hercules vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spectrumenian
who wins

-Pr-
Superman: Stronger, faster, more durable.

Spectrumenian
but hercules is equal to thor is fighting and he defeated thor twice , now everybody say that thor beats superman but suddenly superman beats hercules?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Spectrumenian
but hercules is equal to thor is fighting and he defeated thor twice , now everybody say that thor beats superman but suddenly superman beats hercules?

IF (and i mean IF) Thor beats Superman, it's not because of his physical attributes. It's Thor's/Mjolnir's exotic powers.

Spectrumenian
hercules got the strength bo beat superman

-Pr-
Originally posted by Spectrumenian
hercules got the strength bo beat superman

i don't agree.

Spectrumenian
well i think his strength is enough to put out superman and he got the better skills so hercules wins

Warlord
same as gladiator fight

Endless Mike
Hercules and Thor did an honorable type of HtH fight, Thor didn't use any of his Mjolnir powers. And Thor still won.

Superman throws Herc into orbit

Mshinu
Supes wears his undies on the outside so Herc`s favourite wedgie attack is useless.

DarkOdin
Strength: could go either way both have wtf feats.

H2H: Hercules takes that

durability: Superman Hercules up there but Superman is a clear notch above him.

Everything else: Superman flight,speed, heat vison etc.....

Supes; 9/10 He only loses 1 b/c of cis he might try to brawl Hercules and Hercules uses his power of million suns ball kick manuer then get put into the "Thor headlock"

DarkOdin
double post embarrasment

ColossusGrundy
Superman 10/10.

I don't know why people keep saying Thor > Supes.....Supes KO'd Thor the only crossover I saw them go at it.

Supes WHIPS Herc. BFR or not......a beat down.

Warlord
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

I don't know why people keep saying Thor > Supes

I guess they'll have their reasons....

Mshinu
In h2h Herc would go prankation on supes and break his arms.. but if supes stays at a disance he`s pretty much f`ed

The Nuul
Supes stomps Herc.

Bouboumaster
I think they are both in the same strenght department, and probably durability too.

Skills goes to Hercules, anything else to Sups.

Sups a big fat 9/10.

The other 1 is if Sups catch him and ask:
"Why, Herc, do you fight me!?"
and Hercules replies
"Because I am who I am!" and then boots Superman's supernuts.

xJLxKing
Superman

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I think they are both in the same strenght department, and probably durability too.

Skills goes to Hercules, anything else to Sups.

Sups a big fat 9/10.

The other 1 is if Sups catch him and ask:
"Why, Herc, do you fight me!?"
and Hercules replies
"Because I am who I am!" and then boots Superman's supernuts. mad This look familiar , don't worry i won't sue you for plagiarism just this............giljotiini

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Strength: could go either way both have wtf feats.

H2H: Hercules takes that

durability: Superman Hercules up there but Superman is a clear notch above him.

Everything else: Superman flight,speed, heat vison etc.....

Supes; 9/10 He only loses 1 b/c of cis he might try to brawl Hercules and Hercules uses his power of million suns ball kick manuer then get put into the "Thor headlock"

Hewhoknowsall
Superman can fly

Hercules can not

Superman can fly far faster than Hercules can run

Superman wins

Mindset
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Hercules and Thor did an honorable type of HtH fight, Thor didn't use any of his Mjolnir powers. And Thor still won.

Superman throws Herc into orbit Thor used lightning.

Not that lightning should be able to defeat Herc, but w/e.

Mindset
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman: Stronger, faster, more durable. He's not stronger.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
He's not stronger.

yes he is.

Colossus-Big C
if this is dc herculese than he wins he is the one who provides captain marvels strength
Cap>>Superman

Mindset
yes he is. Nope.

-Pr-
Nope.

based on what feats?

Mindset
Holding up the sky.

Matching Thor in strength.

Not being weaker than Superman.

Wild Shadow
lifting the heavens of course.. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

-Pr-
Holding up the sky.

Matching Thor in strength.

Not being weaker than Superman.

superman lifted the spectre and a book with infinite pages. that > heavens.

superman already has planet moving feats on par with thor.

really? and here i was hoping you were serious...

psycho gundam
superman wins

Mindset
superman lifted the spectre and a book with infinite pages. that > heavens.

superman already has planet moving feats on par with thor.

really? and here i was hoping you were serious... Lol, I thought you were serious...

So a feat on par with Thor makes him stronger than someone who is as strong as Thor?

Infinite = infinite.

If Superman lifted an infinite weight with the book, then Herc lifted the infinite weight of the universe.

Wild Shadow
way to apply that logic and metaphorically pimpslap the mod with it.. big grin

psycho gundam
Lol, I thought you were serious...

So a feat on par with Thor makes him stronger than someone who is as strong as Thor?

Infinite = infinite.

If Superman lifted an infinite weight with the book, then Herc lifted the infinite weight of the universe. herculese can lift the book, the spectre, and the universe they're in.

thumb up

Philosophía
Hercules got handled by Wonder Woman.

Superman would catch his punch and then rip his arm off.

Wild Shadow
i thought we werent allowed to use crossovers on this site?

Philosophía
Yes, you aren't allowed.

I get special privileges.

KingD19
^That's why you shouldn't do drugs folks.

Philosophía
Eat penis.

-Pr-
Lol, I thought you were serious...

Infinite = infinite.

If Superman lifted an infinite weight with the book, then Herc lifted the infinite weight of the universe.

it was one example. i honestly believe Superman is stronger than Thor. plus, superman is a lot faster, has heat vision/cold breath/wind breath etc.

superman has more than one feat of lifting something said to be infinite.

really. when?

KingD19

Philosophía
That wasn't a suggestion.

Colossus-Big C
Herculese is stronger than superman. but supes has flight

Mindset
it was one example. i honestly believe Superman is stronger than Thor. plus, superman is a lot faster, has heat vision/cold breath/wind breath etc.

superman has more than one feat of lifting something said to be infinite.

really. when? And I honestly believe he isn't. His other powers are irrelevant to what we are talking about.

That's nice.

When he took over for Atlas.

-Pr-
And I honestly believe he isn't. His other powers are irrelevant to what we are talking about.

That's nice.

When he took over for Atlas.

not against hercules they're not.

yes, it is.

i don't agree that the atlas feat could be quantified as being that large. i can see why you would, though.

Mindset
not against hercules they're not.

yes, it is.

i don't agree that the atlas feat could be quantified as being that large. i can see why you would, though. Yes, when we are only talking about strength they are irrelevant.

I don't see how you wouldn't. It makes about as much sense as Supes lifting a magic book that has an infinite number of pages, thus has infinite weight, or Supes and WW lifting Spectre who weighs an infinite amount of time, thus an infinite amount of weight, which makes absolutely no sense.

-Pr-
Yes, when we are only talking about strength they are irrelevant.

I don't see how you wouldn't. It makes about as much sense as Supes lifting a magic book that has an infinite number of pages, thus has infinite weight, or Supes and WW lifting Spectre who weighs an infinite amount of time, thus an infinite amount of weight, which makes absolutely no sense.

but i wasn't just talking about strength, though.

its comics. how often does it make sense? lifting "infinity" shouldnt be possible, and yet superman did it. i just don't think what hercules did was the same thing, that's all.

Mindset
but i wasn't just talking about strength, though.

its comics. how often does it make sense? lifting "infinity" shouldnt be possible, and yet superman did it. i just don't think what hercules did was the same thing, that's all. But I was only talking about strength, in fact, we were both only talking about strength, that is why we both started replying to each other...

OK.

-Pr-
But I was only talking about strength, in fact, we were both only talking about strength, that is why we both started replying to each other...

OK.

yes, originally we were only talking strength. i only added them in because even if we both agreed on herc being as strong as superman, superman has those extra powers to help him out.

Mindset
Oh, ok, I wasn't talking about who would win this fight though.

But, I gotcha.

-Pr-
Oh, ok, I wasn't talking about who would win this fight though.

But, I gotcha.

ah, ok. my bad.

Philosophía
The Hercules feat is blown out of proportion, for one. Hercules is absolutley destroyed by Superman feat, position and relative performance-wise. Even if we do not take JLA/Avengers as admissable forum evidence (for whatever reason that may be), it still gives us a bigger picture on how Superman compares, where not only was Hercules physically handled by somebody Superman vastly overpowers in physical combat (Wonder Woman) but Superman was also portrayed as Thor's physicall superior by quite a bit.

Mindset

Philosophía
Feel free to challenge me on any of those. smile

*cue to internet badass music*

Parmaniac

Philosophía
http://www.impactlab.com/2008/04/29/a-visit-to-beijings-exclusive-penis-restaurant/

Nice.

Mindset

Philosophía
Challenge your usage of crossover evidence that we don't use?

I'll pass.

The JLA/Avengers part of my post isn't debatable, as that is exactly what the comic portrayed.

I was talking more about the feat, position and relative performance part or the Hercules' feat is blown out of proportion one.

Parmaniac
Challenge your usage of crossover evidence that we don't use?

I'll pass.

why not Venom owned Spider-man & Supes at the same time and it's well known that Herc > Venom shifty

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
why not Venom owned Spider-man & Supes at the same time and it's well known that Herc > Venom shifty
That's different.

One is accepted by both companies and some bios. The other isn't

Mindset

Parmaniac
Originally posted by xJLxKing
That's different.

One is accepted by both companies and some bios. The other isn't

I wasn't serios, it's accepted by BOTH? Thought only DC

SoulDevourer
if its DC Hercules then he SO loses lol

Philosophía
The fact that we don't use crossovers isn't debatable.

The Herc feat is as blown out of proportion as any of Supes 'infinite' lifting feats.

Yes, which I acknowledged in my post.

Not really, no. I'd also like to point out that it was you who first brought up the 'holding the sky' feat as evidence before any of us mentioned the infinite weight lifting. smile

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I wasn't serios, it's accepted by BOTH? Thought only DC
No, it accepted by both

Mindset

Philosophía
Yes, really.

I also brought up him being the same strength as Superman as evidence.

What's your point?

Hiding behind incoherence and attempts at humor instead of proving your points ? Tsk.

At least Bran is capable of both humor and debates. You still have much to learn.

Mindset

Philosophía
you haven't brought up anything to debate

Right, Phil.

As oppossed to "Hercules lifted the sky" basis of your stance, only so that later you would go on about how 'stupid' this arguments are ?

As always.

-Pr-
get a room.

Mindset

Philosophía
No, the basis of my argument was that Herc has shown himself to have comparable strength compared to Thor, thus, comparable strength compared to Supes.

Him lifting the sky was obviously just part of my post.

You first brought up the 'lifting the sky' as evidence for Hercules not being physically inferior to Superman, before anybody else brought 'Superman lifted infinite weight', only to later point out how nonsensical these arguments are, did you not ?

Mindset

psycho gundam
you have to address the point of you being called a shoddy bran knock-off.

iceman24567
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you have to address the point of you being called a shoddy bran knock-off. laughing

Mindset
you have to address the point of you being called a shoddy bran knock-off. I'm not sure that that's a bad thing.

Philosophía
Yes, I did.

I also brought up Herc not being weaker than Supes as proof as him not being weaker than Supes, I was obviously not completely serious in the post. But once Pr rbought up that Supes infinite feat was better, I showed how they were both the same in the breadth of their showings, and the ridiculousness of them.

However, the main point was that Supes is not stronger than Herc based on both their relation to Thor in strength.

Did you actually have anything you wanted to debate about, or do you want to just keep talking about this?

Good.

You brought "he lifted the sky" just for the lulz and to bait/get a rise out of Raoul ? Maybe there's still hope for you.

Deflecting the discussion from a Hercules/Superman debate to a Thor/Superman one is a good tactic, but if you're just gonna go into a "I'll let Thor fanboys handle it" instead of following through I'll be dissapointed.

I like talking about this.

Mindset
Following through with what?

I think Thor and Supes have comparable strength based on feats that I'll let Thor fanboys post and back up, thus, I think Herc would have comparable strength to Supes.

Well I'm going to Taco Bell, then I'll be shitting for about an hour.

ttyl

Philosophía
ttyl

Pussy.

xJLxKing
laughing out loud

james2099
Herc is nowhere near supes in the strength department... Not the way goliath beat his ass... Herc is around wonderman, thor, goliath etc.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by james2099
Herc is nowhere near supes in the strength department... Not the way goliath beat his ass... Herc is around wonderman, thor, goliath etc. wait till rageofolympus sees this, prepare for a paragraph drop.

james2099
wait till rageofolympus sees this, prepare for a paragraph drop. Bring him on..... This will be childs play to prove. laughing

quanchi112
Following through with what?

I think Thor and Supes have comparable strength based on feats that I'll let Thor fanboys post and back up, thus, I think Herc would have comparable strength to Supes.

Well I'm going to Taco Bell, then I'll be shitting for about an hour.

ttyl I think most reasonable people agree if there is any strength advantage it's very minute anyways. Both are insanely strong.

carver9
Supes wins this 9/10

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Supes wins this 9/10 Stop it, NOW! ahuh

I'm going to find out who hijacked Carver's KMC account and make them pay!

Maybe I should ban it and be done with this insanity...mmm

stick out tongue

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Stop it, NOW! ahuh

I'm going to find out who hijacked Carver's KMC account and make them pay!

Maybe I should ban it and be done with this insanity...mmm

stick out tongue

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Superman loses 10/10 wink

Badabing
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.