the JLA right?

Yeah, but it's Thanos. He doesn't really suffer from CIS, or when he does it almost always works out for him or ends up not really mattering much..

Brawling with Blood and Thunder Thor with power gem is about as bad as it gets for him, and he still had the deus ex mechanica to stop him on hand.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.