de-powerd Juggs vs Bulldozer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
New Excalibur Juggs.

Who wins?

snoopdogg
Juggernaut easily.

guy222
Juggs

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut.

Ptr_Grifin
Huggernaut.

KingD19
Bulldozer couldn't beat Luke Cage, or a number of other people way below Imposternaut.

geshien
Meh. I would've picked Juggs too.

He did get rocked by the crew, so I figured someone might've put up a argument in Dozers defense, like a Hulk fanboy or something.

Knowsbleed33
Meh, Cain didn't really fight back or try to stop them. He was pretty depressed in that issue.

snoopdogg
Yea, I don't recall Cain trying to stop them and even after that beating he took he got up iirc.

Knowsbleed33
Yeah, he dropped the double-decker bus on Wrecker and then just walked off. He was hurt though.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Yeah, he dropped the double-decker bus on Wrecker and then just walked off. He was hurt though. Actually it took all 3 of them to lift the bus, then they beat the sh!t out of Cain, then he got back up although he was hurt.

Knowsbleed33
No, I meant when Cain chucked the bus back onto Wrecker at the end of the fight with Excalibur and the Crew. They dropped it on him first after he was down.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No, I meant when Cain chucked the bus back onto Wrecker at the end of the fight with Excalibur and the Crew. They dropped it on him first after he was down. Oh, I have not seen that in awhile.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by geshien
Meh. I would've picked Juggs too.

He did get rocked by the crew, so I figured someone might've put up a argument in Dozers defense, like a Hulk fanboy or something.

Why would a Hulk fan boy argue on the side of Bulldozer or any Wrecking Crew member, for that matter??

Knowsbleed33
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/New%20Excalibur/NewExcalibur13_14.jpg

geshien
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Why would a Hulk fan boy argue on the side of Bulldozer or any Wrecking Crew member, for that matter??

awebrow

Don't worry about it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.