Judo Tossing Competion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These challengers have to Judo hip toss/Flip toss to each person on the Challenges list. Who gets further down the list?

Challengers
Batman
Captain America
Daredevil
Deadpool
Kingpin
Black Panther

Challenges
1.Classic Sabreooth 250lbs
2.Demolishen Man 315-335lbs
3.Dark Beast 400lbs
4.Blsstaar 520lbs
5.Living Mummy 650lbs
6.Guido Carosella 750lbs
7.Gray Hulk 900lbs
8.Thanos 985lbs
9.Volstagg 1,425lbs
10.Sasquatch 2,000lbs

-K-M-
Everyone clears it unless their fighting back which Thanos would probablly be the only one they cant toss.

Omega Vision
Batman usually proves how badass he is by judo tossing vastly superior foes. Not sure how strong DP is but I know for a fact the others can do it with the possible exception of DD who never seemed that strong, mostly agile and quick on his feet.

golem370
The challenges are allowing them to do it but its hard for me to believe that all of them could do it I mean thats alot of weight.

-K-M-
That's the wonder of judo you use the strength, weight and momenteum of your opponent against them.

Badabing
Look how easily Batman Judo tosses Kalibak.

HoasK5Ybkkg

biscuits

Kalibak
Gender-Male

Height-7' 9"

Weight-810 lbs (368 kg)

Eyes-Red

Hair-Black

jrodslam
They all clear.

SamZED
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Batman usually proves how badass he is by judo tossing vastly superior foes. Not sure how strong DP is but I know for a fact the others can do it with the possible exception of DD who never seemed that strong, mostly agile and quick on his feet. Deadpool used to be a sumo fighter, he was the best actually. And he's strong enough to break someone's neck with a punch or kick someone theough a brick wall, so yeah he can do this.

Mshinu
They all clear rather easily. Anyone with peak human strength should be able to with a few judo lessons.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.