Take me from behind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Melissa Cherry
DOKQ_pdhyj4

steverules_2
hehe how bout that, my first TV appearence and I'm a bear..well kinda first appearence. I've been on sky sports 1 twice...or once

dadudemon
Originally posted by steverules_2
hehe how bout that, my first TV appearence and I'm a bear..well kinda first appearence. I've been on sky sports 1 twice...or once

Woah....is that really you?

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Melissa Cherry
DOKQ_pdhyj4 lovin the avviOriginally posted by steverules_2
hehe how bout that, my first TV appearence and I'm a bear..well kinda first appearence. I've been on sky sports 1 twice...or once can i have your autograph?

Impediment
I smell troll.

Amazing Vrayo!!
stop feeding

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Impediment
I smell troll. ban it! ban it!!!

Neo_Version 7
Troll or not; this is one of the best thread titles in quite some time.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
lovin the avvi can i have your autograph?

Yes, I wanted a trip to Hawaii so I was all like 'now what job could I do?' and then I saw an ad that needed a guy dresses a blue bear giving a girl anal in a music video and I was just totally like 'wow dude I could do that!' so then I got my trip to Hawaii and aids giggity

http://www.stealbelle.id.au/tufftruck/quagmire.gif

Amazing Vrayo!!
k, so, do i get your autograph or are you just gonna keep talking? disgust

skitz_O_frantik
lmfao..
when you gone lhet me hitt that mami?

steverules_2
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
k, so, do i get your autograph or are you just gonna keep talking? disgust

Hmmm odd, was sure I put dadudemons quote in there...hmm oh well but yeah u can have my autograph...for $15 stick out tongue

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by skitz_O_frantik
lmfao..
when you gone lhet me hitt that mami? What a cool guy!Originally posted by steverules_2
Hmmm odd, was sure I put dadudemons quote in there...hmm oh well but yeah u can have my autograph...for $15 stick out tongue Sounds like a bargain nerd

steverules_2
F*ck yeah

AsbestosFlaygon
Now I'm horny

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.