Teen Titans vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aztec123
Wonder girl
Bombshell
Miss Martian
Static Shock
Bluee Beetle

vs.

Hulk
Sentry
Iron Man
Quicksilver
Wonder Man

ColossusGrundy
Take out static shock and put in Raven and the Titans roll.

The team as listed has their hands full, I think the avengers take this one.

This looks like spite. You have Hulk and Sentry, but no Raven or beast boy for the titans....someone hate the TT?

SamZED
Agreed. Put BB on the team. Would make it more interesting, Raven though would stomp them.

Omega Vision
Actually Static would come in handy if he could fry Iron Man's circuits.

Kris Blaze
Avengers, but this could be a pretty decent fight.

Fairly "weak" Titans roster though, missing some of their big guns.

Omega Vision
Take out Static and Beetle and put in Kon-El and Bart and....actually that would be a stomp in TT's favor. Okay sub Kon-El for Static and its fair.

Konton
Miss Martian mind rapes everybody except Hulk.

Then Cassie or MM could just BFR him.

BruceSkywalker
Avengers easy

Aztec123
Originally posted by Konton
Miss Martian mind rapes everybody except Hulk.

Then Cassie or MM could just BFR him.

Bingo MM is the key factor, I think she's more than a match for either Sentry or Hulk. Furthermore, Cassie has had an upgrade. Her strength, speed and durability have increase. and on top of that, she has a wishing lasso.

Konton
Originally posted by Aztec123
Bingo MM is the key factor, I think she's more than a match for either Sentry or Hulk. Furthermore, Cassie has had an upgrade. Her strength, speed and durability have increase. and on top of that, she has a wishing lasso.

But her current levels are all up to speculation because aside from a stupid cinderblock encounter she hasn't done anything. Her lasso wishing whatshisface away could have been a one time thing too. All we know is that she's strong enough to lift airplanes easy.

However MM is the heaviest hitter here. I don't see anyone on the Avengers team being able to put her down with her amazing powerset. Intangibility plus high end telepathy plus 100 class brute = win.

I see titans taking it 9/10 with her telepathy taking out the entire team. Hulk would probably survive a tp assault so, as I said before, the stronger titans could BFR him.

bbrem123
sentry would to...messing with sentrys head is bad idea

Omega Vision
You can't count on the Sentry's backlash from mind-rape to defeat the Titans. That's far too much assumption. He's just as likely to fly off with tears streaming from his eyes and the urge to write angsty poetry. Or likely Sentry and MM cancel each other out.

Juntai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
You can't count on the Sentry's backlash from mind-rape to defeat the Titans. That's far too much assumption. He's just as likely to fly off with tears streaming from his eyes and the urge to write angsty poetry. laughing

Trackz
avengers win due to experience

Omega Vision
Yeah because as we all know the Teen Titans don't have any experience at all. stick out tongue

bbrem123
You can't count on the Sentry's backlash from mind-rape to defeat the Titans. That's far too much assumption. He's just as likely to fly off with tears streaming from his eyes and the urge to write angsty poetry. Or likely Sentry and MM cancel each other out.

true...haha

Konton
Yeah because as we all know the Teen Titans don't have any experience at all. stick out tongue

Well the current Teen Titans roster is being written like they don't know how to do jack shit. So yeah, they blow as a team. However this is a forum battle and MM's powerset proves dominant.

Trackz
Well the current Teen Titans roster is being written like they don't know how to do jack shit. So yeah, they blow as a team. However this is a forum battle and MM's powerset proves dominant. it's cause they've only had maybe a couple of missions together as a team compared to the years the avengers have.

Warlord
avengers

Konton
Originally posted by Warlord
avengers

What Avenger is taking out Megan?
The only one left standing after she uses TP is Hulk and her powerset is too much for him.

Omega Vision
Quicksilver is a liability here for the Avengers, with the possible exceptions of Blue Beetle and Static all the Titans listed are beyond his ability to combat.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Aztec123
Wonder girl
Bombshell
Miss Martian
Static Shock
Bluee Beetle

vs.

Hulk
Sentry
Iron Man
Quicksilver
Wonder Man

Anyone on the Titans can take Iron Man. Except Maybe Blue Beetle. He seems terrible weak.

Quicksilver is dead. Even Beetle can take him.

The big Hitter is Sentry. Then Hulk. Then Wonder Man.

Hulk Can't fly. He's left out of the fight. He's gotta throw rocks and cars.

After Wonder Man is beat to death by BombShell and Wonder Girl, the team can focus on the HULK. They won't be able to put him down tho. He's beaten all of the Avengers before. The best they can hope for is to calm him to banner with some Telepathy or to Remove him from the Battle.

Omega Vision
Lol Hulk is no match for Wonder Girl, Bombshell, and Miss Martian at the same time.

Zeuodin
Lol Hulk is no match for Wonder Girl, Bombshell, and Miss Martian at the same time. Miss Martian has got some pretty good powers and she's the most powerful but her team girls aren't enough to put down the hulk. She would Need Star Fire and Supergirl with her to do that.

iceman24567
Starfire and Supergirl would beat Hulk on their own.

Konton
Originally posted by Zeuodin
Miss Martian has got some pretty good powers and she's the most powerful but her team girls aren't enough to put down the hulk. She would Need Star Fire and Supergirl with her to do that.

The Titans have some serious BFR capabilities here.

At the very LEAST, Hulk would stalemate Megan. He's not beating intangibility, invisibility, and her constant assault. Martians also have a super good HF.
More likely the girls toss him into space or Cassie lassos him.

Omega Vision
Could the lasso of Truth calm Hulk down?

Konton
Duh. But Cassie doesn't have the lasso of truth, so that's irrelevant.

Omega Vision
I thought she had a lasso of her own that was more or less as good as Wonder Woman's or am I imagining things?

Konton
Well she had a lasso that channeled Zeus' lightening given to her by Ares, but she's no longer his avatar.

She's now got a new lasso that was able to "wish away" Lycus (Ares son or something). However we have no idea what it can do.

Aztec123
But her current levels are all up to speculation because aside from a stupid cinderblock encounter she hasn't done anything. Her lasso wishing whatshisface away could have been a one time thing too. All we know is that she's strong enough to lift airplanes easy.

However MM is the heaviest hitter here. I don't see anyone on the Avengers team being able to put her down with her amazing powerset. Intangibility plus high end telepathy plus 100 class brute = win.

I see titans taking it 9/10 with her telepathy taking out the entire team. Hulk would probably survive a tp assault so, as I said before, the stronger titans could BFR him.

You've made good points, the best thing I've seen Cassie do soo far was take a beating from the Fatal Five. And afterwards, she survive a nuclear explosion. Okay, she wasnt inside the ship when it blew up, but was close enough to feel the impact. Then she continued to easily beat the living sh*t out of Mammoth. You have to take all of those things into consideration, it was a good showing for her.

BattleMage
Do i sense retardom ? Avengers easy 9-10/10! cool

Konton
Who is beating Megan?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by BattleMage
Do i sense retardom ? Avengers easy 9-10/10! cool
You do sense it, unfortunately it's all yours.

BattleMage
Look Sentry or the Hulk can beat her. And if it were a crossover thats how it would happen. yes

BattleMage
Omega Vision you don't think the Teen Titans are in over there heads. Insanity

Omega Vision
Look Sentry or the Hulk can beat her. And if it were a crossover thats how it would happen. yes
Sentry lacks the emotional integrity to fight someone more than capable of mind raping him and Hulk can't fly or punch intangible objects.

Konton
Both teams have a few nonfactors. It just so happens that the Titans have a huge trump card in Megan and a wildcard in Cassie.

Hulk can't touch Megan.
Hulk isn't fast enough to tag Cassie.
Sure there is thunder clap, but again not hurting Megan.

BattleMage
Sentry lacks the emotional integrity to fight someone more than capable of mind raping him and Hulk can't fly or punch intangible objects.

I don't think it be a good idea to try and inter his mind. The hulk can beat her but doesn't necessarily have to fight her wink

Omega Vision
I don't think it be a good idea to try and inter his mind. The hulk can beat her but doesn't necessarily have to fight her wink
She's a Martian, unless the Sentry is a cosmic being (and he's not) Megan can make his mind her *****. At the very least she can project an image of the Void that will make the Sentry shit his pants and fly away. Sentry is a liability in this fight IMO.

BattleMage
Didn't know she know about the void . What the f**k? How did she?

Omega Vision
Didn't know she know about the void . What the f**k? How did she?
Presumably by reading his mind and finding out that way, you know basic telepathy.

Konton
Sentry has always had a weakness to psychics. He's going down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.