Strong Guy vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
I've been wondering who'd win between these two guys. Current versions I guess.

Who wins?

-K-M-
Walter after a good fight

and you wonder? Had nothing to do with the other thread right?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Walter after a good fight

and you wonder? Had nothing to do with the other thread right? Just trying to find somebody who can beat the almighty Sasquatch. Not sure if Guido can do it.

-K-M-
Oh my, tad upset are we? but there are a lot of people who can beat "the almighty Sasquatch"

snoopdogg
Oh my, tad upset are we? but there are a lot of people who can beat "the almighty Sasquatch" Upset? About what? Pretty sure you were flying solo in that thread.

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Upset? About what? Pretty sure you were flying solo in that thread.

Read it again as I wasn't (StiltmanFTW, Kris Blaze), but your biggest supporter was Starscream erm

snoopdogg
Yea, but I wasn't the one scrapping the barrel by making stuff up like it was too windy for Sasquatch or it was a drawing error!

A frigging drawing error!

-K-M-
Oooook? Do we know what actually happened? No. Did I say either of those options were 100% legit? No. We don't know what happened, so not sure why you keep thinking I said that's clearly what happened as I don't know erm

Also are you really that shocked drawing errors occur? They occur pretty frequently actually. Not saying for sure that was the case, but it has happened many times.

snoopdogg
I've never heard the drawing error card played. That's a new one.

-K-M-
I've never heard the drawing error card played. That's a new one.

What card? Im not even saying that is what happened. Are you not even listening? erm

snoopdogg
What card? Im not even saying that is what happened. Are you not even listening? erm I'm saying I've never ever heard that even brought up in a comic debate.

-K-M-
once again why is it a shock for you to find out drawing errors occur? Do they happen? Yes, quite frequently. Am I saying that is what actually occured? No. erm

snoopdogg
You sure seem to cling to the fact that it was too windy or it was a drawing error rather than Colossus knocking him down.

-K-M-
You sure seem to cling to the fact that it was too windy or it was a drawing error rather than Colossus knocking him down.

*sigh* Colossus took down with a judo toss, but after that the storm got out of control and the fighting stopped walter was standing. Then the storm continued to get worse and Storm cleared the snow storm and Walter was on his knees. Everyone was in the same position they were in just before the storm got out of control and the fighting stopped. We dont know what happened thats the point its not that hard to grasp really erm

I have never said one thing definetly happened or another, yet you keep saying I did which is a blantant lie erm

snoopdogg
Let me ask you a question then. In your opinion did the wind knock him down, was it a drawing error, or did Colossus do it?

KingD19
Maybe the throw took more out of Walter than he let on.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by KingD19
Maybe the throw took more out of Walter than he let on. Oh, that's not possible.

Although Colossus did take Nimrod out with a Judo throw.

-K-M-
Let me ask you a question then. In your opinion did the wind knock him down, was it a drawing error, or did Colossus do it?

Come on man your clearly not listening....I don't know. I can't say one way or another as I don't know and no one does either. erm

Originally posted by KingD19
Maybe the throw took more out of Walter than he let on.

erm

jrodslam
Depends.

ExodusCloak

erm

Well that was the Alpha Flights second appearance right and they were created at the time to prop up the X-Men so seeing how all those Alpha Flight feats didn't exist at the time it is possible...plus Claremont wrote it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jrodslam
Depends. Are you referring to the fight?

Yea, I'd say it can go either way.

-K-M-
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Well that was the Alpha Flights second appearance right and they were created at the time to prop up the X-Men so seeing how all those Alpha Flight feats didn't exist at the time it is possible...plus Claremont wrote it.

Walter had one of his best strength feats in his 1st apperance.

snoopdogg
Walter had one of his best strength feats in his 1st apperance. That is his best imo. Kayoing Logan so easily is up there also.

ExodusCloak
Walter had one of his best strength feats in his 1st apperance.

Which would make the whole Colossus thing even more impressive...that still doesn't take away from the fact that Claremont at the time was trying to make the X-Men more credible by creating foes that would make them look more credible hence Magnetos upgrade. erm

-K-M-
That is his best imo. Kayoing Logan so easily is up there also.

The navy battleship was his best feat.

snoopdogg
The navy battleship was his best feat. Possibly, but he just lifted a corner of it. He threw that plane against the thrusters 1000 feat.

-K-M-
Possibly, but he just lifted a corner of it. He threw that plane against the thrusters 1000 feat.

He was dragging it in shore and pushed it out, that's more impressive.

snoopdogg
He was dragging it in shore and pushed it out, that's more impressive. Pushing a boat isn't impressive as lifting it.

-K-M-
As you mentioned, he didn't fully lift it

ColossusGrundy
I don't think Guido could handle it without a trip to the cardiac center.

Current Colossus or classic Juggs would be a much better fight. Either of those could probably take Sasquatch, who BTW is a pretty sweet character.

jrodslam
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
I don't think Guido could handle it without a trip to the cardiac center.

Current Colossus or classic Juggs would be a much better fight. Either of those could probably take Sasquatch, who BTW is a pretty sweet character.

Repeating what i said in the other thread with Guido. There hasnt been a case of a heart condition in over 10 years besides what happened in the Hulk book. That should have never happened.

Im not quite sure what lvl's Sassy is at right now, and depending on the story and how the fight is written, it can go either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.