Captain Planet vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omnislash Kid
Yes, Im really going there
Rules are:

SM cant kill the Planeteers (it's CP vs SM, not CP & Planeteers vs SM) or crush the rings

The Earth has only natural pollution (basically that means that before humans became a factor to Earth's well being)

It has to be JLU SM

CP has no prep time to gather kryptonite

Now, who wins?

ColossusGrundy
Supes drops a Happy Meal box on the ground and pummels CP to death while he is crying over it.

Omnislash Kid
lol Ok PC could have been a good hero if taken more seriously (in my opinion). He was a good idea (minus the whole pollution thing) and if made by someone who actually cared then he would have been a good hero.
So, if CP didn't care about pollution why would win? Or, What if CP decided to directly destroy the cause of pollution first (being SM) and then destroy the trash later?

In all seriousness (though I already knew that nobody will take this seriously when I made this thread) who would win?

King Kandy
Superman can kill captain planet by damaging the earth itself. A few HV blasts at the polar ice caps should do the trick.

EvilTyrant
Superman eats a can of beans and glass of milk and releases a super fart that pollutes the air.

Omnislash Kid
I should have changed the rules to were neither of them know each others weaknesses. I mean if CP knew SM weakness he could just use whatever kryptonite on Earth and make mince meat of SM. I guess since I said he had no prep time I will counter this all with CP knows SM weakness and just knows where ever the hell some kryptonite is and use it lol. CP has unlimited use of all of Earth's resources (that would include any kryptonite on Earth that Lex Luthor has stashed away)

King Kandy
CP can turn himself into kryptonite then.

Omnislash Kid
Yes'sir

-Pr-
been done. please use the search function in future. closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.