Who could beat pimped up Flash?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lostedge
Ok, Flash is blood thirsty. He has wolverines adamantium claws and Juggernauts purple pimp helm. Who can beat flash? (NO COSMIC powers)

Placidity
Originally posted by Lostedge
Ok, Flash is blood thirsty. He has wolverines adamantium claws and Juggernauts purple pimp helm. Who can beat flash? (NO COSMIC powers)

So does he have Juggernaut's gem or not?

You should also give him flight stick out tongue

Lostedge
Originally posted by Placidity
So does he have Juggernaut's gem or not?

Just the helmet that is adjusted to his size ... else it would just be large bucket.

Placidity
Magneto if he starts off in the air.

Naija boy
Wait so its not jugs durability, just the helmet?

then surfer.

Lostedge
Originally posted by Naija boy
Surfer

Silver Surfer does not have cosmic powers?

Naija boy
Originally posted by Lostedge
Silver Surfer does not have cosmic powers?
Oh by cosmic powers i thought u were referring to high end cosmics. i didnt know that anyone with the powercosmic was included. my bad

Colossus-Big C
if strong guy can absorb his infinit mass punches and it would make him inceredibly strong

golem370
Loki

Survivor19
Kitty Pride shoots the hell out of Earth with her bullet ftw.

Parmaniac
If they start in the air: Graviton, Martian Manhunter (mindrape), Human Torch (depends on the battlefield), Super Skrull (see HT), X-Ray (depends on the battlefield)

Start on the bottom: Klaw, Molecule Man, Classic Ultron, Magneto (with shields up, if not then in air)

Survivor19
1) i doubt Martial Manhunter can mindrape here. Helmet is in the thread for a reason...
2) Whily Klaw sounds plausible, how can he prevent Flash from running into Wakanda and bringing vibranium for 0,0001 s pwnage?
3) If anything can come close to damaging Ultron, that is infinite mass stab )))
Mu contestant: Roulette from Hellions. Pimped flash accidentally falls and impales himself with his claws ftw

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Survivor19
1) i doubt Martial Manhunter can mindrape here. Helmet is in the thread for a reason...
2) Whily Klaw sounds plausible, how can he prevent Flash from running into Wakanda and bringing vibranium for 0,0001 s pwnage?
3) If anything can come close to damaging Ultron, that is infinite mass stab )))
Mu contestant: Roulette from Hellions. Pimped flash accidentally falls and impales himself with his claws ftw

1. ok, I was under the impression that it's just a stupid gadget
2. then put: "(depends on the battlefield)" behind it
3. still thinking of possiblities for 3 stick out tongue

xJLxKing
You can't use TP on a speedster. It doesn't work

Colossus-Big C
unless you can telepathy at the speed of light

xJLxKing
What? Telepathy should be as fast as thought which should be equal to the speed of light.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by xJLxKing
What? Telepathy should be as fast as thought which should be equal to the speed of light. thought is not as fast as the speed of light. thats why flash can punch a person 1000 times before their brain even begins to react

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thought is not as fast as the speed of light. thats why flash can punch a person 1000 times before their brain even begins to react
Reaction which I believe is controlled by CNS and a thought is different

Right here
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070809212215AAWWieZ

In this article, it says 15000 times fast. Btw, I don't know it applies for comic but if it does, then I win stick out tongue

Naija boy
You can't use TP on a speedster. It doesn't work

based on?

xJLxKing
based on?
Blackest Night!

Colossus-Big C
Reaction which I believe is controlled by CNS and a thought is different

Right here
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070809212215AAWWieZ

In this article, it says 15000 times fast. Btw, I don't know it applies for comic but if it does, then I win stick out tongue sick

Naija boy
Blackest Night!

Heh, ive fallen pretty far behind on blackest night since my old PC got stolen so please enlighten me concerning what was stated in regards to speedsters and telepathy

Omega Vision
Superman, by way of destroying whatever planet Flash is on by flying through its core. I've always believed that realistically Flash comics should only last ten panels at most (excluding dialogue) and if he has protection from telepathy with Jugg's helmet then there's not a lot of non-cosmics that can do shit to him.

Endless Mike
Swamp Thing

Lord Feron
SO the helmet is for TP protection? Not for increased durability or something?

Wolverine2006
flash's speed and wolverine's claws...your kidding me. the whole planet could be dead within a second.

Survivor19
Question remains, still, what would he need the claws for.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Survivor19
Question remains, still, what would he need the claws for.

Instead of relying on blunt force for his attacks he could pretty much turn anyone into sashimi in a vew seconds (assume he is willing to do that).

Hewhoknowsall
Superman Prime doesn't use cosmic powers, does he?

supremthor
but his cosmic level in terms of power

Omega Vision
Its difficult to sort out just what "cosmic" is. Arguably Superman is a cosmic character because he can hang with cosmics despite not being "cosmically" powered. Is Zatanna cosmic? You wouldn't think so but she's certainly got the power to slap around some lower level cosmics. Fighting to the best of his ability (No PIS or CIS) Flash is already too powerful for any non-cosmics besides characters like Zatanna and Superman. With these upgrades its going to take a cosmic to stop him. I mean even if a guy like Silver Surfer fights this Flash he's going to lose unless he chooses to do the smart thing and retreat a safe distance and destroy the planet the Flash is on.

xJLxKing
Heh, ive fallen pretty far behind on blackest night since my old PC got stolen so please enlighten me concerning what was stated in regards to speedsters and telepathy
I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but MM tried to use Telepathy against Barry. Didn't work, they explained it. If you want I post the scan.

Lord Feron
Please do, because it makes zero sense to me

xJLxKing
Same here
Notice how Telepathy worked against Barry without him noticed he was effected by it
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/853/44600975.th.jpg
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7722/63335161.th.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1173/86144005.th.jpg

And how it couldn't work later after he developed a "new"(?) way to fight him

I'll upload it ASAP, but my Internet is slowed down because of some stupid issue. My upload speed is down to 400k instead of 30 Mbs

Placidity
My upload speed is down to 400k instead of 30 Mbs

no expression Crap I don't even get that speed when my net is normal...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Placidity
no expression Crap I don't even get that speed when my net is normal...
I don't mean Mbs. It's like half of one 1M, or something like that. It's supposed to be 30 easily, or near it, but it's speed is down by 98%. That's lame. It's as slow as Dial Up

Naija boy
I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but MM tried to use Telepathy against Barry. Didn't work, they explained it. If you want I post the scan.

I wasnt being sarcastic as i genuininly wanted to see the instance. Further if it didnt work on Barry for whatever reason, that is equivalent not to it not working on all speedsters.

Parmaniac
Same here
Notice how Telepathy worked against Barry without him noticed he was effected by it
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/853/44600975.th.jpg
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7722/63335161.th.jpg
http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/1173/86144005.th.jpg

And how it couldn't work later after he developed a "new"(?) way to fight him

I'll upload it ASAP, but my Internet is slowed down because of some stupid issue. My upload speed is down to 400k instead of 30 Mbs

that's what I was reffring to, doesn't that proof my point that he can get affected by TP? I'm confused

Lostedge
I bet there is a scan somewhere Flash / Speedster has been mindraped.

golem370
Onslaught

Philosophía
Originally posted by Parmaniac
that's what I was reffring to, doesn't that proof my point that he can get affected by TP? I'm confused

http://i593.photobucket.com/albums/tt19/Max_Eisenhardt/th_BarryTelepathy.jpg

Esssentially Barry is thinking so fast that not even a top-telepath like Martian Manhunter, with high level of thinking/reaction time/speed on top of it, can affect him.

Highly impressive.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Parmaniac

He says he is going to add on the scans when he is able to. You are correct though. MM totally tricked him with telepathy. The next part the "new" way of fighting is going to be interesting to say the least. To be honest if he doesn't event some kind of gizmo to protect himself from mind rape or something it's going to be PIS.

Lord Feron

Parmaniac

Philosophía
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Has any other speedster been able to accomplish increasing thought speed to a level beyond that of a advanced computer processor or a very high end telepath?

Wally was thinking faster than what was described as the ultimate computer in the DC 1 Million series.

AsbestosFlaygon
A bloodlusted Zoom

xJLxKing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.