The Celestials return to Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
So Galactus is hungry again and decides to try and consume Earth...again. But Squirrel Girl arrives and, after a lengthy fight that wasted countless galaxies (not the Milky Way), finally defeats the Devourer of Worlds and has him at death point. In the end though she decides to spare Galactus on the terms that he owed the Earth a debt. Galactus agrees.

So then just a little while later the fifth Celestial host arrives early, with THE SAME celestials as the fourth host, declaring that Earth must be destroyed.

Galactus JUST FINISHED EATING AN EARTH SIZED PLANET when he hears of this and decides to pay off his debt by rushing to the aid of the Earthlings. He brings all of his heralds with him and Tyrant, who he re-powers.

Utah also hears of this and decides to illegally interfere...again, and rushes to the aid of the Earthings.

Ego also hears of this, and, having had a fued with Exitar just a few days earlier, decides to join in on Earth's side.

Squirrel Girl is not in this.

Can the entire Earth (remember that this also includes Earth's heroes, however big of a help they might be...), including the skyfathers, and their outside allies repel the celestials? Note that, for purposes of this fight, the Earth is somehow indestructible unless if the defenders are defeated.

galactusischere
Only Galactus and Tyrant matter in this fight.
Sure Ego had beaten a few rookie celestials but the 4th host is no joke.

guy222
Celestials

5th Host contained the Goblin Force

King Kandy
I think the celestials just go away. I don't think the earth is important enough to them to get in a fight with Galactus over.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think the celestials just go away. I don't think the earth is important enough to them to get in a fight with Galactus over.

LOL yeah, but let's just say that killing Galactus won't release Abraxas or do anything bad, and the celestials are determined to destroy Earth.

Utrigita
Originally posted by guy222
Celestials

5th Host contained the Goblin Force

What I think is important to mention along with this, is the powerlevel that the fifth host apparently operates on, it was mentioned that the Goblin Force laid waste (ore something like that can't recall the exact wording) to the race of the Celestials and however this Fifth host managed to somehow contain the Goblin Force (through unknown means but still), that speaks volume for the Fifth Host, when pretty much everyone else failed and that the celestial race as a whole apparently was incapable of defeating it.

A question though regarding your opening post, what do you mean that the fifth host is the fourth, that it's basically the same celestials?

Hewhoknowsall
Sorry for the confusion, I mean FOURTH host returning to Earth and sentencing it to be destroyed.

So in other words, it's:

Galactus after eating a planet that's around the size of Earth
His Heralds
Full Power Tyrant
Utah
Ego
Earths' Skyfathers, heroes, villains and armies

vs

4th celestial host

galactusischere
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Sorry for the confusion, I mean FOURTH host returning to Earth and sentencing it to be destroyed.

So in other words, it's:

His Heralds
Full Power Tyrant
Utah
Ego

vs

4th celestial host

oh, then team big G

dmills
Big G and Co.

Hewhoknowsall
LOL everybody says Big G's team as if they (Earthlings and allies) were all fighting for HIM and not the Earth...

But I guess Galactus is the main force of the defending team, so you could say that he "leads" the team

King Kandy
This is basically Galactus, Tyrant, Utah and Ego vs. Celestials. None of the other ones matter.

guy222
Celestials

Seemed after Tiamut dismissed Uatu they became friends

stick out tongue

Knowsbleed33
So this is the host plus Exitar who is more powerful than a single host by himself?

Nihilist
Earth and chums.

basilisk

So in other words, it's:

His Heralds
Full Power Tyrant
Utah
Ego

vs

4th celestial host

Is that the entire state of Utah?

Regardless, Celestials win.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Utrigita
What I think is important to mention along with this, is the powerlevel that the fifth host apparently operates on, it was mentioned that the Goblin Force laid waste (ore something like that can't recall the exact wording) to the race of the Celestials and however this Fifth host managed to somehow contain the Goblin Force (through unknown means but still), that speaks volume for the Fifth Host, when pretty much everyone else failed and that the celestial race as a whole apparently was incapable of defeating it.

If you ask me, actually in my opinion Goblin Force defeated and won against 5th Host of Celestials, Celestials. How many are them and were still only able to contain it for some time. They even died after the battle. People really like to exaggerate about 5th host considering their fight with Goblin Force, while it was the Goblin Force who wasted them.

Galactus, FP Tyrant, Uatu and Ego all matters in this fight, but Celestials should win. Give the team Goblin Force and they crush them.

guy222
I don't exaggerate em

5th Host contained em after they defeated Big G and PF

Uatu watches like always laughing out loud

Big G/Tyrant aren't standing up to the Celestial Host

Kris Blaze
loooooool

Celestials, fairly easily. There's no chance of them leaving anyways, they either judge earth or they die. If Galactus wants to win, he'll help evolve earth and make it a world worthy of getting a thumbs up.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Xplosive
If you ask me, actually in my opinion Goblin Force defeated and won against 5th Host of Celestials, Celestials. How many are them and were still only able to contain it for some time. They even died after the battle. People really like to exaggerate about 5th host considering their fight with Goblin Force, while it was the Goblin Force who wasted them.

Galactus, FP Tyrant, Uatu and Ego all matters in this fight, but Celestials should win. Give the team Goblin Force and they crush them.

I don't recall it being mentioned that the fifth host died after having contained the Goblin Force?

I wouldn't call it exaggerate when we look at the circumstances surrounding the Goblin force, first off it defeated the Phoenix Force, then it beats down Galactus and then being to lay the beatdown on the Celestial Race as a whole, then it gets stopped by the Fifth, atleast that is the chain of event that Uatu outlined.

quanchi112
Celestials win.

Hewhoknowsall
This is 4th host, not 5th guys

Xplosive
I don't recall it being mentioned that the fifth host died after having contained the Goblin Force?

I wouldn't call it exaggerate when we look at the circumstances surrounding the Goblin force, first off it defeated the Phoenix Force, then it beats down Galactus and then being to lay the beatdown on the Celestial Race as a whole, then it gets stopped by the Fifth, atleast that is the chain of event that Uatu outlined.

It is said they only contained it after their race being devastated.

These team would lose to the 4th host of the Celestials.

Utrigita
It is said they only contained it after their race being devastated.

These team would lose to the 4th host of the Celestials.

Yes, I said that.

Depends on how you look at the Celestials and Galactus imo, which is the reason why I haven't stated a opinion yet.

Xplosive
Depends on how you look at the Celestials and Galactus imo, which is the reason why I haven't stated a opinion yet.

Galactus is nowhere near Goblin Force. Actually the whole team combined doesn't come near the Goblin Force. Although Galactus has some powerful help, especially FP Tyrant, it wouldn't be enough.

guy222
Yes, I said that.

I already know ur answer eternal friend smile

Utrigita
Galactus is nowhere near Goblin Force. Actually the whole team combined doesn't come near the Goblin Force. Although Galactus has some powerful help, especially FP Tyrant, it wouldn't be enough.

I'm aware of that, like you yourself is aware of that abc logic hardly works in a versus battle with the number of variables that can be brought into the equation concerning the fourth Celestial host against Galactus and his team, hence I haven't stated my opinion.

Hewhoknowsall
I don't believe that the 4th host was the one to contain Goblin Force, was it?

Anyway, how do Big G/Utah/Tyrant/Ego compare with celestials?

Knowsbleed33
No, the 5th Host contained the GF. The 4th Host also included Exitar who is a host all by himself.

Those 4 can't take out the 4th host.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No, the 5th Host contained the GF. The 4th Host also included Exitar who is a host all by himself.

Those 4 can't take out the 4th host.

Exitar was a member of the fourth host? Wasn't he not part of any host at all?

And in my old thread asking how many Celestials can Galactus beat, most said 5 or all (latter is ridiculous though).

Knowsbleed33
He appeared with the 4th host. But, you're right. He's not technically a part of any host. He's called forth when a planet needs to be destroyed.

Slaanesh
Celestial

guy222
yep

Nestical
MJJ solos

K Von Doom
Utah also hears of this and decides to illegally interfere...again, and rushes to the aid of the Earthings.

I think the Jazz can pull out a win

Lord Feron
Doom stealz Big G's powers then proceeds to steal the celetial powaz!!

Tenebrous
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I think the Jazz can pull out a win

They need to bring in the big guns.

Greg Ostertag vs. Exitar.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Nestical
MJJ solos

You mean the late MJJ?

guy222
Originally posted by Tenebrous
They need to bring in the big guns.

Greg Ostertag vs. Exitar.

Osterrag laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think Big G and Full Powered Tyrant, EGO and a watcher are enough to deal with any one celestial.

guy222
Remember, good friend

This is the 4th Celestial Host. And Exitar is with them

Uatu just watched when The Monolith Gatherer arrived. Did nothing when Exitar slew The One. He made a bond with Tiamut after getting dissed. IMO, he's not a factor here. Ego made Galactus run. He's tough. Marvel jobbed Ego out recently during a recent Nova issue. Big G/Tyrant basically alone vs many Celestials. I would give the Celestials the nod

Hewhoknowsall
Remember, good friend

Uatu just watched when The Monolith Gatherer arrived. Did nothing when Exitar slew The One. He made a bond with Tiamut after getting dissed. IMO, he's not a factor here. Ego made Galactus run. He's tough. Marvel jobbed Ego out recently during a recent Nova issue. Big G/Tyrant basically alone vs many Celestials. I would give the Celestials the nod

Exitar isn't really part of the host...

although since they want to destroy earth, I guess that he'd come too...

Which is strange; why do they need Exitar to kill a planet? An average celestial probably has the power to do it himself/herself.

King Kandy
Remember, good friend

How strong do you think Galactus is compared to an average Celestial?

King Kandy

Which is strange; why do they need Exitar to kill a planet? An average celestial probably has the power to do it himself/herself.
Celestials have a job welfare program.

guy222

Exitar has only appeared a few times. He has received the code from Arishem

Arishem has the power to decimate worlds

guy222
How strong do you think Galactus is compared to an average Celestial?

IMO, its unknown

Celestials have never been quantified as average

They all have different tasks

King Kandy
IMO, its unknown

Celestials have never been quantified as average

They all have different tasks
Yeah but some are clearly stronger. Arishem, TOAA, Exitar, Scathan are all clearly above average in power.

In Earth X Galactus was busting celestials all over the place. Do you think that's realistic for 616?

Knowsbleed33
Celestials have their roles. Exitars seems to be to destroy and/or recreate.

K Von Doom
Much more terrifying than Exitar would have to be Oneg the Prober. Galactus might want to stay clear of that guy.

guy222
Yeah but some are clearly stronger. Arishem, TOAA, Exitar, Scathan are all clearly above average in power.

In Earth X Galactus was busting celestials all over the place. Do you think that's realistic for 616?

Tiamut has made stars and is = to The Fulcrum

Can Galactus defeat a Celestial Host. IMO, no

guy222
Much more terrifying than Exitar would have to be Oneg the Prober. Galactus might want to stay clear of that guy.

laughing out loud

I wonder wat Ziran tests

stick out tongue

Hewhoknowsall
So...should this fight include Exitar or not? It might be more fair if we don't...

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but there are 9 celestials in the first host, right?

So it's Galactus, Tyrant, Ego, Utah, Galactus's heralds and Earth vs celestials.

Latter two are virtually useless, but it's plausible that they might be able to at least distract a celestial...

So Galactus might have to take 2 celestials, probably Ashirem and someone else. Can he? I dunno, but according to one of my old threads most people said that he could take 5 or more.

Tyrant might have to take 1 or 2.

...and yeah, on second thought, celestials probably win.

K Von Doom

In Earth X Galactus was busting celestials all over the place.

Wasn't that Franklin Richards?

K Von Doom
If somehow Strange managed to convince otherdimensional entities to help such as the Vishanti, Sky Fathers, Dormammu, Cyttorak, Zom... etc. If Doom convinces Kang to time hop and gather heroes from the past and future to help. If Xavier is able to convince the Shi'ar to help. If the Inhumans, Kree and Skrulls helped. If Earth had the Starbrand and Nullifier... then the Celestials may have a fight in their hands.

King Kandy
Wasn't that Franklin Richards?
Yeah, but people didn't know that at the time but were still like "oh yeah, Galactus is here, he's going to kick their asses all over the place".

Hewhoknowsall
This is Galactus, his heralds, Tyrant, Utah, Ego and ALL Earthlings (including skyfathers).

galactusischere
If somehow Strange managed to convince otherdimensional entities to help such as the Vishanti, Sky Fathers, Dormammu, Cyttorak, Zom... etc. If Doom convinces Kang to time hop and gather heroes from the past and future to help. If Xavier is able to convince the Shi'ar to help. If the Inhumans, Kree and Skrulls helped. If Earth had the Starbrand and Nullifier... then the Celestials may have a fight in their hands.

or.. galactus nullifies them all from existence

guy222
Big G doesn't go around Nullifying ppl

galactusischere
Big G doesn't go around Nullifying ppl

true, true which is why the humans and their allies don't stand a chance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.