Superman 1 Million vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xJLxKing
Both at FP.
Setting: In a solar system near the Tyrant Sun
Odin may call on Destroyer armor

dmills
Odin. But it'd be tough IMO. But then again maybe I'm being biased as Supes 1million is my favorite incarnation of Supes PERIOD. But in the end all he is really is Majestic in DC form.

kgkg
Originally posted by dmills
But in the end all he is really is Majestic in DC form. wacko

Galan007
if we are using 'galaxy-buster' odin, i'd give him the nod.

using odin as he is typically portrayed though? whole new ball game... but prolly odin.

iceman24567
The armor seals the deal imo

nicamarvin
Odin. But it'd be tough IMO. HOW....... confused HE would stop time and Rape Supes.... laughing

dmills
Originally posted by nicamarvin
HOW....... confused HE would stop time and Rape Supes.... laughing Hey, I'm trying to show some love for one of my favorite characters of all time here! He has a chance! laughing

dmills
Originally posted by kgkg
wacko Care to comment. Mr. Majestic has showings on par with Supes 1 mil.

xJLxKing
People shouldn't forget that this is under the Super sun. Superman's regeneration powers are off the charts

dmills
Originally posted by xJLxKing
People shouldn't forget that this is under the Super sun. Superman's regeneration powers are off the charts Which is why I give him a chance. That is if Odin doesn't figure out to snuff out the star confused

Kris Blaze
Odin cut Surtur off from the Sword of twilight's instant-regeneration, I think he can figure out how to deal with Superman's healing trick no expression

carver9
Odin doesnt need the armor

kgkg
Care to comment. Mr. Majestic has showings on par with Supes 1 mil. Superman has better showings than Majestic.

xJLxKing
Which is why I give him a chance. That is if Odin doesn't figure out to snuff out the star confused
Going to be hard to fight Superman and Solaris

King Kandy
I don't think Solaris will be trouble for Odin, Kyle gave him problems by himself.

AsbestosFlaygon
Odin wins. Won't be easy though.
Odin will be severely injured after the fight.

Odin, at his peak, would stomp Supes 1M.

BattleMage
Odin curbstomp!!!

dmills
In all seriousness, Odin can control both cosmic and mystical/magical energy. He is a top of the food chain matter/energy/reality manipulator that can create little galaxies. He'd beat Supes 1mil.

zeel
People shouldn't forget that this is under the Super sun. Superman's regeneration powers are off the charts

means nothing, odin turns the sun into a bannana.

gogogadgetgo
odin via pimp slap

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1272/odinpimpslap.th.jpg

WhiteWitchKing
nevermind. This looks far more fair.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t437136.html

red_turtle
Superman 1 Million takes this, too fast too strong and overall too powerful, odins magic wont work on him since he got a good portion of the 5 IMP magic powers and 5 IMP owns the Odin force magic any given day

S1M RAPES

odin got stalemeted by surtur , owned by mangog and the dark gods, knocked down on his ass by thor , oh and 1 PIS feat of him shacking the multiverse 30 years ago Lol , he couldnt even ko thanos

1 Million is too powerful his only weakness is when he is away from the super sun other than that magic will never hurt him and nothing odin can do will hurt him,1 Million is a god in his own right, owning a high herald with breath, being able to destroy a giant red star with breath alone, punchig time 853 centeries into the future while weaken, holding back a galaxy, containing solar and cosmic explosions with his force field, Kal kent murders the old fool

the Darkone
SM1 dies a horrblie death, Odin is too strong, too fast, too damn powerful, SM1 becomes Odin new b***h!

red_turtle
Originally posted by the Darkone
SM1 dies a horrblie death, Odin is too strong, too fast, too damn powerful, SM1 becomes Odin new b***h!

prove odin is stronger faster and more powerful

the Darkone
Originally posted by red_turtle
prove odin is stronger faster and more powerful

It's been proven, unlike you I dont have to wank a character up to my expectation of what I want him to be. Let us know when SM1 can cause shock waves through out the Multiverse, destroy a galaxy and create one also, and show us not speculation where SM1 has destroyed a whole race of beings number in the billions how rival Asgard and then resurrect them later with a gesture!

We will be waiting, all of us! smile

red_turtle
Originally posted by the Darkone
It's been proven, unlike you I dont have to wank a character up to my expectation of what I want him to be. Let us know when SM1 can cause shock waves through out the Multiverse, destroy a galaxy and create one also, and show us not speculation where SM1 has destroyed a whole race of beings number in the billions how rival Asgard and then resurrect them later with a gesture!

We will be waiting, all of us! smile

thats ironic how you are talking about wanking since you are doing it with odin

what was proven? where? please prove it to me prove me odin is stronger faster and more powerful i want to see it , i posted his feats which are above the things odin did and i explained why the universe shacking is a 1 time trick pony that is considered a huge PIS

i showed you superman 1 million causing sockwaves thruought the entire time line with punches while being very very weaken which logically tells us if he was at full power he could do much more damage than that so that fact alone is >> that PIS feat odin had

odin destroying a whole race doesnt mean much.. you know what? i willbe very very generous and say it equels destroying a planet... so basically its odin destroying a planet? wow!!! really??? wow!!!!

why should i careif odin was able to ressurect a whole race? how is it going to help him in a fight? is he going to ressurect jean grey and let her fight 1 million? Lol

as i said before i posted feats and told you why 1 million beats that ass , you didnt prove me wrong its on your head boy

the Darkone

what was proven? where? please prove it to me prove me odin is stronger faster and more powerful i want to see it , i posted his feats which are above the things odin did and i explained why the universe shacking is a 1 time trick pony that is considered a huge PIS

i showed you superman 1 million causing sockwaves thruought the entire time line with punches while being very very weaken which logically tells us if he was at full power he could do much more damage than that so that fact alone is >> that PIS feat odin had

odin destroying a whole race doesnt mean much.. you know what? i willbe very very generous and say it equels destroying a planet... so basically its odin destroying a planet? wow!!! really??? wow!!!!

why should i careif odin was able to ressurect a whole race? how is it going to help him in a fight? is he going to ressurect jean grey and let her fight 1 million? Lol

as i said before i posted feats and told you why 1 million beats that ass , you didnt prove me wrong its on your head boy

You haven't' shown us sh**, and the only thing you have shown us is your fanboyism and bias logic ,and the who the f**k you are calling boy, watch 'who you calling a boy". We can debate like adults, but you wan to get into insults, I am the wrong mutherf**kin one.

zeel

your point?...................Odin eats the sun for lunch then has supes for dinner.

Only version of supes beating odin is CA supes. ! million GA prime supes only stand a slight chance due to the fact that they are highly if not imune to magic. other then that their powerset is not even close to on par with odin.

zeel

Not worth really arguing with people some people just beilieve in what they want weather its possible or not.

supes gets destroyed, the only reason he lasts more then 5 seconds is his immunity to magic. his actual powerset is nothing to odin.

ozz81
Odin

CapPlanet
Superman 1 Million

chezees
S1M

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.