Rune King Thor vs The One (The Quintessence)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
When The Quintessence join forces they form a being called One. Or something to that. How does RKT do against it?

boriquaking55
I think this fight depends entirely on Phantom Stranger and how his abilities translate to the One.

Prep-Man
Does anyone have an pics of the One?

Omega Vision
Rune King Thor get's spanked. The combined might of the Quintessence would be enough to make the Living Tribunal raise an eyebrow (not that the One is on the level of the LT, its just that it would be powerful enough that the LT would keep tabs on it and be wary of its actions, the one is a multiversal being)

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Rune King Thor get's spanked. The combined might of the Quintessence would be enough to make the Living Tribunal raise an eyebrow (not that the One is on the level of the LT, its just that it would be powerful enough that the LT would keep tabs on it and be wary of its actions, the one is a multiversal being)

What actions has the One done that puts him that high?

Omega Vision
Not sure about the one but the members of the Quintessence are all high end skyfathers, Phantom Stranger was so powerful the Spectre couldn't kill him, Shazam briefly had the upper hand in a fight with a bloodlusted Spectre, and High Father has a direct link with the Source itself.

King Kandy
No way. LT could swat him like a fly.

boriquaking55
Not sure about the one but the members of the Quintessence are all high end skyfathers, Phantom Stranger was so powerful the Spectre couldn't kill him, Shazam briefly had the upper hand in a fight with a bloodlusted Spectre, and High Father has a direct link with the Source itself.

The Spectre vs. Shazam/PS fights were PIS

quanchi112
Originally posted by boriquaking55
The Spectre vs. Shazam/PS fights were PIS What makes you think so.

AsbestosFlaygon
If I'm correct, you are referring to when Highfather combined their powers to form a single being with his staff?
Phantom Stranger wasn't part of that merge... however Zeus was.
Although it is safe to presume that if PS did merge, said being would be in uber levels.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
however Zeus was.

EDIT: I meant Ares was

Kris Blaze
Don't think RKT has the feats to warrant a win here.

The LT keeps tabs on Odin, so that's kind of a stupid claim.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Does anyone have an pics of the One? Genesis, right?

If you want a scan I could provide one. I give this to RK Thor personally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.