Johnny Cage vs Rufus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
Johnny Cage is in Rome working on a remake of the Bruce Lee classic Way of the Dragon, with himself playing the role of karate champion Colt (played by Chuck Norris), while Fei Long is playing Bruce Lee's title character.

Unfortunately, Rufus is also in Rome, looking for Ken (who was in Monaco with his wife), but had taken a wrong turn.

Rufus crashes the movie set inside the Colisieum, wrecking shop on the muscle in his search for Ken. Instead, he finds a pissed-off Johnny Cage. Cage himself is friends with Ken (who gave him Ryu's number when Johnny needed a karate coordinator for his flicks), and decides to kick the self-styled Kung Fu master's arse to the moon.

Ridley_Prime
Uh... awkward match is awkward, regardless of the victor.

And I remember Way of the Dragon. Haha. Classic. Wasn't that like the only movie where Chuck Norris was a bad guy and lost?

Quincy
Johnny Cage

ballbreaker = win

The Warlord
Originally posted by Quincy
Johnny Cage

ballbreaker = win

One good cup check to the American Fat ass,and he's down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MooCowofJustice
Rufus wins.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Quincy
Johnny Cage

ballbreaker = win That's under the assumption he can even find Rufus' ballz.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Chuck Norris was a bad guy and lost?

Lies no expression

stick out tongue Yeah it was, pretty bad fight though ^^'

Ridley_Prime
Indeed. laughing out loud

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Indeed. laughing out loud

That five-hit combo Chuck did was vicious.

I-Drop
Cage knocks his head off & everybody celebrates.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
That five-hit combo Chuck did was vicious.
Yeah, but after that, the fight scene itself just went downhill... and I'm not sayin' that because Bruce won.

Originally posted by I-Drop
Cage knocks his head off & everybody celebrates.
Ah, I-Drop is here. The circle is now complete again. laughing out loud

I-Drop
laughing out loud

Quincy
Originally posted by NemeBro
That's under the assumption he can even find Rufus' ballz.

Rufus is one big ball

NemeBro
Originally posted by I-Drop
Cage knocks his head off & everybody celebrates. LEAVE NAO!

JOHNNY CAGE IS A HOMO!!!

Quincy
Originally posted by NemeBro
LEAVE NAO!

JOHNNY CAGE IS A HOMO!!!

Incorrect

MooCowofJustice
No, he was correct.

NemeBro
Johnny Cage sucks ballz man.

I-Drop
Nah. He's cool and doesn't suck anything. The original MK only had one character that sucks & it wasn't Cage. Rufus on the other hand.......

MooCowofJustice
Rufus on the other hand is ****ing amazing.

I-Drop
laughing out loud I'm amazed @just how much he ****ing sucks. I love SF to death, but Rufus is a waste

MooCowofJustice
Nah, Rufus is amazing. Ryu wishes he was as awesome as Rufus.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, I think I've seen this argument about Cage (as a character) somewhere before. Brings back memories... big grin

I love you guys.
Now let's go back to arguing between Superman and Captain Marvel again, for old time's sake.

I-Drop
laughing out loud My arguing about lame ass Supes days are done. @least here anyways. It was in the MK v Dc thread, but I feel like me & Neme got carried away talking about the origins of Stupidman's powers. I apologize for that

Ridley_Prime
Haha, it's all right. I found it entertaining. stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Rufus ain't that bad.

His design is somewhat annoying, but his fighting style is cool and like how crazy his quotes are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.