Spider-Man vs Strong Guy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Fight in NYC

Who wins?

DarthDaniel1001
What is Strong Guy capable of?

KingD19
His base strength is Class 50, and he gains strength by absorbing Kinetic Energy. Basically every time Spidey hits him, he gets stronger. However, he can only hold on to the energy for a few minutes, otherwise he risks dying from overload. If he can get his hands on Spidey, he wins.

Wild Shadow
i some how dont see spidey coming anywhere near overloading strong guy with his physical attacks..

KingD19
I didn't mean Spidey would overload him, I meant keeping the stored kinetic energy in his body too long would overload him, that's why he's so top heavy now.

Eternal Idol
Spider-Man's best bets would be to stick and move until Guido tires out, BFR, or hope his webbing immobilizes him long enough to be considered a win.

Otherwise, Strong Guy wins.

DarthDaniel1001
OK then. Spidey avoids him until he dies of overload.

KingD19
Doesn't work that way Darth, Strong Guy knows when he's about to reach his limit, and even without absorbing any energy, he's still a solid 40 Classes out of Spidey's league.

-K-M-
They have fought, Gudio actually won. Some could argue it wasn't legit though

DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, someone like say, me.

Mindset
Spiderman webs him up, he suffocates.

AsbestosFlaygon
Strong Guy.

I don't see how Spidey could beat this guy in a PIS/CIS-free scenario

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Mindset

Glad we agree.

rotiart
Strong guy... Unless a building falls on strong guy... Spiderman can't do it... Basically take a guy with stats like rhino that'll still get more durable and stronger as you fight... And guido isn't an idiot like rhino

-K-M-
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Yeah, someone like say, me.

*shrugs* Have you read it?

jrodslam
Originally posted by rotiart
Strong guy... Unless a building falls on strong guy...

Doubt a building falling on him would do it. Its happened already. Only juiced him.

KingD19
To Strong Guy, even a building falling on him is like STEROIDS!!!

snoopdogg

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
They have fought, Gudio actually won. Some could argue it wasn't legit though Didn't Guido blindside him?

Battlehammer
people realize people can breath through spidermans webbing right?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Battlehammer
people realize people can breath through spidermans webbing right? Even if he don't want you to?

Mindset
people realize people can breath through spidermans webbing right? Not if he webs their face.

I'm pretty sure he's done it to KO someone b4.

Someone not lazy find those scans for me.

snoopdogg
Didn't he do it to Colossus?

Battlehammer
Not if he webs their face.

I'm pretty sure he's done it to KO someone b4.

Someone not lazy find those scans for me.
He also webbed many peoples faces and they were easily able to breath. In fact if I am not mistaken he stated it himselfs that his webbing allows for people to breath through it.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't he do it to Colossus?
that did not stop colossus from breathing.......and colossus does not even need to breath.......

I remeber reading secret war and being like wtf why is colossus even bothering with the webbing and why can't he a class 100 effortlessly ripp it off, but pis was strong within secret war.

ColossusGrundy
Good fight.

Unless Spidey tires out, I don't see Guido getting any solid hits. But There's not a lot Spidey can do to Guido without making him stronger......

Good thread. I go with Spidey 6/10, not confidently, but I think the webbing and agility help him out.

snoopdogg
that did not stop colossus from breathing.......and colossus does not even need to breath.......

I remeber reading secret war and being like wtf why is colossus even bothering with the webbing and why can't he a class 100 effortlessly ripp it off, but pis was strong within secret war. Colossus isn't suppose to stay armored up when kayoed but somehow he does. I would not be surprised to see a story showing him with the need to breath.

Battlehammer
Colossus isn't suppose to stay armored up when kayoed but somehow he does. I would not be surprised to see a story showing him with the need to breath.
so colossus needs to breath now?

for starters clossus needing to breath and unable to break webbing dispite the fact he clearly strong enough to do so, does not smell like pis to you?

any ways it was his eyes not mouth.

snoopdogg
so colossus needs to breath now?

for starters clossus needing to breath and unable to break webbing dispite the fact he clearly strong enough to do so, does not smell like pis to you?

any ways it was his eyes not mouth. It was his mouth. Look again.

And BTW I've read some issues showing Colossus wearing breathing apparatus.

Battlehammer
It was his mouth. Look again.

And BTW I've read some issues showing Colossus wearing breathing apparatus.
I think it was ment to be his eyes, never showed him freaking out about unable to breath. simply freaking out about having webbing stuck to him. I not sure how anyone could not few that as pis, however. Colossus was unable to ripp off the smallest amount of webbing, night crawler was unable to teleport out of webbign dispite doing it before, and rouge was unable to break webbing dispite being easily strong enough to do so.

so colossus needs to breath now? I take note of that. Only time I recall colossus ever wearing breath equiptment was a very old uncanny x-men issue when they went into space.

On a side note I think spiderman him self has stated that people can breath through the webbing, and he has in the past several times had people mouths webbed and they were fine. also what to stop guildo from ripping off the webbing stuck to his mouth.

snoopdogg
I think it was ment to be his eyes, never showed him freaking out about unable to breath. simply freaking out about having webbing stuck to him. I not sure how anyone could not few that as pis, however. Colossus was unable to ripp off the smallest amount of webbing, night crawler was unable to teleport out of webbign dispite doing it before, and rouge was unable to break webbing dispite being easily strong enough to do so.

so colossus needs to breath now? I take note of that. Only time I recall colossus ever wearing breath equiptment was a very old uncanny x-men issue when they went into space.

On a side note I think spiderman him self has stated that people can breath through the webbing, and he has in the past several times had people mouths webbed and they were fine. also what to stop guildo from ripping off the webbing stuck to his mouth. It covered his mouth because it muffled his sentence.

And Colossus was shown wearing a breathing apparatus in Uncanny X-Men #119. I saw the space one also but don't recall the issue. I'm not saying he needs to breath but he has been shown to wear breathing devices.

Battlehammer
It covered his mouth because it muffled his sentence.

And Colossus was shown wearing a breathing apparatus in Uncanny X-Men #119. I saw the space one also but don't recall the issue. I'm not saying he needs to breath but he has been shown to wear breathing devices.
I believe it covered both. I dont think it effected his breath at all. though I would not be surprized he seem to have magical webbing the fight.

he has but I wonder if that was more for caution then anything else.

The Nuul
Crap writing and Colossus doesnt need to breathe......just leave it at that.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Nuul
Crap writing and Colossus doesnt need to breathe......just leave it at that.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20durablity/Colossus_Spiderwoman2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus%20fights/Excalibur116-21.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossus/Colossusunderwater2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Colossusbreath.jpg

Mindset
He also webbed many peoples faces and they were easily able to breath. In fact if I am not mistaken he stated it himselfs that his webbing allows for people to breath through it. Nope.

If he pours on the webbing they can't breathe.

snoopdogg
Nope.

If he pours on the webbing they can't breathe. Have you ever been to the Zoo?

Battlehammer
Nope.

If he pours on the webbing they can't breathe.
Execept for the fact people have breath through it and spidermans stated you can breath through it......and the fact it has holes and all.......

Mindset
Prove it.

Mindset
Have you ever been to the Zoo? Yes.

snoopdogg
Yes. Didn't they ever tell you not to feed the animals?

Mindset
LOL

Battlehammer
I like the zoo.

Eternal Idol
Execept for the fact people have breath through it and spidermans stated you can breath through it......and the fact it has holes and all.......
Yeah, but so do clothing. You could probably breath with little difficulty through a t-shirt, but you'd suffocate if a few of them were wrapped around your head.

Battlehammer
that is very true

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Yeah, but so do clothing. You could probably breath with little difficulty through a t-shirt, but you'd suffocate if a few of them were wrapped around your head. We should try that on Battlehammer.

The Nuul
Colossus doesnt need to breathe, Pitor does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.