If you had to walk into the Vorhees house...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRAYERRUN
Which one of these heroes would you want with you? They would be your protection.

Captain America
Daredevil
Batman
Deadpool

WickedDynamite
Batman

Mindset
Definitely not Deadpool, he'd probably end up killing you and Jason.

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by Mindset
Definitely not Deadpool, he'd probably end up killing you and Jason.

lol

Blanket
Batman. He would just hook Jason's head off.

PRAYERRUN
lol Batman would hook jasons head off? what does that mean?

DarthDaniel1001
Batman or Cap.

Blanket
Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
lol Batman would hook jasons head off? what does that mean? He would throw a punch in a looping format that would connect with Jason's head either on the right or left side (depending what hand he used) and the resulting action would leave said Jason decapitated, or simply said, without a head.

KingD19
Deadpool or Cap.

PRAYERRUN
Batman isn't that strong. He's purely human. there's no way he's be able to do that.

Blanket
Batman isn't that strong. He's purely human. there's no way he's be able to do that. He could would and should

WickedDynamite
Voorhees is as strong as Croc.

nuff said

PRAYERRUN
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Voorhees is as strong as Croc.

nuff said

Maybe stronger. I've never heard of a normal human that could knock off Jason's head with just a punch before.

WickedDynamite
Maybe stronger. I've never heard of a normal human that could knock off Jason's head with just a punch before.

Lady Shiva could easily do it.

Parmaniac
Batman simply cause of the gadgets

dmills
Daredevil. Because Jason would never be able to sneak up on us.

Galan007
Batman isn't that strong. He's purely human. there's no way he's be able to do that. Originally posted by PRAYERRUN
Maybe stronger. I've never heard of a normal human that could knock off Jason's head with just a punch before. you need to read up on batman a bit. jr_erm02

Lord Feron
Cap and easily!

The Nuul
DP, I would by him ice cream at the end of the fight if he can protect me.

tkitna
Batman or Daredevil. Eh, Batman because of that utility belt full of gadgets. He probably has Vorhees repellent already in there.

Master Court
Deadpool.

Anyone else, and you're not walking out of there.

Omega Vision
Probably DD. The house is going to be dark so you want someone with DD's talents. Or Batman, he'd have night vision and such. Cap isn't too useful in this situation and Deadpool might think it funny to watch Jason kill you.

Master Court
I assumed the whole idea was that our partner is actually there to help us. You know, like, on our side?

It's not like Deadpool ever suddenly turned and blew away Punisher.

AsbestosFlaygon
All are bad options, but I'd pick either Daredevil or Batman.

Placidity
Jason so slow, whats the problem?

PRAYERRUN
He's slow and stupid, yet fast and smart. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.