Daken vs Skaar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilTyrant
Just saw these two go at it, not sure if everyone seen it already, but tell me who wins.
This battle happens in "The Incredible Hulk 603"

guy222
Skaar lost

jalek moye
Daken won

EvilTyrant
This fight showed me how dangerous Daken can be with those muramasa claws.

Kazenji
And also the pheromones which writers keep forgetting about.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Kazenji
And also the pheromones which writers keep forgetting about.

Well Pak didn't. even though everyone thought he would

guy222
What is laughable is Daken can barely win in his own book, guest stars in a Hulk book and embarasses Skaar

Terrible

Knowsbleed33
Except it was all probably an act.

guy222
Could be

Maybe a David Copperfield magic trick

stick out tongue

EvilTyrant
I'm not sure if Daken was manipulating Skaar the whole fight, even when he changed back to a child and wanted to die. That could have been Daken's doing. Was wondering why Skaar kept saying stupid and started to attack Daken.

Knowsbleed33
I think they were working together.

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
Skaar lost Originally posted by jalek moye
Daken won Skaar wanted to die according to the dialect. That Muramasa blade will make it tough for anyone with a healing factor.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by EvilTyrant
I'm not sure if Daken was manipulating Skaar the whole fight, even when he changed back to a child and wanted to die. That could have been Daken's doing. Was wondering why Skaar kept saying stupid and started to attack Daken. i found that a little perplexing cause of the "stupid" part, it looked like daken was manipulating him, skaar even said he "stinks", then the weirdness messed up the logical coarse of events,

carver9
What bad showings does Daken have? He loose his battles BUT the people that he fight he overwhelm them and has the lead until either a plot or a sneak attack hits him.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Badabing
Skaar wanted to die according to the dialect. That Muramasa blade will make it tough for anyone with a healing factor.

He reatced really negativly after that. I think Daken made him say that, he also looked surprised right before he said it.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
I think they were working together.
To accomplish what?

StiltmanFTW
I hope we'll find out eventually.

jalek moye
Isn't he supposed to be in Wolverine origins soon?

joesha28
Daken won... Skaar was wreaked. And guess wat Logan lost to Skaar on Origins!!!

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
Isn't he supposed to be in Wolverine origins soon?

Skaar appeared in #41, yes, and it looks like he's going to stay for a while.

Originally posted by joesha28
Daken won... Skaar was wreaked. And guess wat Logan lost to Skaar on Origins!!!

Logan didn't fight back.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Logan didn't fight back.

cause he had no chance to do so shifty yeah how does it feel when someone flames your favorite huh? laughing

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by jalek moye
To accomplish what?

Yeah, because Daken being able to wreck Skaar makes so much more sense.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Parmaniac
cause he had no chance to do so shifty yeah how does it feel when someone flames your favorite huh? laughing

Wayverine is not my favorite ahah And at least he wasn't molested when he was 12 stick out tongue Steven "Skip" Westcott anyone?

Yeah, because Daken being able to wreck Skaar makes so much more sense.

Why not? High lv pheromone manipulation, superior skills, speed and agility, weapons that can cut through anything and block hf...

Knowsbleed33
Skaar has shown he can't hang with the class 100's physically now you're going to take away his ability to hang with the street-levellers?

StiltmanFTW
Skaar has shown he can't hang with the class 100's physically now you're going to take away his ability to hang with the street-levellers?

Just because Daken is street lvler/low meta doesn't mean the weapons he wields lose their magic properties in a fight with a Hulk-lite being.

r0nm0n88
just a question.
what class is skaar?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by r0nm0n88
just a question.
what class is skaar?

Without the Old Power? No idea.

Juk3n

Daken isnt just some punk street leveller though is he? You know this. He has anti-life freakin claws ffs, it makes perfect sense that he can take down people waaay above his class if they depend on battlefield regeneration to get through injuries.

SuperiorTech
Considering that Skaar was ignorant of Drakens powers and he seems to have a thing for slugging it out with people first and not using his oldpower I don't have a problem with it.Anyway should Draken be able to cut Skaar in the first place well he is Pak's creation if he thinks he should guess it's fine.

Trackz
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=499776

this was made already, but anyway skaar should take this, i believe Daken should win the first fight because no one expects the mura-masa claws, but once those are known then Skaar would win.

Endless Mike
Skaar was only distracted and temporarily held in check by a cheap shot. If he was serious he would have used Old Power and easily won.

StiltmanFTW
Nah, pheromones would keep him distracted.

Metalmanx
Sure looked like Daken would've been cleaved in two by Skaar's sword if it wasn't for Wolverine's interference in the fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Sure looked like Daken would've been cleaved in two by Skaar's sword if it wasn't for Wolverine's interference in the fight.

Akihiro likes it when his dad feels pain. Blocking the sword with his skull was much more entertaining for him than just dodging the attack... which he was fully capable of.

Kris Blaze
RRRAARARRRRGHHGHGH, I'VE GOT THE FANBOYITIS

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kris Blaze

That's the best you got? You're getting old.

Daken is a sadistic psycho and even after he found out that Logan wasn't responsible for Itsu's death, he still enjoyed hurting him.

Moreover, he got stabbed by Logan just before Skaar hulked out again.

SuperiorTech
That's the best you got? You're getting old.

Daken is a sadistic psycho and even after he found out that Logan wasn't responsible for Itsu's death, he still enjoyed hurting him.

Moreover, he got stabbed by Logan just before Skaar hulked out again.

So who do you think would win if they had a rematch?

The Pict
Originally posted by guy222
What is laughable is Daken can barely win in his own book, guest stars in a Hulk book and embarasses Skaar

Terrible

I don't like Skaar or the current Hulk comic.

Parmaniac
Question: Was it ever mentioned how long the HF gets cancelled by the Murasama blade? I mean sooner or later the effect must end otherwise almost everyone would die after a single slice.

Badabing
Originally posted by The Pict
I don't like Skaar or the current Hulk comic. durhulkOriginally posted by Parmaniac
Question: Was it ever mentioned how long the HF gets cancelled by the Murasama blade? I mean sooner or later the effect must end otherwise almost everyone would die after a single slice. Battlehammer or Jinzin may know. Logan said it would cancel Skaar's HF long enough for him to die from the injuries.

The Pict
durhulk

WELL IT'S STUPID! I hate the depiction of Banner that everyone else seems to love. He wanders around with this stupid smug expression. Hacking stuff with iPod or whatever. He's a nuclear physicist not a computer hacker FFS!

Also hasn't recently been released from captivity? (when Rulk destroyed the facility he was being held in) How does he keep getting his hands on all the tech he has?

I just don't like it nahuh

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
So who do you think would win if they had a rematch?

Frankly, it depends on the environment and distance between them. The bigger the distance the better chance of winning Skaar gets. He has to get out of the pheromone range. Guess he'd win in a forum fight (.5 kilometres) if he used Old Power instead of going h2h.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Question: Was it ever mentioned how long the HF gets cancelled by the Murasama blade? I mean sooner or later the effect must end otherwise almost everyone would die after a single slice.

We saw Logan with an open wound for three issues, IIRC. Don't know how long it was, I'd have to re-read it. It was supposed to be permanent, Logan thought there would be a scar on his chest. Well, we don't see that scar, so it cannot last forever.

The Pict
http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/5249/incrediblehulk603004.jpg

So smug and know-it-all! shakefist

Badabing
WELL IT'S STUPID! I hate the depiction of Banner that everyone else seems to love. He wanders around with this stupid smug expression. Hacking stuff with iPod or whatever. He's a nuclear physicist not a computer hacker FFS!

Also hasn't recently been released from captivity? (when Rulk destroyed the facility he was being held in) How does he keep getting his hands on all the tech he has?

I just don't like it nahuh You hate Banner...stupid, smug expression!?!?!? ohno

You talk like that about Banner again...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/Untitled-Scanned-04-12.jpg

stick out tongue

Banner had secret bases all through the US. He's not only a physicist but rivals Reed and Stark in IQs. So I don't think his skills regarding computers and hacking is a stretch.

The Pict
You hate Banner...stupid, smug expression!?!?!? ohno

You talk like that about Banner again...
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/Marvel/Marvel%20Scans/Untitled-Scanned-04-12.jpg

stick out tongue

laughing out loud

Banner had secret bases all through the US. He's not only a physicist but rivals Reed and Stark in IQs. So I don't think his skills regarding computers and hacking is a stretch.

Or maybe Pak is writing rubbish! sly

StiltmanFTW
We saw Logan with an open wound for three issues, IIRC. Don't know how long it was, I'd have to re-read it. It was supposed to be permanent, Logan thought there would be a scar on his chest. Well, we don't see that scar, so it cannot last forever.

Sorry, I made a terrible mistake embarrasment

Logan was cut by Cap wielding the Muramasa Blade in Origins #4. Last time we see him with that wound was in issue 11.

Knowsbleed33
I don't like Skaar or the current Hulk comic.

The best post thus far.

Mshinu
Bah! Daken had the chanse to finish off the whimpering preteen Culk (conan hulk) and should have taken it.

Lord Feron

Agreed, he just being a big douchebag..

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Agreed, he just being a big douchebag..

And Reed (Especially Reed) and Tony aren't big douchebags? Hank Pym Scientist Supreme ftw.

Knowsbleed33

Another awesome post I missed. Bat-Banner is indeed rapidly becoming annoying.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
And Reed (Especially Reed) and Tony aren't big douchebags? Hank Pym Scientist Supreme ftw.

Well reed just being a stuck nerd... tony is just a playboy. Anyway what do I care if they are douches with all due respect it more acceptable if their being douchy especially tony. Banner isn't suppose to be a douche... Like wtf when he lost hulk he also lost being a nice guy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.